Hop To
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 35 36
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
need to watch this. We ain’t winning no wars with this motley crew of ASVAB waiver and English is a second language diversity babies.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/07/23.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Heck at this point I'd rather be at war with the Ukraine I think.
But rather neither. We have no business there.

But the problem is some people have BIG business there.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Pledge of Allegiance ..

F’ck All ..

Their All Trickster, Malcontents, Psychopaths.

Look no Further than Yourself ..

Pledge ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who in that video would you fear on the battlefield....

how would you like to go up against these guys?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

I ate at Arbys saturday, there was a load of 16 - 20+ years old males/females in there. I looked them over and thought this must be club/group of some type, to get into the club you have to be in horrible physical condition and dress like a slouch. Five oclock in the evening and almost all of them were wearing jammies or sweats, crocks/flip-flops dirty socks and oily faces and hair. It must be the 'in thing' to scoot your feet every step , laf.

Watch a website like Kaotic you can see russians fighting like wildcats.

Randomly pick Russians vs Americans by weight classes for a toe to toe no holds barred fighting, Russians would win by a HUGE margin.
Not so much here in Arkansas, but in Florida OMG , it's almost every young person you see is a jelly-boy slob. Hobby; > i-phone & video games,, nothing physical whatsoever.
Both my brothers and a couple of old friends visited me in Florida and I pointed it out,, they all laughed.

Per the military, I can speak of mostly the AirForce, from what I've seen having lived in Biloxi/Keesler, Fort Walton/Eglin AFB for 36 years , I'll just say 90% aren't any type of warriors.
I was amazed at how many airmen I rode motorcycles with - were totally clueless about firearms.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Russian military is a sad joke. Our US military would roll through them like a hot knife through butter. The Ukes give them everything they can handle. Russia has a third rate military that the US Marines alone would shred. The only reason some of you don't think so is you are traitors to your Country and don't deserve to live in this great nation.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

They ain't doing so good against Banana Republican Ukraine!

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jim Jones pukes on the Fire have a death wish. Either from Putin or the Klaus Schwab WEF/NWO.

Anything is better than this Christian schiett.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the US military is such a sad sack state of affairs - curious as to why so many of these "2nd American Revolution" types haven't bothered to try....

Me

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike
Our US military would roll through them like a hot knife through butter.

Here's the recruits for that "hot knife". Pretty Bad Ass, huh. LoL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/07/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Russian military is a sad joke. Our US military would roll through them like a hot knife through butter. The Ukes give them everything they can handle. Russia has a third rate military that the US Marines alone would shred. The only reason some of you don't think so is you are traitors to your Country and don't deserve to live in this great nation.

Sure....sure....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The small number of combat-capable MEN won't be able to carry the rest of the sub-standard women/tranny's/queers/soy-boys on their backs and fight Russia at the same time. Front line troops call for 'ammo up!' and two women start crying because the crate is too heavy and they broke their nails trying to pick it up.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’m offended; there were no trannies in that entire commercial.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!
How people lump sum what they see in public and on vids on how they perceive all young people who serve.
And yes standards have been lowered across time.
Seen that during my 24 yrs big time.
Seen it on 3 yrs of detailed slave recruiting.

But the facts are 97% or greater of people are DQ from military service to begin with for many reasons.

And out of that 3% or less probably 1/10th of that is willing to serve.
Roughly what 2 to 2.5 million seving on AD or NG, reserve out of a population of what 360 million now???

Always has been that way with a volunteer force.
You gotta find the ones who can serve and are ready to serve.

Oldsters and Nam vets called us nuggs in the early 80,s the Pepsi generation.
I drank coke...
🤣🤣🧐🤣🤣

Repeat from previous era,s of what successive generations were called since valley forge.

🤔🤣🤣

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

You really ought to do standup you could have the house ROTFL

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
America has never been in a war with a nation using 21st century heavy weapons. Even with an influx of modern weaponry from the U.S.A., the Ukranians have been dying at an 8 to 1 ratio against the Russians,...and Russia hasn't sent its main forces into Ukraine yet.

Ukranians have long been known for being a tough, harsh culture. (much like Russians)

With world opinion of the U.S.A what it currently is, I don't think it would be a very good idea at *all* for NATO to go to a ground war against Russia. In the first place, it wouldn't be NATO vs. Russia. It would be NATO vs. the global south. In the second place, the U.S. population isn't ready to experience the carnage that 21st century weapons produce.

While western militaries have been focused on becoming "woke", Russia has been developing modern tactics with modern weapons against a very tough enemy.

My guess is, if it ever breaks loose, America will start experiencing losses unacceptable to the U.S. population and will go nuclear as a result.

And that's end game.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Of 100 men in battle, 10 shouldn’t be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle.
Ah but 1, the 1 is a warrior and he will bring the others back.

I fear the US is getting very short on warriors and long on cannon fodder.
Coach

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's even worse. Approximately 75% of the military age population (18-24 is considered to be the "first round')is either too fat, too stupid or are on some kind of medication that disqualifies them. Now hold that thought.

Enter the chinese planned, financed and executed (via the cartels) fentanyl invasion into the US. Approximately 80-100K PER YEAR deaths as a results and the age bracket? 18-45. Guess what age group is considered for military service? If you don't think they are being targeted, you must be pro-Ukraine war (aka a moron).

That said, I'm not concerned with the Russians AT ALL. Now the chinese is an entirely different issue.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/07/23.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not really sure how this is even a debate anymore. Russia has shown the world very clearly what they are capable of.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Renegade50,

Wow I wouldn't have guessed that 97% are DQ'd, that says a lot.

A young guy in Florida told about his best friends experience of going into the military, I had never heard of the "show a card" thing. < If a drill sargent is talking in a strong way the recruit can stop him . I thought he was joking but he wasn't.

I noticed long ago running a construction company , you can't talk to young lads like - go over there and do this or that. They're not used to being told what to do, they need soft talk, a lot of 'please' can you do this or that.
Very different than the era I grew up in.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 49 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.