Originally Posted by jaguartx
Whoa. BINGO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
an entirely NEW way to "count coup"!

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Ukrainians must be insane to allow the US to use their military to wage war on Russia.

**BEWARE SCAMMER BEWARE SCAMMER BEWARE SCAMMER**
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LouisB
an entirely NEW way to "count coup"!

Not really - Chinese have done it to us. As I said in my first post on this thread - I'm old enough to remember Hainan Island deal. Fire wasn't here so I don't know who would/wouldn't state "we need to attack the Chinese" over it. Or claim the US was using technology and thus it's an act of war (sic) and the Chinese were justified. Course a couple months later all of the attention changed.

I'm slightly more inclined to believe the RU hit it on accident, hot dogging rather than on purpose - doesn't change what happened though.

It's all really theater - was it providing intel to UKE? Maybe, probably - no one will admit it. Was it in international airspace - very likely. Transponder off - don't know that is too material. Transponder off probably only matters if you're making the case the US was reckless by flying in international air space without it. If I'm inside RU or UK territorial air space - transponders on/off don't matter - it's where I am that does. I'd think.

The US will not yell too loud about this - May 7, 1999 and the Politiken report of Oct 17 '99 are still out there as counterpoints.

Me

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sako76
Do you think it's OK for the Ruskies to damage and splash our expensive drone into International Waters? Do you think they will continue to do this if we don't respond?
Do you think this actually happened?

Do you think the Biden Administration has told you the truth on this?

Could this is just another lie, false flag event cooked up by this administration in order to justify further sanctions and military action against Russia?

Do you think Putin should Respond to Biden blowing up his pipeline?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Z
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There's that "international airspace" thingy again. It seems it's ok for the US to feed intelligence to Ukraine off the border in the Black Sea so they can use it to target Russian armaments and kill Russians but not ok for Russia to do something about it. We are being led further toward war by this fake administration.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
You all bought into and believed all the GOP LIES during the Eisenhower years 1953 -1961, the Nixon years 1969 through 1974, the Bush years 2001 - 2009, and again during the trump years 2016 -2022, now your DONE... I'll forgo the Bush 1 and Reagan years as they were a little better.

Link

you wouldn't know the truth, or care if your soul depended on it.

Phil

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
There's that "international airspace" thingy again. It seems it's ok for the US to feed intelligence to Ukraine off the border in the Black Sea so they can use it to target Russian armaments and kill Russians but not ok for Russia to do something about it. We are being led further toward war by this fake administration.

No one will admit that it was feeding SIGIN/ELINT thus arguing that as justification won't happen - officially. It's against both the US and RU interests to do so.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I am always amazed at the posters with a long, long track record of always being wrong but never in doubt posting more dumb stuff.

From about a year ago.

Originally Posted by JoeBob
At this point, I think NATO is about to fracture. Russia was pretty smart in leaking it’s terms. And they really have avoided the sort of heavy handed infrastructure destruction that we always do. I think the NATO allies are starting to relax a little and think that we should be starting to relax as well. And instead, if anything we seem to be getting more and more insane.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Poland and Russia have opened up independent back channel talks with the Russians.

How anyone can be proven wrong so many times but still keep posting dumb stuff is sad.

JaggedEyeball is crazy so at least he has an excuse but cognitive dissonance is powerful in a weak mind.
Isaiah was "wrong" for about 700 years.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greyghost
You all bought into and believed all the GOP LIES during the Eisenhower years 1953 -1961, the Nixon years 1969 through 1974, the Bush years 2001 - 2009, and again during the trump years 2016 -2022, now your DONE... I'll forgo the Bush 1 and Reagan years as they were a little better.

Link

you wouldn't know the truth, or care if your soul depended on it.

Phil

No lies from LBJ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I am always amazed at the posters with a long, long track record of always being wrong but never in doubt posting more dumb stuff.

From about a year ago.

At this point, I think NATO is about to fracture. Russia was pretty smart in leaking it’s terms. And they really have avoided the sort of heavy handed infrastructure destruction that we always do. I think the NATO allies are starting to relax a little and think that we should be starting to relax as well. And instead, if anything we seem to be getting more and more insane.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Poland and Russia have opened up independent back channel talks with the Russians.

How anyone can be proven wrong so many times but still keep posting dumb stuff is sad.

JaggedEyeball is crazy so at least he has an excuse but cognitive dissonance is powerful in a weak mind.
Isaiah was "wrong" for about 700 years.

You're casting pearls before heathen swine.

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Russian fighters are built like tanks. The pilot probably intentionally clipped the drone to save the cost of shooting it down with a missile.

It's a little known fact that the U.S. P-47 was designed by a Eastern European Georgian (Alexander Kartveli) and had a reputation for being very tough and difficult to shoot down.

Many years later Kartveli was also instrumental in the design of the A-10 Warthog.

I'll give you "half credit" for the post, specifically on the P-47 deal and that was primarily because the 47 had a radial, air cooled engine whilst aircraft like the P-51 were liquid cooled (glycol). And yes the Brits using Spitfires, Typhoons, etc, used to "tip" V-1s in order to make them crash, but a Flanker is FAR from being built like a tank especially if one is STUPID enough to get near a prop with one's aircraft.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/15/23.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You Anti American Putin Pufters are a small but vocal group.
So ironic that a male whore who blows heroes for military sales leads calls other people "pufters".
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not in the way you are trying to insinuate, and not from his actions over Vietnam...

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Cute emojis.

Alleged Americans also apparently think it prudent to entangle ourselves in a domestic spat in Eastern Europe and spend billions in stolen taxes to do it.

You’ve come a ways from your initial stated position on the conflict in question.

We're literally talking about Russia taking out a US military aircraft in international airspace. If you think it's a good thing, justify it however you want. Heck, if Jag still believes in Q, I'm sure you can rationalize to yourself that Russia taking down a US military aircraft in international airspace is somehow "good"

Prove to us it was in international air space and that it was not involved in providing intelligence to the Ukies.
I wonder if it had been pursued from Russian controlled airspace and therefore the Russians acted like a county deputy would and followed the trespasser with the hot pursuit doctrine. Good question to ask is why in hell we are flying our equipment around in a 2 nation conflict when we are officially at peace with both nations. That drone wasn't there to help Russia and Biden is clearly giving Info to Ukraine. Russia knows that. I hope they shoot them all down and scare Biden out of there.

IF the drone was flying in Russian airspace, then it should be VERY EASY for the Russians to produce the data.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Greyghost
All that crazy, drunk, eye doc and his little cowboy with the plywood horsey can do is post pictures and spew crazy anti-American BS.

Phil

Given your political views, calling ANYBODY here anti-American gets you the pot calling the kettle black award in perpetuity.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are reports that the Russians actually jammed it. So it probably came down pretty gently. I’m imagine the entire thing is in the hands of the Russians by now.

It really shouldn’t be too surprising. They’ve been flying them there in that general area every single day for more than a year now providing targeting data to the Ukies. Even if the Russians didn’t initially have the ability to jam one, they’ve had ample opportunity to study them and figure it out by now.

It’s transponder was off too.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/15/23.
Page 17 of 25 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,172
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.