Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Alvin Leonard Bragg Jr. (born October 21, 1973) is an American politician and lawyer from New York State who is serving as the New York County District Attorney.

In 2021, he became the first African American and first person of color elected to that office.[1] Bragg previously served as chief deputy attorney general of New York and as an assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Bragg

Nothing good EVER comes out of the Southern District of New York federal office.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Here we are again Fighting with our Obsolete Farm Equipment Again..

The Prior NYCDA drop the Investigation because at best it would lead to Misdemeanor Count ..

That’s not what they need ..

Their trying to tie Trump to a Election Law Violation

They feel confident in their Theory because most of America’s courts are run by Kangaroos..

Now here’s where the “General Hypothesis” cum’s to Light ..

J6 Trump Part Deux

Arrest Trump Banana Republic Style Foment a Color Revolution or Insurrection as MSLSD would term it ..

Then Let it Burn for awhile..

When it’s Temperature is Right in Cum’s the Military to save the Republic that doesn’t Exsist .

This Military is NOT TO BE TRUSTED..

There are No Constraints of the Constitution Anymore..

There no Constraints Anywhere..

The FDIC insurance is 250,000 per Account they just made good all their Marxist Supporters Bank Accounts which Far Exceed that Limit ..

Billions Bitches … Billions

Mr. Pudd’n saved them from the Darwinian Flush but He ain’t gonna You and Your Marxist Sympathizer Friends when the Time Cum’s ..

In God We Trust ..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Alvin Leonard Bragg Jr. (born October 21, 1973) is an American politician and lawyer from New York State who is serving as the New York County District Attorney.

In 2021, he became the first African American and first person of color elected to that office.[1] Bragg previously served as chief deputy attorney general of New York and as an assistant United States Attorney in the Southern District of New York.

Nothing good EVER comes out of the Southern District of New York federal office.

The Prior NYCDA drop the Investigation because at best it would lead to Misdemeanor Count ..

They feel confident in their Theory because most of America’s courts are run by Kangaroos..

J6 Trump Part Deux

Arrest Trump Banana Republic Style Foment a Color Revolution or Insurrection as MSLSD would term it ..

When it’s Temperature is Right in Cum’s the Military to save the Republic that doesn’t Exsist .

The FDIC insurance is 250,000 per Account they just made good all their Marxist Supporters Bank Accounts which Far Exceed that Limit ..

Mr. Pudd’n saved them from the Darwinian Flush but He ain’t gonna You and Your Marxist Sympathizer Friends when the Time Cum’s ..

In God We Trust ..
So donating $ and voting isn’t “The” solution?

Who knew.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

J6 Trump Part Deux

In God We Trust ..

The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to choose the former. So many pissants.

Last edited by rickt300; 03/18/23.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to chose the former. So many pissants.

Um, Trump is in charge, and this is obviously part of "the plan."

If you've been on here debating politics and haven't called out Jag on his Q-tard stuff, you should probably just STFU and let the Patriots do there thing, since you're able to "connect the dots."

Sheesh

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by goalie
The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to chose the former. So many pissants.

If you've been on here debating politics and haven't called out Jag on his Q-tard stuff, you should probably just STFU and let the Patriots do there thing, since you're able to "connect the dots."

Sheesh
so your choice is to wish you were a dog, got it.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike
They can hand Trump on the front porch of the Whitehouse and nobody will do anything

Maybe so, but would it be different if they hanged him?

Sorry man could resist.

Damn spell-check .............

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie

Sheesh
so your choice is to wish you were a dog, got it.

Well, if you actually read what I wrote, then consider I have called out Jag for his insanity, you come to a rather different conclusion......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can't believe that TRUMP will be arrested on Tuesday.

There is something very wrong with the USA.

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 03/18/23.

KB

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

J6 Trump Part Deux

In God We Trust ..

The question remains, are we going to sit around wishing we were dogs so we could lick our balls or are we going to protest? On this forum I figure 90% are going to choose the former. So many pissants.

Don’t Sucker for their Provocation..

They’ve been planning this for awhile..

By the Way ..

Their All In On It ..

Every Last One of Them in Mordor..

Trump is going Down but in the End He’ll still be a Billionaire with a Pardon for Him and the J6’r ..

It called Reconciliation..

Both of Trump and the J6 mean Nothing to Wicked .

Absolute Control at every level is what they Prize .

Given the Score Card they’ve Almost Engulfed this Country ..

