OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You hit the nail on the head for our top 3 bitches in power

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't say that has been true for our female governor. She seems to know where men belong and where women belong, even those she is in the top political seat in Iowa.

kwg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Reynolds

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, not true of our governor Reynolds, nor Kristi Noem of SD, of Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher, and a few others including Ruth and Debra and a few others of Biblical note.

But his thesis holds true. They are the far and few exceptions.

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Michigan is kind of like California. Lots of natural beauty and water and tons of opportunities for sportsmen, but overpopulated with crazy thinking liberals. Even worse than liberals are the ones who think they're moderate, but vote liberal because they lack the thinking skills to determine their own political position.

Last edited by bruinruin; 03/17/23.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Michigan is kind of like California. Lots of natural beauty and water and tons of opportunities for sportsmen, but overpopulated with crazy thinking liberals. Even worse than liberals are the ones who think they're moderate, but vote liberal because lack the thinking skills to determine their own political position.
IMO that last sentence really hits the nail on the head.

Overall MI doesn’t have the radical leftist of a Sanfran or Portland but it’s full of “moderate” Fudd hunters and suburban soccer moms especially in SE MI. They don’t live radical leftist lives themselves but will vote Democrat based in ignorance. It’s amazing to me that they can be as clueless as they are but then again if propaganda didn’t work we wouldn’t be bombarded with it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Michigan is kind of like California. Lots of natural beauty and water and tons of opportunities for sportsmen, but overpopulated with crazy thinking liberals. Even worse than liberals are the ones who think they're moderate, but vote liberal because they lack the thinking skills to determine their own political position.

There are No Liberals..

There are only Marxist/ Maoist and their Sympathizer’s..

Liberals got US to where we’re at but they have been Surpassed by Totalitarian’s ..

Oh you a Nice Guy ..

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I echo the sentiments of my fellow Michiganders. There are a lot of ignorant voters here in Michigan. One thing I have noted with speaking to some people who I know voted for Biden is they did so simply because they didn't like the way Trump behaved (big orange man bad syndrome). These people seemed to be totally oblivious to the terrible agenda their candidate was campaigning on. The metro areas of Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Traverse City, Marquette, etc, are heavy with democrat voters. However, outside of these cities you will see a rather large number of Trump signs and FJB signs so we do have some bright spots.

Mike027
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve kept an account on Michigan Gun Owners for years. Some of the forums can have some good info and it’s a good place to buy used guns and reloading equipment.

Most guys on there are solid 2A guys despite most of the traffic probably being at least 75% or more from SE MI. There’s a minority but a way to large of a minority for a gun site that didn’t like Trump and don’t really like Republicans. Most won’t come out and say that they’re Democrats but over time you can figure out that they are. They’re union democrats types or they’ve always voted Democrat so aren’t going to stop. They’re that first and pro 2A second. It’s disgusting.

I won’t hardly go on the Michigan Sportsman forum anymore other than occasionally to talk ice fishing. I’d estimate that at least 30% of the members on that site supported WHitler shutting the state down including shutting fishing down during the peak of the Covid hysteria.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by prkguy
I echo the sentiments of my fellow Michiganders. There are a lot of ignorant voters here in Michigan. One thing I have noted with speaking to some people who I know voted for Biden is they did so simply because they didn't like the way Trump behaved (big orange man bad syndrome). These people seemed to be totally oblivious to the terrible agenda their candidate was campaigning on. The metro areas of Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Traverse City, Marquette, etc, are heavy with democrat voters. However, outside of these cities you will see a rather large number of Trump signs and FJB signs so we do have some bright spots.

I find these an Obnoxious Analogy..

Just say It..

Their 7th Grade Pube’s ..

Can’t Rationalize..

And aren’t Interested in their Own Demise..

When you’d Choose a Marxist Vegetable Platter over a Somewhat Obnoxious Proven Human Being to lead the Worlds Greatest Power your Suicidal and Unbalanced..

This Country is Suicidal..

These people that think on this Anal Level are Dragging US to the Darwinian Flush ..

Gold won’t Help Ya ..

Silver No Good ..

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Lived in Michigan my entire life. Southeast part, 16 miles North of downtown Detroit. As far as Whitmer goes, she was (is) not well liked. That last election in November Whitmer was, for the most part running unopposed. Tuder Dixon, her opponent had to be one of the worst gubernatorial candidates in the history of politics. Never even heard from her until around August. In the last election the Republicans ran some real duds. If Doctor OZ couldn't overtake John Fetterman, that's pretty sad.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Tudor a Dud..

Whitmer is a Holocaust..

The Difference has nothing to do Personality..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I’ve kept an account on Michigan Gun Owners for years. Some of the forums can have some good info and it’s a good place to buy used guns and reloading equipment.

Most guys on there are solid 2A guys despite most of the traffic probably being at least 75% or more from SE MI. There’s a minority but a way to large of a minority for a gun site that didn’t like Trump and don’t really like Republicans. Most won’t come out and say that they’re Democrats but over time you can figure out that they are. They’re union democrats types or they’ve always voted Democrat so aren’t going to stop. They’re that first and pro 2A second. It’s disgusting.

I won’t hardly go on the Michigan Sportsman forum anymore other than occasionally to talk ice fishing. I’d estimate that at least 30% of the members on that site supported WHitler shutting the state down including shutting fishing down during the peak of the Covid hysteria.

I got a lifetime ban on the MS forum. I asked why and the admin said they didn't like how I treated liberals. I had fun there

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (12344mag, 1moredeer, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 72 invisible), 3,006 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,231
Posts18,485,673
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.