Print Thread
Hop To
C
carlm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Three boxes of 100 CT Combined Technology 50 grain ballistic Silver Tips.

$130 shipped CONUS. Payment by Paypal, MO, check.

Please ask any questions before committing to purchase.

If paying by Paypal, if payment is not sent within 1 hour of me providing my address, I reserve the right to sell to the next buyer in line.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by carlm; 03/21/23. Reason: partially sold
GB1

C
carlm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
TTT

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
One hour... geez. No time to sleep, work, or hunt I guess. Live in the classifieds. What if a man were to say he would take em but didn't get a reply back in say 30 minutes to and hour. Can he back out?

I'm more of the mindset when a man says I'll take it, that means payment is guaranteed. Kind of a contract, buyer owes payment to seller and seller owes product to buyer (even have it written down here on the forum).

Guess things change; see buyers back out more often these days and now the sellers too it seems.

I miss the good ol days...

Free bump, sorry to sidetrack but that's a new one on me.

C
carlm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
In a perfect world, that's how it should be. I agree, my word is my bond, but if an extended time is required to pay via Paypal, which takes about 2 minutes, a buyer should state that up front. On the flip side guys tell you they'll take something, then without explaination, they ghost you. As the seller, you have 3 others who want to purchase. Is is fair to make them wait? I'm more of the mindset of, if you don't have time to complete the transaction, don't start it, and definitely not without defining the time frame up front.

Last edited by carlm; 03/21/23.
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
If you want PayPal in an hour, maybe you should put your handle in the ad... otherwise, I "take it", send a P.M., and you answer instantly...?? What if buyer doesn't see your P.M. instantly...
People have lives. GLWYS.

IC B2

C
carlm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Simple. If you're at work, getting on an airplane without wi-fi, have a doctors appointment, or whatever, state that in your PM. Communication is the key. Also simple, the seller sets the terms of the sale. If you don't like the terms, keep quiet, and move on. Please re-read what I said. I did not say I had to receive the money within one hour. I said within 1 hour of me providing you my Paypal address.

If a moderator sees this post, I suggest a change to the Classified Rules. On another site I frequent, replies to classified ads are not allowed. If you want to purchase the item all communication must be done via private message. It keeps the classifieds from becoming a chat room for people to state their opinions or crap on sellers threads. On this site if someone says "I'll take it" and does not pay, you must re-list the item because everyone who sees it assumes the item is sold. It does require the seller to go back and mark the item as sold. On that same site, there is a button where you can change the tag from WTS, WTT, NLA, etc to SOLD. Doing so, does not delete the ad, but does move it to the bottom of the active ads. It keeps the ads a lot less cluttered, keeps the active listings on top, and moves the sold items to the bottom-a much better way.

Last edited by carlm; 03/22/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just do like huntinaz the bullet puller master, and block people

Go Ducks!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.