Print Thread
Hop To
#18227102 03/10/23
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Damn, i think he just discovered Wikipedia, Along with cut and paste laugh laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Entertainment just went and got sophisticated

LOL
T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
I think the marital advice thread put him over the edge….

Hey 79S, cousin Lenny has gone back to Toledo… we can work this out bro!
Hang in there, your ol’ lady needs the insurance!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
I think the marital advice thread put him over the edge….

Hey 79S, cousin Lenny has gone back to Toledo… we can work this out bro!
Hang in there, your ol’ lady needs the insurance!

Pard, Infidelity is a very difficult situation to deal with in a marriage, and it is important to approach it with care and sensitivity. Ultimately, the decision of whether to stay in a relationship after infidelity is a personal one that depends on many factors. It's important to take my time so I can consider my options and make a decision that is best for me and well-being.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S #18227225 03/10/23
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You are going to give CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC a run for his Cut n Paste dime.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
You are going to give CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC a run for his Cut n Paste dime.

Pard I'm what you call "Book learned" as you know its a term that refers to someone like me who has acquired knowledge or expertise primarily through reading and studying books, rather than through practical experience or hands-on learning. It is often used to describe someone who is knowledgeable in a particular subject or area but may lack practical skills or real-world experience. The term can be used in a neutral or positive sense, suggesting that someone has a deep understanding of a subject, but it can also be used in a negative sense to imply that someone is overly theoretical or lacks practical skills. Sometimes its more of curse than a gift.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S #18227268 03/10/23
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yes, we can use natural language processing to formulate a conversation of reply dialogue.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, we can use natural language processing to formulate a conversation of reply dialogue.

Pard its like you are the only one that gets it! natural language processing (NLP) has many potential applications across a wide range of fields. For example, in healthcare, NLP can be used to analyze electronic medical records and identify patterns or trends in patient data, which can help with diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical decision-making. In customer service, NLP can be used to create chatbots or virtual assistants that can provide quick and personalized responses to customer inquiries, reducing the workload on human agents. In education, NLP can be used to analyze student performance data and identify areas where additional support or intervention may be needed. These are just a few examples of how NLP can be used to improve efficiency and effectiveness in various domains. As NLP technology continues to evolve, we can expect to see even more innovative and exciting applications in the future. This will all help with improving the conversation and dialogue amongst us!

79S #18227293 03/10/23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Am I the only one that’s notice something strange about 79S tonight?

Y’all ever see the movie ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’?

Something has taken control of our Pard’s brain, turning him into an intellectual.

I’m gonna start barring the doors and windows.

Y’all been warned.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are so victimized by your obsession that you will lie, cheat and steal to make a snark in an unrelated thread. Even your addled brain knows that there is no notable history of cut/paste from me on the Campfire.

Get a grip - it's beginning to seem sad to witness your degradation. Looks as if the inveterate attention-whore may be going bananas.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Y’all ever see the movie ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’?

Something has taken control of our Pard’s brain, turning him into an intellectual.

I’m gonna start barring the doors and windows

Y’all been warned.

🦫

He claims he was concussed in Vegas.... big build up for the finale..more goofiness on its way. .

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

🦫
Funniest thing ever. Shut down the innanet!!!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Nugget, how hard is it to hold those books to get all that learning with no thumbs?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Tonight?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

79S #18227755 03/11/23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Pard its like you are the only one that gets it! natural language processing (NLP) has many potential applications across a wide range of fields. For example, in healthcare, NLP can be used to analyze electronic medical records and identify patterns or trends in patient data, which can help with diagnosis, treatment planning, and clinical decision-making. In customer service, NLP can be used to create chatbots or virtual assistants that can provide quick and personalized responses to customer inquiries, reducing the workload on human agents. In education, NLP can be used to analyze student performance data and identify areas where additional support or intervention may be needed. These are just a few examples of how NLP can be used to improve efficiency and effectiveness in various domains. As NLP technology continues to evolve, we can expect to see even more innovative and exciting applications in the future. This will all help with improving the conversation and dialogue amongst us!

I am impressed 79S. You got a handle on this !!

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
79S #18227819 03/11/23
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Wake up NuggetGPT

the coffey is hot

T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Wake up NuggetGPT

the coffey is hot
In before 79s 500 word farmed dissertation on the origins of the coffee bean.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Attention Rick Bin.

79S has been hacked.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bigly!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If Big Schtik has an alter ego......79s????

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (163bc, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1badf350, 33 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 1,026 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,980
Posts18,499,623
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.