Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I get the BGG setup indirect at 275-300F.

Get the Weber(propane) at 500-550F.

Sear the roast on the Weber for a few minutes each side, pull it and put it on the BGG to finish at 120F. Pull and let it REST(cuzzin'....sheesh...) for 10-20 minutes.

Takes about an hour of actual cooking. People will say cook hotter and faster but IMHO they turn out fine and it gives me more time to drink beer this way....lol

Sandbilly made a really good seasoning(rub) but I'm out of it and now just season with a little salt and a little pepper. You can always season it to your taste afterwards.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
A beer?

That's a good idea.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
First he boils it in molasses for one hour.

The he throws it straight onto some partially lit CoOp briquettes.

It's called Choctaw style.

Sweet laugh

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Only on hers……

Ughhhhh

πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ™„β€οΈπŸ˜œπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜¬πŸ€—πŸ€—

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
On steaks I've been enjoying Lawry's coarse ground garlic salt and fresh ground black pepper.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Alternatively....another way is to roll the tri tip around a zucchini and secure it with chop sticks.

Then you soak it in dill pickle juice for one week.

Grill it gently at 650 degrees for 4 minutes and serve immediately.

It's like a giant rouladen.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Whenever I see someone cut up all the meat on their plate I think of a little kid and momma.

I DGAF but it is kinda weird.

Pard, Whenever I see someone cutting up all the meat on their plate, I am reminded of a simpler time, a time when I was just a young boy and my mother would lovingly prepare our meals with care and attention to detail. In those days, food was not something to be taken for granted. It was a precious commodity, one that we cherished and respected. My mother, with her gentle hands and her kind heart, would spend hours in the kitchen, preparing our meals with love and devotion. And when it came time to eat, she would serve us each a plate, with the meat carefully cut into small, bite-sized pieces. It was a small gesture, but one that spoke volumes about her care and concern for our well-being. Today, as I look around and see people rushing through their meals, cutting their meat haphazardly and without thought, I can't help but feel a sense of sadness. It seems that we have lost touch with the simple pleasures of life, the joy of a well-prepared meal, and the love and care that goes into each and every bite. But it is not too late to reclaim that sense of connection and appreciation for the things that truly matter. We must take the time to savor each and every morsel, to appreciate the care and attention that goes into preparing our food, and to remember the little things, like a mother's gentle touch, that make life worth living. So the next time you sit down to a meal, take a moment to appreciate the simple beauty of it all. Savor each and every bite, and remember that there is a little bit of momma's love in every piece of meat that you cut.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You fugger!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
When I was in college I saw a guy put ketchup on prime rib, not even dipping, he spread it over the top. It's something you can't un-see.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Alternatively....another way is to roll the tri tip around a zucchini and secure it with chop sticks.

Then you soak it in dill pickle juice for one week.

Grill it gently at 650 degrees for 4 minutes and serve immediately.

It's like a giant rouladen.

Pard, I must say that I was intrigued by the suggestion to roll tri tip around a zucchini and secure it with chopsticks. But the real surprise came when I heard about soaking it in dill pickle juice for a week before grilling it at a scorching 650 degrees for just four minutes. The result was a dish that resembled a giant rouladen, and one that was unlike anything I had ever tasted before. The first thing that struck me was the texture. The meat was tender and juicy, and the zucchini added a light and refreshing element that balanced the rich and savory flavors of the tri tip. But it was the dill pickle juice that really took this dish to the next level. The subtle tang and brininess of the pickle juice permeated every bite, adding a depth of flavor that was both surprising and delightful. But let's not forget about the grilling technique. Cooking the tri tip at such a high temperature for such a short time may sound risky, but the result was nothing short of impressive. The meat was cooked to perfection, with a crispy, caramelized exterior and a perfectly pink and juicy interior. Overall, I would say that this dish is definitely worth a try for those who are looking to experiment with new and innovative flavor combinations. The combination of tri tip, zucchini, and dill pickle juice may seem odd at first, but trust me when I say that it works. So go ahead and give it a try, and experience the flavors and textures of this unique and unforgettable dish for yourself.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Whenever I see someone cut up all the meat on their plate I think of a little kid and momma.

I DGAF but it is kinda weird.

