Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ribka
Looks like BHA's Ryan Busse was involved in this

wake up

https://giffords.org/press-release/...e-senates-gun-violence-prevention-bills/

https://giffords.org/blog/2021/10/gabby-giffords-qa-with-ryan-busse/

Maybe BUZZH BHA spokesman can provide some input why BHA does this

Lol, Follow the money every single time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by KFWA
Can't figure Michigan out.

Long guns is the least of their concerns
No offense, but you seem to be thinking that these politicians are trying to pass legislation that will keep the populace safe from crime. After all, that’s what they are claiming it’s for. Every gun owner needs to be fully aware that their goal is total disarmament of the population.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
What a fugking shame.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How about these gun bans voted on by dem politicians, elected by dem voters, only apply to democrat gun owners? If they are 5/8 of the vote and are disarmed then crime should drop by 5/8. Seems that kind of reduction in crime should make everyone happy!

Issue solved with democrat logic. Wonderful thing.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And again, for those not paying attention.
Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No gun control law has ever been passed that's aimed at criminals who will ignore it. They're all aimed at the honest gun owner.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trying to speak out against anti-gun legislation before a Liberal House Committee. Is almost futile!

Dem/Liberal controlled State governments always say they will welcome pro gun speakers to share their thoughts before the committee. (Like it even matters what we say)

But every time it’s our turn to speak. There’s always some technical difficulty with the Zoom video connection, so we never get to be heard. Or, in person you get “I’m sorry, we ran out of time”.

The only thing that gets any attention, is a mass turnout on the Capitol grounds or City Hall. Where thousands of pro-gun individuals show up, pissed off, but maintain law and order.

Liberal governments can’t hide from the turnout and say nobody showed up to speak.

The only other thing I will say is, too many of us think all these State passed anti-guns laws will eventually be flipped by higher courts, including SCOTUS.

Some might, some might not. And the time it takes for appeals to get heard by a Judge that will rule based on Constitutional accuracy can be a very long road.

Good luck to any State that is facing these anti-gun laws.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
MI CITIZENS need to tacitly tell MI to GFY....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
OK everybody!

Get in the non-compliance line!

I promise they won't send anybody after you. If they ever followed up on schitt like that half the nogs in Detroit would be in prison.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It was all Predictable..

Prior Republican Governor bought into the Chinese Wind Mill Theme ..

Dominion Voting Machines

MI Republican Party taking the Chinese Money ..

MI Republican Party not understanding the Dynamics of the the 2020 Election or Ignoring it ..

Accepting the Back Bench as a Party..

Now The Psychopaths are going to run the Table Legislatively..

Magazines , CCW Permits Etc Etc Etc

Kommiefornacation Strategy..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK everybody!

I promise they won't send anybody after you. If they ever followed up on schitt like that half the nogs in Detroit would be in prison.

Word!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK everybody!

Like any law passed. Only the law abiding citizens conform. Everyone needs to tell them NO. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
MI CITIZENS need to tacitly tell MI to GFY....

I will. As soon as my family issue is taken care of, I'm outta this fuggin state. It was getting bad but between the abortion issue and now guns. I'm done

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
Can't figure Michigan out.

Long guns is the least of their concerns

Simple, any gun law enacted which infringes on 2A rights is a win in their eyes. ..... One bite at a time and the elephant is soon gone.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is not just a Democrat thing.

Go watch the video I posted of our Director of the TBI. He is a Republican from East Tennessee, appointed by a Republican from East Tennessee, in a State with a Republican Super Majority, testify that the 2nd Amendment does not protect individual Rights to arms and only gives power to the states to regulated arms as the GESTOPO sees fit.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ll see how how things shake out over the next several years but it doesn’t look good. I heard today that it has been 40 years since MI has had a Democrat controlled House, Senate, and Governor at the same time.

With the redistricting a few years ago things don’t look good going forward at all.

I love the outdoor opportunities in northern MI and never thought that I’d leave but if the future is democrat controlled politics I’ll be gone as soon as I can. I have 11 years until my youngest is 18. My daughter and step kids keep me and my wife here for now. I’d like to work a few more years past that but I’ll be within a year of being able to access my retirement accounts and can see myself leaving as soon as she’s grown. Depending on the family considerations and the political climate at that time. Given where things are at I can’t see myself staying here into retirement and will probably at least semiretire a couple of years early to get out. I’d like to keep a small cabin in mid or northern MI but not a permanent address.

Between the threats of gun control BS and the already pro abortion stance I’m looking forward to leaving a state that I’ve always liked.

I’d have loved to have moved out to one of the western states or AK if I were young and just starting out but at that age we’ll most likely move to one of the mid south states down I75.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ll see how how things shake out over the next several years but it doesn’t look good. I heard today that it has been 40 years since MI has had a Democrat controlled House, Senate, and Governor at the same time.

This is really alarming given how authoritarian MI was during covid. If the citizenry finds that level if government phuc kery fine and will re-elect the commies, then MI is forever gone. On the level of NY,CA,WA,OR,IL,MA and MN.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

This is really alarming given how authoritarian MI was during covid. If the citizenry finds that level if government phuc kery fine and will re-elect the commies, then MI is forever gone. On the level of NY,CA,WA,OR,IL,MA and MN.

MI has gone that way. It has been toeing the line but it's gone full tit liberal. Sucks too cuz it is a beautiful state with some good people, unfortunately groids and woke liberal areas control the complete state

Last edited by Joel/AK; 03/10/23.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Liberals control schit because we let em.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Don't comply, illegal government

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

286 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 38 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,764
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.