Campfire Kahuna
W
No thanks Paul.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
As I was told, like eating chicken wings, you have to know how to spit out the bones.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
As I was told, like eating chicken wings, you have to know how to spit out the bones.
^^^^^

The king of the deliberately inane chimes in.
Had to add his old man " control" nugget...
Maybe fuel the thread up a little more so he can toggle and read his " ignored" posters...

Alwaysoutdoors caught ya doing the schit recently.
And it's easy to figure out your innuendo post out of the blue on threads after you have toggled to read post.
Then you come out with some quip or Bible reference post as some cover all thing for you in your mind...

Hint....
It's all about mocking you in case you ain't figured it out...
Which of course you have.
Cause you crave it....
Positive or negative you crave it.

Control in your head old man manipulative games...
You pick up for scumbags playing devils advocate.
You play fuuuking aloof....

How many people in your area die in Vietnam that manned the fuuuk up that got drafted or volunteered to go AD????

While you joined the NG to avoid the draft......

Last edited by renegade50; 03/06/23.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Just a bunch of dumb old [bleep] trying to out stupid each other.

They love/hate Wabigoon so much they have to imitate him.

Ignore is a wonderful function, as well just don't open stupid posts

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Flyer01

That was an inciteful post.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

That a Pastor Missy original?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

She swallows

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
It's just annoying all the BS posts. It's like the class clown in 6th grade, they started out kind of funny then they get full of themselves when their boot licking sycophants all join in the act. Soon they're demanding so much attention with their clown act that nothing can function. They stopped being funny a long time ago and moved solidly into obnoxious territory. It's easier said than done to say "just don't click on their posts" when they attempt to inject themselves into every aspect of the site. Meanwhile the posters who actually contribute something useful get sick of their crap and leave. If it continues all this forum will have left is a bunch of preening old clowns trying to outdo each other.
This rings with accuracy with regard to some posters. I liked the description about "their boot licking sycophants all join in the act."

^ ^ ^

First post in months using under 300 words.

laugh

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Flyer01

That was an inciteful post.
I see what you did there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
No thanks Paul.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by smokepole
My spelling and grammer is impeckable.

How about you peck my dangling participle?

Ah,

a cunning linguist........

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by hookeye
Seems to be quite a few subforums on this site.
Fail to see how the "hunter's campfire" sub ruins the value of all the others.
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.

Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No thanks Paul.
And for the campfire slowies, this is the man respnsible for all these dumb threads. You guys didnt seem to care back when it was just him posting dumb chit

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GSB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It doesnt. Just a bunch of karen bitches like cccccccccc wanting to draw attention to theirselves
Obvious that you failed to identify any of the "complaining" of which you were accusing, so you dropped that one like a hot potato and ran away.

Now you want to start the ad hominem attacks and get personal - the usual resort for low comprehension readers. If someone's post doesn't say what you want it to say, your autofeeler tries to make something up and fake it. Won't work - many of these folks are way to smart and insightful for you.

Go ahead, try to avoid the reality and be offensive. How many attention-seeking threads do I start per day? Try reading for accuracy, and then try some thinking. Do you still want to go personal?
Man you are emotional lol. Female or just a democrat? Waiting for the next lengthy answer

I'll go on record as saying that I like CCCC alright. Seems like a good man. Straight shooter. Well respected by those who have met him. Likes guns and classic cars. I don't begrudge those who begrudge the latest trend. I think some of the threads are hilarious. Others are meh. I am always at liberty to ignore content or elevate the conversation if I don't care for the sophomoric. But, I care for the sophomoric.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by geedubya
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ya!

GSB
Hmmm?

Was that Orange Brotherhood or the sugar cube stuff?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'll go on record as saying that I like CCCC alright. Seems like a good man. Straight shooter. Well respected by those who have met him. Likes guns and classic cars. I don't begrudge those who begrudge the latest trend. I think some of the threads are hilarious. Others are meh. I am always at liberty to ignore content or elevate the conversation if I don't care for the sophomoric. But, I care for the sophomoric.
I have always had an affinity for the sophomoric.
So, alas, I will engage.

- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7

So, alas, I will engage.

Why you call me an alas? I ain't even know what that means.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RUM7

So, alas, I will engage.

Why you call me an alas? I ain't even know what that means.
Paul, go ride your bike in traffic.

- Wabi-
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1badf350, 1minute, 240NMC, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 58 invisible), 2,530 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,339
Posts18,487,720
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.