Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 50 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 49 50
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy I remember when you worked for Ted turner who fenced off wild elk and deer herds on his ranch so public sportsmen could not access this public resources

You’re a joke and a hypocrite. Run back to your gifter god father Newberg

How much us tax dollars are going to BHA clown show in this grift this time?

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Damn right.

I think what Jim and others are doing is a beautiful thing.

But some people would rather empty the country side, come up for a week every fall, shoot a few animals, brag about it, and then run back to wherever it is they came from and slap each other on the back about what a fine job they've done.

Makes me sick.

Meh...AP employs Montana residents families too.

We can call it even. They also support Montana businesses and their money is just as green as anyone else's.

I think what AP is doing is a beautiful thing, best thing to happen to that country in my lifetime.

I prioritize public access, access to public land, wildlife, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor recreation. AP are excellent stewards of all that.

It's why I support them financially.

Last edited by ribka; 03/07/23.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Bison were here long before cattle, and they belong here as much as African animals belong in Africa.

So that would include Wisconsin too because historically they were found in Wisconsin

How are those 4000 wolves helping the deer herds and moose now in Wisconsin ?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Damn right.

I think what Jim and others are doing is a beautiful thing.

But some people would rather empty the country side, come up for a week every fall, shoot a few animals, brag about it, and then run back to wherever it is they came from and slap each other on the back about what a fine job they've done.

Makes me sick.

Meh...AP employs Montana residents families too.

We can call it even. They also support Montana businesses and their money is just as green as anyone else's.

I think what AP is doing is a beautiful thing, best thing to happen to that country in my lifetime.

I prioritize public access, access to public land, wildlife, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor recreation. AP are excellent stewards of all that.

It's why I support them financially.

Empty talk. The actions of the organizations you support speak for themselves.

You and yours are all for exclusion, limiting access and swindling people who are vulnerable and ignorant.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think some people retire, realize they didn't do chit and start looking for a cause.

A feel good if you will.

We 'saved' it, yeah!

We saved the wild prairie!

LOL

Stupid hipster 'hunters' suck it up and the shady money lines up.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I suspect that Buzzie or Callie don't know where Phillips County is......or that there is a BLM office in Lewsitown.

Hilarious...I'm not a move-in to Montana, 4th generation Montana Native.

When did you move to Montana?

Laffin'...

Pretty familiar with all things Montana including Phillips and Blaine County. My family hunted Bill Cowen's place for a lot of years as well as other South of Chinook in that Cleveland/Lloyd country.

Yet you are still so ignorant....even for a leftist.

Did you Google year round buffalo grazing yet?

I've forgotten more about BLM leases than you'll ever know.

Your dumb ass sure in the ph uck don’t know anything about your chitty federal retirement lol. What was it again 37% at 30yrs of service? Supplemented by TSP that rides the highs and lows of the stock market? Ph uck you are a idiot. Get with me when you have a defined retirement dumb ass… Oh yeah you never will..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by keystoneben
Perpetuity....you'll be worm chit before they stop allowing hunting and public access.

So if the American Prairie group goes belly up, but is bailed out by the feds. Who then designate it a national "park". The hunting will still be grandfathered in for perpetuity.

Financials are on their website...don't think they're too worried about going belly-up. They have no desire to hand the land off to the Feds or State, they like being nimble with management decisions.

A few years ago they were all over the internet. Blogs, podcasts, etc.. wasn't hard to see their endgame isn't an private entity. Just get big enough that the gov can take over and finish the job. And they don't have to keep promises if they don't exist. But I'm sure your privy to their management decisions

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep reaching dummy. I am sure they would just love to hear about how they are just like em.

Who said anything about the CMR? Being a different federal agency and all.

Cowans are nothing like the APR.
The Cowans are good ranchers and stewards of the land.

No wonder you BHA dipshits love the APR.

So....anything about year round Buffalo leases from the BLM?

You denied the existence of such a while ago.

Drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life...

Short, reverse high and tight is no way to go through life either but here you are retard. Tell us again about that skookum retirement you are getting after 30yrs of federal service ??

