-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Now that we know what we know when does she get justice?

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like something a Fed would toss out

That or an old man wanting someone else to do all of the work while he watches “Tucker”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Not until we can change the establishment politicians in Washington. McConnell fell last night. He's over 80 and whether he likes it or not he probably won't last this cycle. Feinstein is circling the drain. Pelosi gone. Sanders is on the edge. Many of them are being exposed for what they are and have been. All the agencies either need to be shut down or repopulated with honest honorable people. A neat total replacement of both houses and their staff as well is needed to sanitize Washington. The city it's self is corrupt and needs new leadership. Capitol police must be replaced with honorable people. They not only murdered Ashley but another woman in the tunnel. They beat her to death and it was a woman officer that did it.
If the people wake up long enough to change the criminals that are running their elections there's a chance that new blood will try Byrd and punish him for the murder. Trump must have his second term but he must have people he can work with or it won't be effective. The trouble is the entire culture of Washington has been corrupted for so long there isn't anyone that has ever had anything to do with it that isn't controlled by the establishment. It's a money generating machine designed to rob the taxpayers and destroy the Nation. Democrats must go in-mass.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, it IS rather strange in the last few days of back and forth...Tucker is a patriot...Tucker is fomenting rebellion...Bombshell expose...J6ers were railroaded...J6ers need to be held until they plead guilty of something....tapes were doctored, yadda yadda, Cowhorn guy is a nice guy..cowhorn guy a terrorist.
And not one word in public from either side about the woman who was executed.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Absolutely not! That would be an admission of the corruption inside the “beltway”……it ain’t happening!

Oh, by the way……..it wasn’t a killing, it was outright murder! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Justice? Right before the Marxist revolution really becomes bloody? Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by memtb
Oh, by the way……..it wasn’t a killing, it was outright murder! memtb

Spot on!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Sounds like something a Fed would toss out

That or an old man wanting someone else to do all of the work while he watches “Tucker”

LOL, not any more. Tucker is so 2002.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Here’s a little test for you. Shoot an unarmed woman at your door with security and police right behind her and see how it works out for you. Edk

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by ERK
Here’s a little test for you. Shoot an unarmed woman at your door with security and police right behind her and see how it works out for you. Edk

Fact. Watching the video it is obvious she was not only murdered but several of the cops on her side of the door were in on it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The only "justice" Byrd will ever experience will come from several hundred yards away if he ever shows his fat face in public again. He's going to have to hide out like Lon Horuchi for the rest of his life!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kind of makes me wonder if there's a bit of a double standard. That unarmed woman was such a threat that the only recourse was to kill her with a firearm? Kyle Rittenhouse was tried for murder (thankfully acquited) for killing sure enough deadly threats. Derek Chauvin was actually convicted of murdering a career criminal when he didn't murder anyone.

And this killer doesn't get charged with anything for killing a small unarmed woman that could have been easily restrained.

And our Democrat congress people are up braying loudly that 5 cops were murdered on January 6. If I read the reports correctly it seems 1 died of a stroke and 4 of them committed suicide. Maybe out of guilt feelings?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
"And our Democrat congress people are up braying loudly that 5 cops were murdered on January 6. If I read the reports correctly it seems 1 died of a stroke and 4 of them committed suicide. Maybe out of guilt feelings?"

Arkacide. or a facsimile.

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The only "justice" Byrd will ever experience will come from several hundred yards away if he ever shows his fat face in public again. He's going to have to hide out like Lon Horuchi for the rest of his life!

QFT

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Guess not. And if that black cop was tried it would be in Washington DC in front of a black jury.

Like the one one that found John Hinckley not guilty by reason of insanity.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
My opinion is Tucker will have to address the murders at some point. There's no argument about who committed the crimes. He claims that he's just a little TV guy and has to present hard facts. They are there in black and white for all to see. We even have Byrd's testimony. Videos don't lie.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
When some patriot vigilante puts a slug (or 3) in him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
Kind of makes me wonder if there's a bit of a double standard. ..Kyle Rittenhouse ... Derek Chauvin

painful examples

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope I live long enough to watch a bunch of these worthless Liberal Commie bastards funerals on tv.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rainshot
My opinion is Tucker will have to address the murders at some point. There's no argument about who committed the crimes. He claims that he's just a little TV guy and has to present hard facts. They are there in black and white for all to see. We even have Byrd's testimony. Videos don't lie.

Maybe he can track Ashli Babbitt down and have her on his show.
Explaining how she was paid to take the fall.

That would be one awesome show.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, 15 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 1,036 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,951
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.