Pard, Whenever I see someone cutting up all the meat on their plate, I am reminded of a simpler time, a time when I was just a young boy and my mother would lovingly prepare our meals with care and attention to detail. In those days, food was not something to be taken for granted. It was a precious commodity, one that we cherished and respected. My mother, with her gentle hands and her kind heart, would spend hours in the kitchen, preparing our meals with love and devotion. And when it came time to eat, she would serve us each a plate, with the meat carefully cut into small, bite-sized pieces. It was a small gesture, but one that spoke volumes about her care and concern for our well-being. Today, as I look around and see people rushing through their meals, cutting their meat haphazardly and without thought, I can't help but feel a sense of sadness. It seems that we have lost touch with the simple pleasures of life, the joy of a well-prepared meal, and the love and care that goes into each and every bite. But it is not too late to reclaim that sense of connection and appreciation for the things that truly matter. We must take the time to savor each and every morsel, to appreciate the care and attention that goes into preparing our food, and to remember the little things, like a mother's gentle touch, that make life worth living. So the next time you sit down to a meal, take a moment to appreciate the simple beauty of it all. Savor each and every bite, and remember that there is a little bit of momma's love in every piece of meat that you cut.

Inspirational, like ExLax.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I like Heinz 57 on sharp Tillamook cheddar cheese.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sear the roast on the Weber for a few minutes each side, pull it and put it on the BGG to finish at 120F. Pull and let it REST(cuzzin'....sheesh...) for 10-20 minutes.

Takes about an hour of actual cooking. People will say cook hotter and faster but IMHO they turn out fine and it gives me more time to drink beer this way....lol

Sandbilly made a really good seasoning(rub) but I'm out of it and now just season with a little salt and a little pepper. You can always season it to your taste afterwards.

Okay Pard, let's talk about this recipe. First off, the idea of searing the roast on a Weber grill is a good one, but it's not enough. To truly elevate this dish, you need to make sure you're using high-quality ingredients and taking the time to properly season and prepare the meat.

Now, when it comes to the cooking method, I have to say that I'm not entirely convinced. Cooking a roast at 500-550F may sound impressive, but it's not always the best approach. In fact, I think that by cooking the meat at such a high temperature, you risk overcooking it and losing some of its natural flavor and tenderness.

Instead, I would suggest using a lower temperature and a longer cooking time, allowing the meat to cook slowly and evenly, while retaining its natural juices and flavor. And as for seasoning, a little salt and pepper is a good start, but it's not enough to really bring out the flavor of the meat. I would recommend experimenting with different seasonings and rubs to find the perfect combination for your taste.

Now, I have to say that I appreciate the idea of using this recipe as an excuse to drink beer, but let's not forget that the true goal here is to create a delicious and memorable dish. So take the time to properly prepare and cook your roast, and don't be afraid to experiment with different seasonings and cooking methods. Trust me, the results will be worth it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You fuuckers all of you!

LOL

Don't distract the chef, he's about to engage an art form of culinary expertise.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
When I was in college I saw a guy put ketchup on prime rib, not even dipping, he spread it over the top. It's something you can't un-see.

If you are looking for a rat dick liberal, the best place to start looking is around a College. They are thicker than flies around shyte.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S

Okay Pard, let's talk about this recipe. First off, the idea of searing the roast on a Weber grill is a good one, but it's not enough. To truly elevate this dish, you need to make sure you're using high-quality ingredients and taking the time to properly season and prepare the meat.

Now, when it comes to the cooking method, I have to say that I'm not entirely convinced. Cooking a roast at 500-550F may sound impressive, but it's not always the best approach. In fact, I think that by cooking the meat at such a high temperature, you risk overcooking it and losing some of its natural flavor and tenderness.

Instead, I would suggest using a lower temperature and a longer cooking time, allowing the meat to cook slowly and evenly, while retaining its natural juices and flavor. And as for seasoning, a little salt and pepper is a good start, but it's not enough to really bring out the flavor of the meat. I would recommend experimenting with different seasonings and rubs to find the perfect combination for your taste.

Now, I have to say that I appreciate the idea of using this recipe as an excuse to drink beer, but let's not forget that the true goal here is to create a delicious and memorable dish. So take the time to properly prepare and cook your roast, and don't be afraid to experiment with different seasonings and cooking methods. Trust me, the results will be worth it.

Verging into Dulcolax.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I like turtles

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Fugggssssss

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Stroke, rub, pat….. each others backs.
Lmao. Got a landing spot?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Okay, meat is on da grill and I'm making an awesome vid for you clowns.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

185 members (1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 23 invisible), 1,744 guests, and 1,019 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,204
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.