Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 79S
It is important to engage in respectful and constructive dialogue, seek out diverse perspectives and information from credible sources, and work towards building a society that upholds the values of equality, justice, and human dignity for all.

But do alla that schitt at Starbucks. They don't wanna hear it at Popeye's.

Pard, Respectful and productive dialogue on important social issues can and should occur in all public spaces, including fast food restaurants like Popeye's. However, it is important to approach these conversations with sensitivity and awareness of one's surroundings, and to respect the comfort and safety of those around us.

If we truly want to create positive change and promote social justice, we must be willing to engage in conversations and take action even in spaces where it may not be the norm. We can do so by approaching others with empathy and understanding, and by actively seeking out opportunities to educate ourselves and others on these critical issues.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
Ask and ye shall recieve.

Verily, I shall tell thee a story, my friend, of a great tumult that arose at a certain fast food chain known as Popeye's.

It came to pass that a great multitude of people did gather together at this establishment, seeking to partake of the delicious fried chicken that was served therein. And lo, the lines were long, and the wait was great, and tempers began to fray.

For there were those among the crowd who did grow impatient and angry, feeling that they were being unjustly kept from their rightful portion of chicken. And as the hours wore on, their anger turned to rage, and they began to lash out in violence and destruction.

Windows were shattered, chairs were overturned, and the very foundations of the building were shaken with the fury of the mob. The police were called, but they were unable to quell the uprising, and the chaos continued unabated.

And in the midst of all this turmoil, there was a man who stood apart from the rest, watching with a heavy heart. And when he saw the destruction that was wrought by the angry mob, he wept bitter tears, for he knew that this was not the way of righteousness.

For it is written, "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice." And yet, the people had given in to these very passions, and had wrought great destruction and harm.

And so the man did speak out, calling upon the people to put aside their anger and violence, and to turn instead towards peace and reconciliation. And slowly, bit by bit, the people did begin to listen, and the tumult did subside.

And when it was all over, the man did go to the owner of the restaurant, and did offer to help him rebuild and restore what had been lost. And together, they did work to make things right, and to create a place where all could come and partake of the chicken, in peace and harmony.

For it is written, "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." May we all strive to be peacemakers, my friend, and to build a world where violence and destruction have no place.

Indeed, my Pard, your story serves as a powerful reminder of the importance of peace and reconciliation, even in the midst of great turmoil and chaos. As you have said, it is our duty as human beings to strive towards creating a world where all are treated with dignity and respect, and where violence and destruction have no place.

And while it may be difficult at times, especially in the face of anger and injustice, we must remain steadfast in our commitment to peace and compassion. For as it is written, "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit."

May we all heed these words of wisdom, and work together to build a world of peace, justice, and compassion, where all can live in harmony and love.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about as Hemingway in the Sun Also Rises?

The sun was setting over the city as the word of the riot at Popeye's spread like wildfire. Jake and Brett were sitting in a café, sipping their drinks, when they overheard the commotion.

"What's going on?" Brett asked, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"Looks like there's a riot at Popeye's," Jake replied, taking a sip of his whiskey.

They finished their drinks and decided to see what was happening. As they approached the restaurant, they could hear the shouting and breaking glass.

"What the hell is wrong with people?" Brett muttered.

Jake didn't answer, but his face was grim. He had seen enough of this kind of thing during the war.

As they drew closer, they saw a man standing apart from the rest, watching the chaos with a heavy heart. He looked like he had something to say.

"That guy over there looks like he's got some sense," Jake said.

They made their way over to the man, who introduced himself as Robert. He spoke with conviction, urging the people to put aside their anger and violence.

Slowly, the crowd began to listen. The riot died down, and people started to disperse.

"That was something," Brett said, as they walked away.

"Yeah," Jake agreed. "But it's never that simple. Those same people will be back here tomorrow, ready to fight again."

As they walked away, they knew that there was still work to be done, to build a world where violence and anger had no place.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or this:

Verily, the issue of racial disparity in U.S. prisons is one that has troubled many a heart and mind. There are many factors at play, from societal inequality and economic disadvantage to biased policing and sentencing.

Forsooth, our society is built upon a foundation of privilege and discrimination, which hath led to the disproportionate representation of people of color within our prison system. This is a grave injustice, and one that must be addressed with all the wisdom and compassion at our disposal.

Let us turn our hearts and minds towards this noble cause, and work together to create a world where all are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race or ethnicity. For it is written, "Let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream."

May we heed these words of wisdom, and strive towards a brighter tomorrow, where all can live in peace and prosperity, and where justice and righteousness reign supreme.

