Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 54 of 160 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 159 160
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Distro TV Euro news is reporting Bakhmut is holding, and the orcs are pondering moving elsewhere.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
If we're using fantasy books/movies to label forces, I'm going to have to assume the Ukes are Hobbits. And Biden is Gandalf.

Burns is dumbledorf, but that's a gay wizard from a different franchise so it wouldn't really fit.

MAGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Distro TV Euro news is reporting Bakhmut is holding, and the orcs are pondering moving elsewhere.

Russia has already moved on, for the most part. I would strongly suspect that the poorly trained conscripts that have been sent into the Bakhmut meat grinder are happy to keep as low of a profile as possible. To do anything else is to ask for more artillery dropping on their heads.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My intellectual failing no doubt for simply believing Putin and Russia know exactly what they are doing in spite of US and NATO stupidly provoking things farther than they can bluff. They will adapt. No idea of any reliable day to day sources. So if there are any without cartoons I'd be grateful. It's a big mistake to underestimate a determined foe pushed back to a wall with his entire future at stake. Cooler heads better sit the money changers down for some serious debriefing. Ukraine won't be the only burnt toast.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by goalie
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just another MN liberal lol.

If not sucking Russia and China's cock make you a liberal......

But, hey, if that's all you got, fire away. I personally hate leftists, and despite what commie infiltrators have done to it institutions her in the US. I couldn't give a [bleep] what someone supporting Russia and China thinks of me. 😉

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

But, hey, if that's all you got, fire away. I personally hate leftists, and despite what commie infiltrators have done to it institutions her in the US. I couldn't give a [bleep] what someone supporting Russia and China thinks of me. 😉

Stick in the eye kinda thing.

I dont support Russia.

But I don’t support the ukraine ever more.

As soon as you cut a check to Kiev you can get behind the pulpit.

How you can reconcile being America first, yet genuflecting to Zalensky and gifting him our largesse is a level of mental gymnastics that I can’t begin to understand.

MAGA
B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Stick in the eye kinda thing.

I dont support Russia.

But I don’t support the ukraine ever more.

As soon as you cut a check to Kiev you can get behind the pulpit.

How you can reconcile being America first, yet genuflecting to Zalensky and gifting him our largesse is a level of mental gymnastics that I can’t begin to understand.

This is where I stand. (emphasis mine)

The complete and utter catastrophe, that is the Biden admin, is right about this, but is wrong about every other policy both foreign and domestic???????
But I'm the "America hater". Talk about a clown world.

And Gruff, WHEN 'flave gets back, he gonna have a field day..... wink Tell him he aint gotta wait til April 1st

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm for whatever outcome presents the least damage to the U.S. At this point it's obvious that the quicker the conflict is over, the less damage the U.S. will incur.

I couldn't give a less of a damn about Ukraine. Russia can have the whole place if it keeps the crazies from launching WW3 over a corrupt little backwards ass country.

As for Poland, if it wants to fight the Russians over Ukraine, good luck. But Poland isn't worth WW3 to me either.

As for those who want to claim that Russia is in the process of building a Soviet Empire again, that's bullshit. But the *real* fact of the matter is, the U.S. has stirred the pot so much that Russia and China has formed an alliance to counter the U.S. and nations all over the globe are signing on to be a part of it.

There's not going to be a reassembly of the Soviet Union. There's going to be something much stronger and much more wealthy with much more manufacturing ability,..and the U.S. is going to be shut out from it along with U.S. Dollars.

,...and that damage has already been done and it's not going away anytime soon.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Goldie hates everything Bidet does, except for importing antiChristian muxies and supporting Pukraine.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/23/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm for whatever outcome presents the least damage to the U.S. At this point it's obvious that the quicker the conflict is over, the less damage the U.S. will incur.

I couldn't give a less of a damn about Ukraine. Russia can have the whole place if it keeps the crazies from launching WW3 over a corrupt little backwards ass country.

As for Poland, if it wants to fight the Russians over Ukraine, good luck. But Poland isn't worth WW3 to me either.

As for those who want to claim that Russia is in the process of building a Soviet Empire again, that's bullshit. But the *real* fact of the matter is, the U.S. has stirred the pot so much that Russia and China has formed an alliance to counter the U.S. and nations all over the globe are signing on to be a part of it.

There's not going to be a reassembly of the Soviet Union. There's going to be something much stronger and much more wealthy with much more manufacturing ability,..and the U.S. is going to be shut out from it along with U.S. Dollars.

This, until Trump gets back in and gets us on the Gold Std and trash cans the Fiat US Neonazi petrodollar, F bee Y, and See Why Yea and Neonazi DNC and Rinos.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/23/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Bring on the nuclear war baby!!! Us and UK sending over depleted uranium ammunition. This should make the Biden idiots happy

Last edited by ribka; 03/23/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Preach it Bristoe.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You really are a Russian sympathizer..... likely a Russian BOT...

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by johnn

You really are a Russian sympathizer..... likely a Russian BOT...

lolol,...Boomer talk like you do is why the young people want all of us Boomers dead.

I hate to say it. But I can understand why.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Its apparent on the Fire Russia can do whatever they want and patriotism is dead.
Sure, plenty of political inclusions and yep, its possible something could have been negotiated early on.

But guess what, we are where we are, like it or not, I detest war.... but no way do I support Russia in this.

They dont like bloc confrontation so they invade Ukraine and remove the buffer between them and NATO... some of you buying into that BS!

We should not have let then skate when they invaded Crimea.

All the Russian sympathizers need to leave the US.

Russia is not our friend and long live patriotism.
John , you wouldn’t know patriotism if it bit you on the ass ! I served to protect America not empire!

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Those Russians are a nasty race of people.
They cause the world a lot of grief.
Accept that you suck and go back to your own country.
And maybe try some new leadership.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Its apparent on the Fire Russia can do whatever they want and patriotism is dead.
Sure, plenty of political inclusions and yep, its possible something could have been negotiated early on.

But guess what, we are where we are, like it or not, I detest war.... but no way do I support Russia in this.

They dont like bloc confrontation so they invade Ukraine and remove the buffer between them and NATO... some of you buying into that BS!

John , you wouldn’t know patriotism if it bit you on the ass ! I served to protect America not empire!

I’m trying to understand patriotism in re the U.S. and how it relates to spending billions in cash and matériel to Kiev to launder for the Biden/Romney crime families.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

OK, what is your reason for supporting Russia...?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

OK, what is your reason for supporting Russia...?

Do you have any Japanese vehicles in your driveway or garage?

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I’m trying to understand patriotism in re the U.S. and how it relates to spending billions in cash and matériel to Kiev to launder for the Biden/Romney crime families.

Fair question, forget patriotism as that is subjective, tell me, why do you support Russia?

Page 54 of 160 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 159 160

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 16Racing, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,300
Posts18,525,972
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.