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
"I wonder if the regime realizes what a position this puts DeSantis, the “designated” Republican, in. If he reacts to the arrest of a former President the with the same nonchalance that he did the raid on Mar-a-Lago, he can forget 2024 aspirations. Yet, if he gives the heinous spectacle the full-throat-ed response it deserves, he only cements Trump’s support on the way to the nomination.

Maybe he’ll decide that four more years in Florida is just what the doctor ordered."

Random comment from a random news forum.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ha, call out and shoot the messenger. TFF.

I'll start worrying when I see Trump start worrying.

We all know some here are proven liars and now one sounds like he's ready to give up.

Trump is not a liar and says, "We will MAGA".

Some here have a problem understanding English and can't connect the dots from Q or Trump.

Is this too hard to understand from Q and then years later from Trump?

Clues.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/18/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Arc Angel Micheal Territory..

We stand against things we can not Kill..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Morewood
"I wonder if the regime realizes what a position this puts DeSantis, the “designated” Republican, in. If he reacts to the arrest of a former President the with the same nonchalance that he did the raid on Mar-a-Lago, he can forget 2024 aspirations. Yet, if he gives the heinous spectacle the full-throat-ed response it deserves, he only cements Trump’s support on the way to the nomination.

Maybe he’ll decide that four more years in Florida is just what the doctor ordered."

Random comment from a random news forum.

I don't think Desantis has a choice unless Trump knows he is going down and is setting Desantis up to take over MAGA.

Regardless of whether Trump is dead or alive We will MAGA because Trump and the Patriots have fixed it so that.......

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Game Theory.

All possible contingencies have been anticipated and planned for.

The people have the power and are being led from Dark to Light

We are in the Great Awakening. GOD is not giving us or the World up to the Satanists and Nazi World Order.

Trump is saying we are in the Final Battle.

GOD WINS.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 673
They are sure working on anything to keep Trump from taking his rightful place, and throw smoke to cover for Ukraine, Taiwan, Covid, the out of control banking system.

Just had a nice thought - Where all Canadians and Americans, who hate our woke, liberal, anti gun, anti hunting politicians. Both coming together at the same time and taking our countries back.

China would shît!
China is a competitor (and should be treated as such, which we don't), but need not be our enemy (i.e., a threat to us, militarily), if we don't make them such. When lots of people (in both the government and the MSM) start calling any foreign nation "our enemy," or "a threat to our security," there's a 99% chance that it's due to our true enemies (who are never permitted to be spoken of as such) wishing us to think that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
China's crime, in the eyes of the globalists, is in resisting complete domination by the globalist power.

These are the globalist-controlled-US's military bases surrounding China:

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

How many Chinese bases surround the US?

Who's a threat to whom?

We spend more money on our military than China plus all the other nations on the earth combined.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
China's crime, in the eyes of the globalists, is in resisting complete domination by the globalist power.

These are the globalist US's military bases surrounding China:

Who's a threat to whom?

We spend more money on our military than China, plus all the other nations on the earth combined.
Good point.

China likes to run roughshod over what it believes to be its territory Tibet as one example, but when has China been actively involved in drone strikes, staged coups, or boots on the ground all over the globe ie Afghanistan, and Iraq to name just the most recent.

China wants border security (something that we seem to have no interest in) and realizes that in todays world it’s about economic and production dominance rather than boots on the ground across the globe.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I am raising up the Babylonians That Ruthless and Impetuous People ..

You will know them by Their White Hats ..

This could get Messy ..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
China likes to run roughshod over what it believes to be its territory Tibet as one example, but when has China been actively involved in drone strikes, staged coups, or boots on the ground all over the globe ie Afghanistan, and Iraq to name just the most recent.

China wants border security (something that we seem to have no interest in) and realizes that in todays world it’s about economic and production dominance rather than boots on the ground across the globe.
Indeed.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

These are the globalist US's military bases surrounding China:

Who's a threat to whom?

We spend more money on our military than China, plus all the other nations on the earth combined.
Good point.

Like the Devil they Influence You with Earthly Present ..

Then Dominated You Socially, Culturally, Economically ..

Vassal State ..

What Country would allow it’s No. 1 Adversary to buy land next to its most important Military Sites ..

Set up High Tech Communication Systems

People Their All in on On It ..

How do I Know ..

Nobody’s Saying a thing about being Consumed by the Dragon.

America is the Maiden Staked Out Offered to the Dragon..

Sumbitch this ain’t Rocket Science..

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,918
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.