Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by renegade50
Maybe a chiropractor?
Or one of them rack things that inverts you at some medical provider???

I wouldn't go to a "chiropractor" if he/she was paying me!
I've got personal knowledge of two.
1) his "nurse" was the wife of a guy I worked with and he and I attended the same church.
Guy ended up dumping his wife & kids for my friends wife. She was not a real prize either.
2) ran a store. Couldn't keep his pants zipped up. Lazy, worthless slob, but I got discounts on guns and ammo!
Dork literally "robbed" the store. When it caught up to him, he divorced his wife, quit the store, married a waitress 10 years his senior and became a chiropractor!
Left over $10k in taxidermy laying in his shop. Folks had been waiting for years for their mounts.
His excuse? "I don't do taxidermy unless I feel like it!"
Sadly, his taxidermy work was excellent! 😖

Soooo....I don't to chiropractors.

Just turning 80? Stuff happens!

Calcium supplements and exercise is about all you got on your side.
I'll turn 73 this year. NO idea how I've made it this far! 🌞
I've had so many orthopedic injuries, I'm lucky to be able to stand up, much less walk.

Regardless, sincere hopes you find what you need!

BTW! Don't let my "bitter" experiences with chiropractors influence you. You do as you wish! ALL chiropractors can't be bad! LOL!
You don't just run out and get a job as a chiropractor. After getting a bachelors degree, you need years of chiropractic school. It can be done in 3.5 years by going year round but many take 5 to go through. Then you have to pass your boards. It's intense.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by renegade50
Maybe a chiropractor?
Or one of them rack things that inverts you at some medical provider???

I wouldn't go to a "chiropractor" if he/she was paying me!
I've got personal knowledge of two.
1) his "nurse" was the wife of a guy I worked with and he and I attended the same church.
Guy ended up dumping his wife & kids for my friends wife. She was not a real prize either.
2) ran a store. Couldn't keep his pants zipped up. Lazy, worthless slob, but I got discounts on guns and ammo!
Dork literally "robbed" the store. When it caught up to him, he divorced his wife, quit the store, married a waitress 10 years his senior and became a chiropractor!
Left over $10k in taxidermy laying in his shop. Folks had been waiting for years for their mounts.
His excuse? "I don't do taxidermy unless I feel like it!"
Sadly, his taxidermy work was excellent! 😖

Soooo....I don't to chiropractors.

Just turning 80? Stuff happens!

Calcium supplements and exercise is about all you got on your side.
I'll turn 73 this year. NO idea how I've made it this far! 🌞
I've had so many orthopedic injuries, I'm lucky to be able to stand up, much less walk.

Regardless, sincere hopes you find what you need!

BTW! Don't let my "bitter" experiences with chiropractors influence you. You do as you wish! ALL chiropractors can't be bad! LOL!
You don't just run out and get a job as a chiropractor. After getting a bachelors degree, you need years of chiropractic school. It can be done in 3.5 years by going year round but many take 5 to go through. Then you have to pass your boards. It's intense.

I'm not a chiropractor, so I really don't know. So you got me there.
But you don't know the people I'm talking about.
I didn't say the guys weren't intelligent.
Intelligent and smart are completely different traits.

Knew a guy who never graduated high school but built and flew his own ultralight aircraft.
Have a nephew that can read a book and recall the info inside almost verbatim....just don't ask him to apply that knowledge! 😖

Degrees and schooling don't make you a good person. It only means you can pass tests and learn.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks to all for the info and some pretty good laughs.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Let your diaper get nice and heavy, that'll pull you right back up.
Dammit man, you might just get nominated for butthole of the month for this! Funny...

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."

Time to show your colors, MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
https://www.foundationtraining.com/
following the videos and guidelines has helped me get out of the old man stoop and back to a resemblance of good movement.

There are a few free videos on youtube that can get one started but for me the cost of the yearly streaming subscription is money well spent.

good luck

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
a Good chiropractor. The one I see about 2-3 times a year, he works on all of the police/firefighters in my area.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The had something in the Middle Ages that fixed this problem. It was called the rack.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A casket will cure it.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
alcohol , buy some blue pills , buy a whore for the weekend , and with a little luck you won`t make Monday good luck and enjoy

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by pete53
alcohol , buy some blue pills , buy a whore for the weekend , and with a little luck you won`t make Monday good luck and enjoy

Sounds like a plan, generic are white

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Good posture and strengthening your core can correct it some. If you suck in your stomach at the same time barring down with your stomach muscles while standing up straight and pressing your shoulders back holding for 30 seconds. Do about 10 sets @5-10 reps per day. Habit and strenght will kick in after 20 to 30 days

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jahrs
Good posture and strengthening your core can correct it some. If you suck in your stomach at the same time barring down with your stomach muscles while standing up straight and pressing your shoulders back holding for 30 seconds. Do about 10 sets @5-10 reps per day. Habit and strenght will kick in after 20 to 30 days

Yes, that exercise can help with some back pain and stooping.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 25classic, 62 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,297
Posts18,487,051
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.