Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
I haven’t read your drivel but YOUR A ScHITBAG WHO SHOULD HANG THEMSELF.

GO AWAY.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
[quote=dimecovers5]This was back when Rick was selling McMillans on here and he didn't like my question so I got banned for asking a simple question that might have hurt the bosses pocketbook. I think when the commies do that now they call it 'CANCELLING' someone. Kind of funny how both sides do it, huh? I hope you realize the can of poop you just opened with your private eye work. Laffin'

I can pm your old handle dimecovers3 , so I do not think the account was banned.

[Linked Image][/quo

So I just outa the blue yonder stopped posting for 12 years..............you remember the Wizard of Oz ...it's all about the man behind the curtain. I would not doubt one bit if my posts were being re-written right this second.

I have no idea who you are, and I have no memory of you. Your your suspicions from 17 years ago and insinuations aside, I just checked your old profile, and what I found was full permissions.

Bud, it was either operator error on your part, or maybe you had a sockpuppet.

I am sending you my number via PM. Dial away.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickBin
[quote=dimecovers5]This was back when Rick was selling McMillans on here and he didn't like my question so I got banned for asking a simple question that might have hurt the bosses pocketbook. I think when the commies do that now they call it 'CANCELLING' someone. Kind of funny how both sides do it, huh? I hope you realize the can of poop you just opened with your private eye work. Laffin'

I can pm your old handle dimecovers3 , so I do not think the account was banned.

[Linked Image][/quo

So I just outa the blue yonder stopped posting for 12 years..............you remember the Wizard of Oz ...it's all about the man behind the curtain. I would not doubt one bit if my posts were being re-written right this second.

I have no idea who you are, and I have no memory of you. Your your suspicions from 17 years ago and insinuations aside, I just checked your old profile, and what I found was full permissions.

🤣🤣🤣

LMFAO!!!
My side ribs hurt from laffin!!!

🤪🤪🤪

Last edited by renegade50; 03/09/23.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
HVAC advice for dimecovers5 or dimecovers3
Anyone???

Buehler.
Buehler?
Buehler???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Larry Root has plenty of money

He can pay $25,000 for a
$3500 unit and 2 hours’ electrician to slap some new wire nuts on.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WOW. SO WE SEE ALL THE HVAC [bleep] ON HERE WOULD RATHER KEEP UP TO DATE ON WHAT SO AND SO BOUGHT FUANTAT WALMART.

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON I WOULD BLAME FOR THIS FORUM BRING A [bleep]'N JOKE OF HIS POSTS NOT STOP ALL DAY.............ANY GUESSES ASS HOLES WHO I'M REFEFERING TO ? YES ITS THE SAME ASS WIPE THAT WATCHES HIS WIFE MOW THE CHITTY LAWN

HEY 50...............YOU NEED TO HANG WITH BETTER DUDES.

BAN AWAY CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
My Heat Pump..
👍🏻👍🏻🤣👍🏻👍🏻

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Anyone else have pics of theirs to share????
🤪🤪🤪

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You over paid too

I could have save you 7-Large at least 😕

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

[Linked Image][/quo

Don't do it dude. It's a trap.

Its a 900 number.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So I just outa the blue yonder stopped posting for 12 years..............

For all we know you may have been in jail for 12 years. lol

According to Mr. Bin you were not banned from his website ! maybe you owe the man an apology ?

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
You over paid too

I could have save you 7-Large at least 😕
🥴
Come on man...
You trying to make the homie out to be Larry lunch meat.
🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
You know the schit I went thru and did.
Versus buy and install via other options.

It all came to 8700. 10 yr parts and labor wrnty.
Whole lot more than just the cost of a unit involved and codes and home owners insurance schit to jive in case of fire or damage to home per install not being kosher.

Order the unit configed for the 58 yr old over and under system to dimension match line up.
Mods to the elevated stand and the house duct work for line up
New Tin exterior to house.
Fuuk I had to point out squaring up schit to em per the stand and house after I came home cause I had to leave and then they booked out for lunch and had the thing up during that time.
Told em what needed to happen to stand per estimator plan before I left, and the fuukers placed it wrong offset to high and off to the side trying to make their life easier with on site exterior Tin work fab.

And I spent that time starting the stand mod waiting for them to get back from lunch..

Call your boys back and get your install manager over here and we are gonna discuss and fix this how it is supposed to be per original plan from your estimator guy and me.
Fuuking install guys blowing schit off acting all aloof...
Install manager not pleased when he showed up.

Then I get the orange tag from codes guy 2 weeks later on his out of the blue inspect.

JFC.
Had to play goat fuuuk go between phone coordinator on that schit .
Have codes guy and company unfugg that schit on site at same time with me watching both of em.
Fuuking codes guy saying concrete block stands not attached to house.
OK zippy we are gonna bar and block up the unit in one side of its flex about 3/4"
Then we are gonna remove top cap and you can look inside and see concrete filled blocks with 2 each rebar down the openings in them, which I made Mr Install manager have his boys come over and do 3 days after I got your orange tag.

One thing for sure is codes got a game going on charging these companies for violations after installs.
Namby pamby schit.
Like a condensate drain tube being 3 degrees out of level.
A insulted power wire having a bracket to close or 2 far from each other by 3 inches or some shcit to support length of run or some schit like that.
A rubber grommet not fully seated.
Probably about 2 or 3 other bullschit things I fixed from the orange tag the day that I got it.

Biggest thing was those front support blocks not being "attached" or properly supported to the house.
Company knew they had to fill and reinforce them before they capped em.
They was throwing the dice hoping Mr inspector wouldn't see it.
That cost em some money to unfukk that in addition to their violation cost.
I was thankful to mister Inspector for that one.
Im not codes savvy, had no idea about meeting structural/ support reinforcement code schit.

Last edited by renegade50; 03/09/23.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

[Linked Image][/quo

Don't do it dude. It's a trap.

Its a 900 number.
🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

[Linked Image][/quo

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

^^^^^^
dimecovers5...

🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
WOW. SO WE SEE ALL THE HVAC [bleep] ON HERE WOULD RATHER KEEP UP TO DATE ON WHAT SO AND SO BOUGHT FUANTAT WALMART.

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON I WOULD BLAME FOR THIS FORUM BRING A [bleep]'N JOKE OF HIS POSTS NOT STOP ALL DAY.............ANY GUESSES ASS HOLES WHO I'M REFEFERING TO ? YES ITS THE SAME ASS WIPE THAT WATCHES HIS WIFE MOW THE CHITTY LAWN

HEY 50...............YOU NEED TO HANG WITH BETTER DUDES.

BAN AWAY CAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (1234, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,546
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.