-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I'm understanding this, then the role that Ray Epps played was pivotal. There's the first motherfucker that needs to be hanging from a lamp post.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

GB4

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Epps has a lot of company. Actually the treasonous rats in our congress led by Mike Pence should go right alongside Epps and the other government actors there. What does it tell you when the republican senate majority leader commits treason. This must be fixed before we can move on.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
A few weeks ago, Trump accused DeSantis of being a Pedophile.
Either RDS is a Pedophile, or Trump is a liar. You have to make a choice when you vote. No middle-of-the-road decision
Not true! But then you probably know that.

President Trump had fun at the expense of DeSantis when pictures of DeSantis with underage girls appeared on the internet.President Trump did imply that DeSantis was grooming those girls.Any reasonable person could reach that conclusion,given the amount of grooming that takes place in schools all across this nation.

Politics is war and all is fair in love and war.

It was interesting to note that every Fake News site defended DeSantis.Is DeSantis the Deep State's shiny new politico?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I find it very peculiar the the Boisterous Trump has said nothing concerning Mike Pence and the Election other than “ Mike and I have Talked “

Mike Pence and Micheal Flynn Firing ...

Mike Pence and the Election Certification ..

Two very Crucial Events that Happen to Trump and He’s Sanguine ..

How did the Deep State get all those People to Mordor to Hatch their Plot against the President of the United States ..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
What would anyone expect Trump to say about his former vice president that stabbed him in the back? There's nothing to say except bye. Pence's staff were leftists and he worked behind the scenes against Trump. He's not the first VP that did that. LBJ was instrumental in JFK's assignation. GHWB worked against Reagan. VP's are picked for the presidential contender for what they can deliver. Sometimes they deliver more than wanted.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And all the machinations, all the manipulation...that was necessary to certify a legitimate election, huh?

Yeah. Riiiiiiight.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Remember the Pipe Bombs that didn't go off?

And the FBI wasn't able to find the goblin who planted them despite loads of cctv footage?

Well.........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 03/13/23.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Tag

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
What would anyone expect Trump to say about his former vice president that stabbed him in the back? There's nothing to say except bye. Pence's staff were leftists and he worked behind the scenes against Trump. He's not the first VP that did that. LBJ was instrumental in JFK's assignation. GHWB worked against Reagan. VP's are picked for the presidential contender for what they can deliver. Sometimes they deliver more than wanted.

That must be why after saying he would Declassify the JFK Documents Pence’s Team forced him to turn the other way ..

I find it Hard to Believe if Trump was Betrayed that he wouldn’t go Full Attack Mode ..

The other side of the Coin would be Presidents the Public should expect the office of the VP to be a Counterinsurgency Operation..

I’m not Digg’n It ..

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m still amazed at the Low Body Count ..

Insurrections usually are Very Bloody .

If that’s the Correct Term for J6 ..

Like Hilarious always say It’s the Women that always pay the Price ..

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Tag

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (1OntarioJim, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,932
Posts18,479,955
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.