Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Myself, I have no idea, it is an interesting topic.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by flintlocke
It's amazing there is so many conflicting stories, he was in a Jeep...no a Sedan...a civilian produce truck turning left...a military 2 ton (no driver's name to be found) turning left. One thing for sure...Joe Stalin knew Patton was his deadly enemy...and Stalin and Lenin had a huge Dept of Dirty Tricks long before the 1923 Bolshevik uprising. I don't know about the 'elite cabal' or the Mil/Ind complex...not sure what motive or threat Patton presented to them...but Patton was THE biggest threat to Stalin. So the absolute rape of Germany's steelworks, industrial machinery, unbolted and shipped as fast as trains could be scheduled to haul it to Russia. Patton silenced, the robbery took place for years. Our leaders were, "concerned'.

His jeep hit a landmine leaving the valley early the next morning after requiring a heros party from ALL HIS OFFICERS AT HIS LAST military camp.

Some didn't attend. He ordered they would be tried.

His own men, or Hitlers left behinds, set the landmine in the road after the Patton hero party in the middle of the night.

Problem was, Hitler's men didn't have his itinerary, unless his own men gave it to Hitlers men.

I know the truth. I didn't say I thought I knew the truth.

Because of some people, I dare not tell the full details.
whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It's amazing there is so many conflicting stories, he was in a Jeep...no a Sedan...a civilian produce truck turning left...a military 2 ton (no driver's name to be found) turning left. One thing for sure...Joe Stalin knew Patton was his deadly enemy...and Stalin and Lenin had a huge Dept of Dirty Tricks long before the 1923 Bolshevik uprising. I don't know about the 'elite cabal' or the Mil/Ind complex...not sure what motive or threat Patton presented to them...but Patton was THE biggest threat to Stalin. So the absolute rape of Germany's steelworks, industrial machinery, unbolted and shipped as fast as trains could be scheduled to haul it to Russia. Patton silenced, the robbery took place for years. Our leaders were, "concerned'.

His jeep hit a landmine leaving the valley early the next morning after requiring a heros party from ALL HIS OFFICERS AT HIS LAST military camp.

His own men, or Hitlers left behinds, set the landmine in the road after the Patton hero party in the middle of the night.

Problem was, Hitler's men didn't have his itinerary.

whistle

Then tell...dont hold back. Enlighten all of us with your wisdom!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A great Californian.

Proud NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

whistle

I fear it would not be safe to do.

There are voice recordings from principals.

I'm not the sole owner of them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/07/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yup, he was to powerful and dangerous to certain people and they handled it.

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
We have a neighbor who served under Patton all the way across Europe. He is no fan of Patton, but mostly because of Patton's nepotism regarding his brother in law.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...and I thought I was the only person who thought Patton was assassinated....

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
^^^Wow, who knew...I wonder if you are Q? Posing as a simple minded Texas fellow. Astonishing.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Patton sure didn't like the Orcs.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JeffP
Patton was a glory hound who marched his men to death on the ground and had no cares his men falling asleep and being killed while fighting the Germans.

3 day marches to battle with no sleep only to die for his glory generated a lot of resentment among the friends of his soldiers who watched them die for his glory and attempt to be president.

My step dad served under Patton
YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE [bleep] YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Comes as no surprise to me.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

whistle

I fear it would not be safe to do.

There are voice recordings from principals.

I'm not the sole owner of them.

But you stand for freedom against all else?

Telling...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Patton sure didn't like the Orcs.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

No, he didn't.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
^^^Wow, who knew...I wonder if you are Q? Posing as a simple minded Texas fellow. Astonishing.

Trump is Q.

I think I will contact other owners to see if they have reservations about releasing the recordings.

I don't know what to do. I thought about it for years. I need others to consider the possible repercussions.

I'd like the world to know the truth.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely. The man who ran into Patton's car was sent back to America post-haste and nothing more was heard from him.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No..it was an accident, his driver said so...So did the truck driver. To many guys going to fast with both large and small equipment.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Patton quotes. Read through them and you'll find a few that would have pissed off some influential people.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0666567/quotes
"The noise against me is the only means by which Jews and Communists are attempting and with good success to implement a further dismemberment of Germany."

"I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing [to the Germans] is"'Liberty, then give me death". I can't see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it."

"There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs. They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . . Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DPs, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long."

Knew too much.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Trump is Q.

I think I will contact other owners to see if they have reservations about releasing the recordings.

I don't know what to do. I thought about it for years. I need others to consider the possible repercussions.

Post.

Be an American Patriot.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Trump is Q.

Nothing makes a difference like sitting on information that makes a difference....wait, aren't we very much against this as Patriots?!?!

....wait'll you guys see eyeball's grassy knoll footage! Just waiting for the right time to drop. Could be repercussions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
To answer the OPs original question - maybe, probably. We'll never know, that much is for certain.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

328 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 16penny, 39 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,881
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.