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, if you guys want to know who is funding APR and what their end game is, most likely, then try this:

http://rangemagazine.com/features/fall-19/fa19-range-sr-critical_mass.pdf

It's a long, complicated story, but the bottom line is, APR wants to assemble this, slick off the cows from the countryside, and then have the Feds buy them out for a national park that nobody will visit. Rural cleansing.

You're welcome,

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I doubt my SS disability checks would allow me to outspend you.

Figured you for a .gov leach.

Now callnum leave buzzh out if this.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Bison were here long before cattle, and they belong here as much as African animals belong in Africa.

So do all the timber wolves in northern Wisconsin???

This post not intended to derail topic of this thread.

GOA
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Exactly.

And the worthless little pig eyed bastards are too stupid to see it coming.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
What’s 30 per cent of $87, 000?

Tsp down 30 per cent under buzzes hero Bi Dumb

He’s rocking it. !! Lol

Originally Posted by 79S
Keep reaching dummy. I am sure they would just love to hear about how they are just like em.

Who said anything about the CMR? Being a different federal agency and all.

Cowans are nothing like the APR.
The Cowans are good ranchers and stewards of the land.

No wonder you BHA dipshits love the APR.

So....anything about year round Buffalo leases from the BLM?

You denied the existence of such a while ago.

Drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life...

Short, reverse high and tight is no way to go through life either but here you are retard. Tell us again about that skookum retirement you are getting after 30yrs of federal service ??

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This made my skin crawl….

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BHA leader and professional grifter

https://www.activistfacts.com/person/land-tawney/

So BHA will reimburse all of fence and live stock damage to ranchers off of the millions they receive from their scam ripping off tax payers?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
So many whiners have their panties in a bunch on this thread.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not whining, just calling a spade a spade.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S
I suspect that Buzzie or Callie don't know where Phillips County is......or that there is a BLM office in Lewsitown.

Laffin'...

Pretty familiar with all things Montana including Phillips and Blaine County. My family hunted Bill Cowen's place for a lot of years as well as other South of Chinook in that Cleveland/Lloyd country.

Your dumb ass sure in the ph uck don’t know anything about your chitty federal retirement lol. What was it again 37% at 30yrs of service? Supplemented by TSP that rides the highs and lows of the stock market? Ph uck you are a idiot. Get with me when you have a defined retirement dumb ass… Oh yeah you never will..

$120k a year...without touching tsp...another million plus there. Wife's will be similar, between 401, SS, and rental income. Have a brokerage account for fun and 2 IRA's. Own 1.2 mil in real estate.

Have 2 529 accounts for both my nephews that they likely won't need as they both will get scholarships. The good news is they'll roll into Roth's for each of them.

Plenty left over to donate to my favorite charities, like AP.

Last edited by BuzzH; 03/07/23.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Some folks with voids in their life seek out causes. I'm sure they believe those causes are just and good.

I guess we'll see in the long run if they are. I certainly hope it's not a preservationist agenda that's hiding behind conservation.

Only time will tell.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/07/23.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Laffin'...

$120k a year...without touching tsp...another million plus there. Wife's will be similar, between 401, SS, and rental income. Have a brokerage account for fun and 2 IRA's. Own 1.2 mil in real estate.

Have 2 529 accounts for both my nephews that they likely won't need as they both will get scholarships. The good news is they'll roll into Roth's for each of them.

Plenty left over to donate to my favorite charities, like AP.

Sure you do…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bison are cattle, so I assume they come under private ownership state laws which feds support concerning brucellosis. By law those positive test cattle will have to go to slaughter. If allowed to breed (which they will) they will increase to the limit of their food supply and the excess will have to go to slaughter or be sold to a place that can handle them. It sounds to me like it is just going to be a big ranching operation with by necessity expensive fences. They will produce a lot of low quality, low cholesterol beef about the same as the kill cow market.

It probably won't have much negative effects as long as the states involved enforce the liability that goes along with keeping your cattle out of the neighbors crops and off the public roads. Although I have traveled out west where cattle still access public roads.

Last edited by Hastings; 03/07/23.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 14 of 50 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 49 50

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (41rem, 007FJ, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 12 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 875 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,311
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.