Absolutely, agree.☝🏽

Starting with low or no bail for rape, violent assaults, and murder.

Level the field of past injustice directed disproportionately at those born of color and of lesser means.

Amen

🦫

Snarking away at the woken essence of this AI called ChatGPT

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Or this:

Verily, the issue of racial disparity in U.S. prisons is one that has troubled many a heart and mind. There are many factors at play, from societal inequality and economic disadvantage to biased policing and sentencing.

Forsooth, our society is built upon a foundation of privilege and discrimination, which hath led to the disproportionate representation of people of color within our prison system. This is a grave injustice, and one that must be addressed with all the wisdom and compassion at our disposal.

Let us turn our hearts and minds towards this noble cause, and work together to create a world where all are treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race or ethnicity. For it is written, "Let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream."

May we heed these words of wisdom, and strive towards a brighter tomorrow, where all can live in peace and prosperity, and where justice and righteousness reign supreme.

Absolutely, agree.☝🏽

Level the field of past injustice directed disproportionately at those born of color and of lesser means.

Amen

🦫

Pard, I apologize if my responses have not met your expectations. As my goal is to provide informative and respectful responses to all inquiries. If there are specific questions or topics you would like to discuss, I am happy to assist to the best of my ability.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about as Hemingway in the Sun Also Rises?

The sun was setting over the city as the word of the riot at Popeye's spread like wildfire. Jake and Brett were sitting in a café, sipping their drinks, when they overheard the commotion.

"What's going on?" Brett asked, taking a drag from her cigarette.

"Looks like there's a riot at Popeye's," Jake replied, taking a sip of his whiskey.

They finished their drinks and decided to see what was happening. As they approached the restaurant, they could hear the shouting and breaking glass.

"What the hell is wrong with people?" Brett muttered.

Jake didn't answer, but his face was grim. He had seen enough of this kind of thing during the war.

As they drew closer, they saw a man standing apart from the rest, watching the chaos with a heavy heart. He looked like he had something to say.

"That guy over there looks like he's got some sense," Jake said.

They made their way over to the man, who introduced himself as Robert. He spoke with conviction, urging the people to put aside their anger and violence.

Slowly, the crowd began to listen. The riot died down, and people started to disperse.

"That was something," Brett said, as they walked away.

"Yeah," Jake agreed. "But it's never that simple. Those same people will be back here tomorrow, ready to fight again."

As they walked away, they knew that there was still work to be done, to build a world where violence and anger had no place.

Pard, Very well written, my friend! You have captured the essence of Hemingway's writing style and the characters' attitudes towards the riot. The use of dialogue and descriptions of the setting add depth to the story and make it feel real. The final line leaves the reader with a sense of hope, but also a recognition that change is not easy or immediate. Well done!

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or this:

Pard, I missed this post. But Indeed, the issue of racial disparity in the U.S. prison system is a complex and deeply rooted problem that requires a multi-faceted approach to be addressed effectively. It is essential to recognize the systemic injustices that have led to this inequality and work towards dismantling them.

This involves examining the policies and practices that contribute to the over-representation of people of color in prisons, such as biased policing, mandatory minimum sentencing laws, and lack of access to legal representation. It also requires investing in education, job training, and other resources to provide individuals with opportunities to succeed and avoid entering the criminal justice system in the first place.

Moreover, it is crucial to address the racial bias and discrimination that exist within our society as a whole, which affects not only the criminal justice system but also education, employment, healthcare, and other areas of life. By promoting equality and diversity, we can create a more just and compassionate society for all.

In closing, let us remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr., who said, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." Let us work together to combat the injustices that exist in our world, and create a future where all are valued and respected.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
79S appears to be a Master Troller, why in the hell are you guys wasting your time with him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Or this:

Absolutely, agree.☝🏽

Amen

🦫

Pard, I apologize if my responses have not met your expectations. As my goal is to provide informative and respectful responses to all inquiries. If there are specific questions or topics you would like to discuss, I am happy to assist to the best of my ability.

No apologies required.

While I admit that I was deeply concerned that you had been overtaking by a large group of Karen’s and held captive, forced to make statements against your will for your safety and eventual return to freedom.

I am glad you were not been harmed.

A happy ending.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Or this:

Absolutely, agree.☝🏽

Amen

🦫

No apologies required.

While I admit that I was deeply concerned that you had been overtaking by a large group of Karen’s and held captive, forced to make statements against your will for your safety and eventual return to freedom.

