Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ignewe
Schitt will not get real until people are hungry.....and they haven't been hungry in this country for 90 years. As long as they have their cell phones and cute cars and a full belly...nothing will happen.

That's what I said. Comfort is the only motivating ideology left. Unless we get a "Wolverines!" moment, but then again,,they got caught because they were hungry.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by efw
They’ll do whatever they must to get the Pres out of the way for 24.

But rest assured the patriots are in control crazy

First, let’s clarify who “They” are. It’s not the DNC, it’s the DNC’s and the media’s masters. It’s the Corporate Elites who control the U.S Bureacracy, the U.N., along with the media and DNC. Trump is the biggest threat because he knows where the bodies are buried. If he’s re-elected he will, I believe, clean house in the DOJ and other gov’t agencies. This is where the true power exists, in the Bureacracy that is unelected and controls the country.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
-Benjamin Franklin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I also believe THEY are doing us a favor, because the one candidate that Biden can beat is Trump. Anyone else who can fog a mirror can beat Biden. Effin’ Dan Quayle could beat Biden (assuming a fair election, I know, that’s a big assumption).

If the Idiocracy removes Trump from serious contention, the next GOP candidate will easily beat Biden.

Ben Shapiro said it best - If 2024 is Trump vs Biden, the election will be about Trump, not Biden and voters might very well reject Trump and overlook all of Biden’s failures.

If 2024 is Insert Name Here vs. Biden - the election will be a referendum on Biden. It will be even harder for the DNC to pull off the Blitz Krieg of voter fraud they did in 2020.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
-Benjamin Franklin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 250_3000
I also believe THEY are doing us a favor, because the one candidate that Biden can beat is Trump. Anyone else who can fog a mirror can beat Biden. Effin’ Dan Quayle could beat Biden (assuming a fair election, I know, that’s a big assumption).

If the Idiocracy removes Trump from serious contention, the next GOP candidate will easily beat Biden.

Ben Shapiro said it best - If 2024 is Trump vs Biden, the election will be about Trump, not Biden and voters might very well reject Trump and overlook all of Biden’s failures.

If 2024 is Insert Name Here vs. Biden - the election will be a referendum on Biden. It will be even harder for the DNC to pull off the Blitz Krieg of voter fraud they did in 2020.

this isnt about anyone beating anyone in a fair election anymore .

this is about the deep state deciding all our fates and status within the socio/political strata going forward

this is about freedom and conscription as vassals to our overlords

this is about being disposable

this is about so much more than anyone can imagine (save a few) at this point

that most people dont get this is truly disheartening.

.... like tears in the rain
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
This isn't about anyone beating anyone in a fair election anymore .

this is about the deep state deciding all our fates and status within the socio/political strata going forward

Indeed.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

I agree, but I am hopeful that Desantis wins in 2024 and immediately goes to war on the Deep State. Trump claimed he would do that, but he was too egotistical to listen to the people around him and he failed to gut the deep state. In his defense, he was focused more on the economy and jobs and he did very well with those two things. Meanwhile, the Deep State Bureaucracy was preparing war on him and he failed to see that. He also lost main stream America with mean tweets.

Desantis won’t make those same mistakes.

-Benjamin Franklin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Yup

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Interesting how serious this is and the treasonous activity by the Bidens is a nothing burger.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Interesting how serious this is and the treasonous activity by the Bidens is a nothing burger.
Welcome to Bolshevik America.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Look-squirrel!!!

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said it before and I'll say it again, it would have been better to fight this fight from a position of power and influence (as President) than to give up the keys to best country in the world, have all the alphabet agencies weaponized against him and us, then fight it from a position of outsider.

But, for the people paying attention alot has been exposed. The problem is, what is a peon from BFE gunna do about any of this?

That's why people say, "If I was King..."

So, the communists are now the king, and we all get to reap the "benefits" of that.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You're mental gymnastics are amazing. Tell us again how this is happening while Trump in in control????

Can't and won't...

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
They're desperate to keep Trump from running in '24. They need some kind of conviction in hopes it will make him ineligible.

It's the exact opposite of this. Trump is the only Republican that would lose to Biden. Any other Republican with a pulse beats Biden easily. Trump needs to do America a favor and take a [bleep] walk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not sure how much the MAGA base can rally to make a difference. We already saw what THEY do to MAGA that protest!

As much as it sickens me, it's out of my hands and control. I am too crippled to do anything but bîtch and moan.

Taking up arms is all well & good for the heroic patriot. However, get me on my feet more than 100 yards and I'm done for. Prone? Can't lay on my stomach due to health! Kneeling? Not with needing a knee surgery! Standing? Yep, but for limited time? Sitting? Now we are talking about something I can do proficiently!

Not making excuses just being a realist.....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MPat70
I'm not sure how much the MAGA base can rally to make a difference. We already saw what THEY do to MAGA that protest!

As much as it sickens me, it's out of my hands and control. I am too crippled to do anything but bîtch and moan.

Taking up arms is all well & good for the heroic patriot. However, get me on my feet more than 100 yards and I'm done for. Prone? Can't lay on my stomach due to health! Kneeling? Not with needing a knee surgery! Standing? Yep, but for limited time? Sitting? Now we are talking about something I can do proficiently!

Sorry to hear that...

Regards

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

This sounds more like Baghdad Bob than Munchkin Benny ..

Althou your Hypothesis on America devolving into a Kindergarten Mentality state of being maybe Correct..

I guess I’ll never be able to Understand to what Length of Peril to ones very Existence people will go in their Objecting Mean Tweets ..

Death To America is Preferable to a Mean Tweet ..

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Read the Twitter responses to the arrest.
The left is really nasty and .....insane.
There is no fixing that, short of a super booster.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MPat70

I hear ya.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
Read the Twitter responses to the arrest.
The left is really nasty and .....insane.
There is no fixing that, short of a super booster.

The left will be the first to line up for any booster you want to give them.

Hint.

There's a solution in there ^^^^ somewhere.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

X2

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (10ring1, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,010
Posts18,500,178
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.