-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

let all who have stones cast at them, think before throwing stones back at someone else..

this 24 hour time window shows a horrible side effect of our instant gratification social media world...

I found this thread a bit entertaining, as yesterday I was driving to the post office with 4 ebay deliveries... and slipped on the ice, stretched my hamstring, and dared not drive with a leg that could cramp or fail to move at any time...

perhaps we can reconnect with that concept called patience and understanding and presupposition that all folks on this open air marketplace are subject to human condition...

"Never attribute to malice, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or misunderstanding."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
had same issue here with a member . Had ants in his pants and wanted me to ship the day after I got the payment .
I would have that day or next but a blizzard warning kept me home when the snow started .
I sent his money back . Told him to shop MidwayUSA

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ve had guys try the tracking number as soon as send it to them. I send the track number from the PO parking lot. They are all mad because it isn’t in the system.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jameister
let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

let all who have stones cast at them, think before throwing stones back at someone else..

this 24 hour time window shows a horrible side effect of our instant gratification social media world...

I found this thread a bit entertaining, as yesterday I was driving to the post office with 4 ebay deliveries... and slipped on the ice, stretched my hamstring, and dared not drive with a leg that could cramp or fail to move at any time...

perhaps we can reconnect with that concept called patience and understanding and presupposition that all folks on this open air marketplace are subject to human condition...

Patience is a Virgin.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good move to change the title. 👍👍

Adventure is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sharps1874
Patience is a Virgin.

Got any photos?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For goodness sakes man - two minutes of homework in looking at post history would reveal much about the gentleman in question.

For a group of hunting enthusiasts, some are quite inept at reading sign.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Can we just stop, now? The OP made a mistake, and he has been man enough to apologize publicly for it. Every one of us have been in the same situation in which we did something we were later embarrassed for. He has learned from it. I really like this forum, but we have way too many keyboard warriors here who can't wait to pass judgment on another member. I hope this thread can end with this post. Let's all move on.

Keith

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ramblin99
Can we just stop, now? The OP made a mistake, and he has been man enough to apologize publicly for it. Every one of us have been in the same situation in which we did something we were later embarrassed for. He has learned from it. I really like this forum, but we have way too many keyboard warriors here who can't wait to pass judgment on another member. I hope this thread can end with this post. Let's all move on.

Keith

This ^ +1

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Amen to that

IC B3

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Props to the OP for admitting his haste. I totally support the OP . How can you not blame someone for becoming nervous without comms. There are a lot of gunshy people on here these days. And to the poster above that joked about it being funny that it was only a $140 something sale, that it alot of money for some.

Hammer down!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SKane
For goodness sakes man - two minutes of homework in looking at post history would reveal much about the gentleman in question.

For a group of hunting enthusiasts, some are quite inept at reading sign.

Hunters look at the sign….
Everyone else is driving a car with blind spot monitors,
Backup cameras, lane departure, all sorts of features that make us lazy. Combine that with the highly sensitive nature people have because of scammers and it’s a shi#storm!
Buyers and sellers both would be best served to learn to work with each other better for sure.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good job owning up to your mistake OP,

I have made a thousand mistakes in my life and will probably make a thousand more......

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by nimrodtracy
Originally Posted by Ramblin99

Keith

This ^ +1
And the same keyboard warriors would never say anything face to face.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This ain’t eBay

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Too bad one can not go back to the original post and modify it to admit things were ok.

For those that do not delve deeper the scammer rumor appears to be fact.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,308
Posts18,487,182
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.