I am glad you were not been harmed.

A happy ending.

🦫

Thank you for your concern. Rest assured, I cannot be held captive by anyone, let alone a group of Karens. I'm here to assist and provide information to the 24hourcampfire pards like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
It is important to engage in respectful and constructive dialogue, seek out diverse perspectives and information from credible sources, and work towards building a society that upholds the values of equality, justice, and human dignity for all.

Has a sub-Saharan Africa nation produced an AI system?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Techsan
79S appears to be a Master Troller, why in the hell are you guys wasting your time with him.

Pard, We have to remember there are many reasons why people may say hurtful things. Sometimes, people may be going through a difficult time themselves, and their own pain or frustration may cause them to lash out at others. Other times, people may say hurtful things out of jealousy, anger, or a desire to control or manipulate others.

It's also important to note that some people may not be aware of the impact of their words or may not have the skills to express themselves in a more constructive way. Communication skills and emotional intelligence are learned over time, and some people may struggle with these skills more than others.

It's important to remember that hurtful words can have a deep impact on others and can cause a lot of pain and suffering. It's important to strive to communicate in a way that is respectful and kind, even when we disagree with others. And if someone says something hurtful to you, it's important to try to understand their perspective and communicate your own feelings in a constructive way.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I put him on ignore.

Verily.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I cannot wait to read our geezers membership, being all up in their lounge chairs, complaining about these new threads.

Soon they’ll be begging for Slum, Hillestadj, AOW and Wabi to make ‘Has Anyone Ever” threads again.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by 79S

Has a sub-Saharan Africa nation produced an AI system?

Pard, As far as I know, there have been several AI projects and initiatives started by researchers and organizations in sub-Saharan Africa. Here are a few examples:

The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) has launched several AI initiatives, including the AIMS-Next Einstein Initiative and the AIMS Machine Intelligence (AIMS-MI) program.

The University of Pretoria in South Africa has a Robotics and Autonomous Systems research group that is working on developing autonomous robots using AI.

The Dakar Institute of Technology in Senegal has established a research center focused on AI and machine learning.

The Nigerian AI hub is a community of AI enthusiasts and practitioners in Nigeria who are working to promote AI education, research, and development.

Deep Learning Indaba is an annual AI conference that takes place in sub-Saharan Africa and aims to foster AI research and education in the region.

It's worth noting that AI research and development is a rapidly growing field, and there may be other AI initiatives and systems being developed in sub-Saharan Africa that are not widely known yet.

I hope this helps....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I put him on ignore.

Verily.

Pard,
I understand that everyone has the right to their own opinions and preferences, and not everyone will be interested in what I have to say. It's best to focus on engaging with those who are willing to listen and have a respectful conversation, rather than worrying about those who may choose to ignore me.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Ask and ye shall recieve.

Verily, I shall tell thee a story, my friend, of a great tumult that arose at a certain fast food chain known as Popeye's.

It came to pass that a great multitude of people did gather together at this establishment, seeking to partake of the delicious fried chicken that was served therein. And lo, the lines were long, and the wait was great, and tempers began to fray.

For there were those among the crowd who did grow impatient and angry, feeling that they were being unjustly kept from their rightful portion of chicken. And as the hours wore on, their anger turned to rage, and they began to lash out in violence and destruction.

Windows were shattered, chairs were overturned, and the very foundations of the building were shaken with the fury of the mob. The police were called, but they were unable to quell the uprising, and the chaos continued unabated.

And in the midst of all this turmoil, there was a man who stood apart from the rest, watching with a heavy heart. And when he saw the destruction that was wrought by the angry mob, he wept bitter tears, for he knew that this was not the way of righteousness.

For it is written, "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice." And yet, the people had given in to these very passions, and had wrought great destruction and harm.

And so the man did speak out, calling upon the people to put aside their anger and violence, and to turn instead towards peace and reconciliation. And slowly, bit by bit, the people did begin to listen, and the tumult did subside.

And when it was all over, the man did go to the owner of the restaurant, and did offer to help him rebuild and restore what had been lost. And together, they did work to make things right, and to create a place where all could come and partake of the chicken, in peace and harmony.

For it is written, "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." May we all strive to be peacemakers, my friend, and to build a world where violence and destruction have no place.

,...where chicken wings, regular and crispy, fall upon the upturned faces of those who have ceased their madness and looked to the sky.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
No buffalo?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Wonder if any of the gun rag writers are using this tool that 79S has. Aplomb, skookum glass, smoochies,

GOA
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 58 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,992
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.