Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Partsman
Sad and pathetic, like the OP, next the idiot will say one of them was big stick, or one of the brothers that used to post here.

Shades of deflate crazy

You seem like an angry Canadian.. Did this happen to you as well?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Still not right. She wants to be an only fans star then she needs to keep you in on the project. You are cutting enough to keep her happy. Lines of communication are down. She still has a power dominion thing going in the dynamic. Take the money for your consultation with an attorney and go like an Apache without a trace till you just can vanish as an afterthought and find somebody right for you.

Nah. Just call the bitch “Pard” and her Pards, Pards then all will be well.

Pard

I’m glad you didn’t die from Covid like old toot did.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Threads like this are why good guys left...

Someone had to say it....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If I had your problem, I wouldn't have a problem.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by P_Weed
If I had your problem, I wouldn't have a problem.

You don’t understand Pards.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
This thread is hilarious, regardless of it not being based in reality.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So, the OP is not a cuck?

The way life should be.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Nugget,
Just talked to the wife, she agreed with me, This only fans thing would help out here with the bills,

Any recommendations on a decent webcam?

Ain’t easy living in tax hell Wisconsin.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Partsman
Sad and pathetic, like the OP, next the idiot will say one of them was big stick, or one of the brothers that used to post here.

Shades of deflate crazy

You seem like an angry Canadian.. Did this happen to you as well?

Nope, live a good life, made my money to be comfortable for life and got almost all my toys and then got married at forty and retired early.
I like Dwayne am happy.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by Salty303
Oh well at least it wasn't a whole basketball team

Not that day anyway.

Tuna casserole tonight my man. I’m truly blessed minus her getting banged out by dudes When I’m up North for work.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey guys, as you all know I’m kind of a joker and have said in the past I work at the dump. I was just kidding around. I don’t work at the dump but work up on the north slope I work a 4 on 2 off rotation. Anyhow I have been married for 5 years to a gal that’s 20 years younger than me I know I know but I out punted my coverage on this one. She’s wild in the bedroom, some will say she’s a crazy redhead, all my buddies are always telling me how lucky I am. Well until a few days ago I came home, and I walked in on her having sex with two dudes. I mean straight up dirty sex. I’m not going to lie there has been a few times I had whiskey dick a few times and couldn’t perform my duties as husband to her. But she always forgave me and told me not to worry about it. Well now I see why now, anyhow I left she did see me and winked at me I thought that was weird. I went and got a hotel room that night next day she called me asking why I’m not at home. I’m home now and she’s acting like nothing happened. Guys I really love her, hell we talked about having kids?? I need advice on what the hell to do. I’m at a loss here on this one. Thanks in advance for your advice.

There were only 2 of them and she has 3 holes. I don't understand the question.

79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey guys, as you all know I’m kind of a joker and have said in the past I work at the dump. I was just kidding around. I don’t work at the dump but work up on the north slope I work a 4 on 2 off rotation. Anyhow I have been married for 5 years to a gal that’s 20 years younger than me I know I know but I out punted my coverage on this one. She’s wild in the bedroom, some will say she’s a crazy redhead, all my buddies are always telling me how lucky I am. Well until a few days ago I came home, and I walked in on her having sex with two dudes. I mean straight up dirty sex. I’m not going to lie there has been a few times I had whiskey dick a few times and couldn’t perform my duties as husband to her. But she always forgave me and told me not to worry about it. Well now I see why now, anyhow I left she did see me and winked at me I thought that was weird. I went and got a hotel room that night next day she called me asking why I’m not at home. I’m home now and she’s acting like nothing happened. Guys I really love her, hell we talked about having kids?? I need advice on what the hell to do. I’m at a loss here on this one. Thanks in advance for your advice.

I don’t understand what you are getting at??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 79S

I don’t understand what you are getting at??

I'll spell it out for you then. You should have invited a third guy over.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MPat70
Hey 79S, next time you have her bent over, grab her by the hair nice and tight, lean down and whisper her mom's name in her ear..... See if you can hold on for 8 seconds 👍🏻

LMAO!

Thread of the week.

Best of luck to you Nugget. Keep in mind, that cash ain’t gettin’ taxed, so it’s worth 25 - 30 % more.

Gold!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Pappy348
If you have sex with her, usually it means you’ve forgiven the adultery, so don’t. Read that again!

None of that matters anymore. Every state is some form of "no fault" divorce. She could screw every player in the NFL, and she still gets the same amount of your stuff. That is unless she has kids with a few of them and manages to pass them off as yours for long enough, in which case you also get to pay her child support on kids that are not yours.

That’s correct. But having sex usually restarts the clock, so to speak. Getting shed of her ASAP is Job One, at least it would be for me. The situation as he described can‘t be fixed. It’s beyond repair. A girlfriend that behaves like that might be tolerated for good sex or whatever else you get from the relationship, but a wife? No fugging way, no how, never, not ever.

Ah, you mean the psychological clock, not any legal clock.

Yes, no resets, unless you're just playing nice while conspiring with your attorney.

I’ve been divorced in two states. In both, I was told by my lawyer that the actual date of the divorce has to be at least one year from the last poke.

Sounds like our boy thinks there’s a way to fix this. He’s wrong, unless letting her keep on doing this to him is a fix.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Marriage counseling from the fire? Do you also get your brain surgery at a drug store? Can you come talk to the garden I'm about to plant? I'll save a fortune on fertilizer!

What he says ^^^^^^^^^^

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“There’s one born every minute”.

PT Barnum.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by bluefish
So, the OP is not a cuck?

If what he posted, (and I have my doubts) is true, he is not a cuck. He's just a plain ol' loser.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by kaboku68
She is trying to normalize her behavior. She is out. Start walking slowly and carefully towards the door. Tell her you want to go shooting today and start unloading the safes. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. Everything has to be deliberate.

Even though its technically sloppy seconds man its hard to walk away from the phenomenal sex when I don't pass out drunk.. Also I have a 15 yr old step-son as well. been raising him since he was 9 or so.

She's probably doing him too.

Grumpy old man with a gun.....Do not touch .
Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Don't bother my monument and I'll leave yours alone.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Entertaining to say the least

Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

475 members (1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,476
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.