Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Millennial checking in here.

I don't support the CIA/NWO/WEF/Federal Reserve/Soros/Zelensky cabal.

CIA/Victoria Nuland/Soros/Kolomoisky/Zelensky/federal-reserve=Jew Cabal funded and perpetrated two Coups to install their Zelensky Puppet.

Theses scumbags and their puppets have been murdering ethnic Russians in the Donbas region since 2014.

They've been stealing US taxpayers money to fund their wars to kill Russians and sacrifice Ukrainian citizens for their Satanic NWO masters.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by johnn
Discussing things with you reminds me of the pig wrestling story, good luck, have fun and GFY.....

[quote=ribka]your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

logical facts in your old confused mind?

lol.

With age comes wisdom, just not in yours or Phil's case

I see the US sanctions against Russia has really helped our economy, stooped sky rocketing inflation and our esg based banking system which is collapsing as we speak. Just old confused men destroying everything with their silly illogical emotion based failed belief systems combined with the brain virus woke generations

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte

CIA/Victoria Nuland/Soros/Kolomoisky/Zelensky/federal-reserve=Jew Cabal funded and perpetrated two Coups to install their Zelensky Puppet.

Theses scumbags and their puppets have been murdering ethnic Russians in the Donbas region since 2014.

They've been stealing US taxpayers money to fund their wars to kill Russians and sacrifice Ukrainian citizens for their Satanic NWO masters.
Like.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
General Milley was just on TV saying that the U.S.A.s involvement in Ukraine had wide support.

He must not be a member here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
bring back any memories? This is the area of your expertise

i

Discussing things with you reminds me of the pig wrestling story, good luck, have fun and GFY.....

[quote=ribka]your facts? You just stated we need to go defend Ukraine and fight Russia but you're not for war.

lol.

I see the US sanctions against Russia has really helped our economy, stooped sky rocketing inflation and our esg based banking system which is collapsing as we speak. Just old confused men destroying everything with their silly illogical emotion based failed belief systems combined with the brain virus woke generations

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY

Last edited by ribka; 03/15/23.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gen X against it.

Last edited by Hudge; 03/15/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are you stocking up? Laughing

I never said I supported this conflict.
Just stating facts.

You, on the other hand are just a sad greasy pig that wants to play in the mud.

GFY...... again

i

lol.

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY

i

lol.

Saliva Ukraine!!!

Yawn....GFY

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
General Milley was just on TV saying that the U.S.A.s involvement in Ukraine had wide support.

He must not be a member here.
The cabal in control put on a massive effort to create the impression of widespread support by massively suppressing voices of opposition and massively amplifying voices of approval.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Boomer/1953

Anti Ukraine

Anti Russia

Anti any damn meddling outside our borders. At least until they get our schit fixed.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Boomer '46 vintage...vehemently opposed.
One thing I notice...in civics class as kids we were told the Dept of State were diplomats...negotiating all over the world to make/keep peace.
But it is pretty clear, every single shooting incident/war we have been in since Korea, it's the US State Dept banging the war drums...and never so loudly as this Ukrainian tarbaby. Look at their history...Vietnam, Iraq , Communist China good...Taiwan bad...Saddam very bad man, Iran...Shah bad, crazy clerics good, Central America, everybody bad except United Fruit Corp, Africa...white man bad...black man brilliant leader, Libya, Qadaffi bad, Muzzy crazies good. Syria all bad, Shell Oil good. Egypt...Mubarak bad, crazies good. On and on. Name one, 1 just 1 US success at nation building or "protecting democracy".

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
One word... Vindman.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This guy looks like a Millennial or maybe even a Z. I would have to say he is in the “against” column.

Last edited by JoeBob; 03/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rte

Great to see the younger generation is understanding how our government grift, fraud and deception is working and understands how it destroys our country and any hope for younger generations. Your generation standard of living has fallen so much while the government transfers your wealth to the super rich via QE, fake pandemics, endless unjustified wars and invasions of third world countries that pose no threat to us other than having their own oil and resources.

. You can blame the old neoconned boomers for this

Last edited by ribka; 03/15/23.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Boomer '46 vintage...vehemently opposed.
One thing I notice...in civics class as kids we were told the Dept of State were diplomats...negotiating all over the world to make/keep peace.
But it is pretty clear, every single shooting incident/war we have been in since Korea, it's the US State Dept banging the war drums...and never so loudly as this Ukrainian tarbaby. Look at their history...Vietnam, Iraq , Communist China good...Taiwan bad...Saddam very bad man, Iran...Shah bad, crazy clerics good, Central America, everybody bad except United Fruit Corp, Africa...white man bad...black man brilliant leader, Libya, Qadaffi bad, Muzzy crazies good. Syria all bad, Shell Oil good. Egypt...Mubarak bad, crazies good. On and on. Name one, 1 just 1 US success at nation building or "protecting democracy".
It's about creating one boondoggle after the other for the purpose of transferring wealth and power from the middle class to the super wealthy.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I could definitely be wrong on the matter. But it's starting to seem to me that the west *and* Zelensky have decided that this has turned out to be a bad idea.

The latest word is, Zelensky and Xi are going to hold talks,....probably to see if a resolution can be reached.

My opinion is, Putin, the Biden people, *and* Zelensky want someone to step in to be the mediator.

The Biden people can't do it without "losing face", so they've put out feelers to Xi to see if he's open to the idea.

I'm sure it didn't take much to get Putin on board.

I don’t think Biden is involved at all. I think this is China stepping in and acting like adults while making Biden look like a bitch.

They don’t have to try very hard.

Black Cows Matter!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by JoeBob
This guy looks like a Millennial or maybe even a Z. I would have to say he is in the “against” column.

That guy did a great job.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
1981, opposed.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Gen X & staunchly opposed

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Late boomer and I don't want America involved in any more proxy wars. No more slopping the hogs at the military industrial complex, because that is the only people that benefit.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Boomer.

All the money pouring into Ukraine, I cannot agree with but that old man standing at the podium is doing what he’s told to say.

The War Machine is in control, no government has control.

I also have no issue seeing dead Russians. Never have, never will.

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 36 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,856
Posts18,517,676
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.