Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 160 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 159 160
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Me and Puti don't like this POS.I ESPECIALLY don't like the way they are grinning after giving us who can connect the dots a clue about tbe next virus coming after Covid-19 THAT WILL GET EVERYONES ATTENTION.

I'll post a link to the video below this pic so some of you can tune in and get a clue. Schiett gets real just after the 7 min mark, but listen far a couple of min before that to see how Gates is planning on protecting you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]supergirl vs wonderwoman

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Its apparent on the Fire Russia can do whatever they want and patriotism is dead.
Sure, plenty of political inclusions and yep, its possible something could have been negotiated early on.

But guess what, we are where we are, like it or not, I detest war.... but no way do I support Russia in this.

They dont like bloc confrontation so they invade Ukraine and remove the buffer between them and NATO... some of you buying into that BS!

We should not have let then skate when they invaded Crimea.

All the Russian sympathizers need to leave the US.

Russia is not our friend and long live patriotism.
John , you wouldn’t know patriotism if it bit you on the ass ! I served to protect America not empire!

OK, what is your reason for supporting Russia...?
You chitheads compare not supporting our illegal gov to supporting Russia. We dont support a bullchit war that we have no business being in and we dont want WW3. Ukraine is a bigger chithole than america so we dont care what happens there. None of that mean we support russia. You clowns are just to dumb to make the proper connection

They are far too stupid to be able to connect the dots on that set of facts.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Its apparent on the Fire Russia can do whatever they want and patriotism is dead.
Sure, plenty of political inclusions and yep, its possible something could have been negotiated early on.

But guess what, we are where we are, like it or not, I detest war.... but no way do I support Russia in this.

They dont like bloc confrontation so they invade Ukraine and remove the buffer between them and NATO... some of you buying into that BS!

John , you wouldn’t know patriotism if it bit you on the ass ! I served to protect America not empire!

I’m trying to understand patriotism in re the U.S. and how it relates to spending billions in cash and matériel to Kiev to launder for the Biden/Romney crime families.

Fair question, forget patriotism as that is subjective, tell me, why do you support Russia?

I appreciate any leader who fights to protect his nation. I especially like Putin because he is taking out the illegal DOD Neonazi financed Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine that have been infecting the world and killing untold millions.

I particularly appreciate Putin having his countrymen, Russians, die to keep another virus similar to but worse than Covid-19 from killing me and my countrymen, even if they are dumbasses such as you.

If you had half a brain and could connect the dots, you might figure out Bill Gates, Faukki and the genius Bidet were not just lucky or clairvoyant when they all predicted Trump would face a pandemic during his term.

I really like it that Putin has a fughking clue and evidently Xi does too as they, more than you, can get another clue.

The first sentence of Jags post is so hypocritical and HILARIOUS. LMAO

Had to stop reading right there.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jcubed

I’m trying to understand patriotism in re the U.S. and how it relates to spending billions in cash and matériel to Kiev to launder for the Biden/Romney crime families.

Fair question, forget patriotism as that is subjective, tell me, why do you support Russia?

I appreciate any leader who fights to protect his nation. I especially like Putin because he is taking out the illegal DOD Neonazi financed Bioweapons Labs in Ukraine that have been infecting the world and killing untold millions.

I particularly appreciate Putin having his countrymen, Russians, die to keep another virus similar to but worse than Covid-19 from killing me and my countrymen, even if they are dumbasses such as you.

If you had half a brain and could connect the dots, you might figure out Bill Gates, Faukki and the genius Bidet were not just lucky or clairvoyant when they all predicted Trump would face a pandemic during his term.

I really like it that Putin has a fughking clue and evidently Xi does too as they, more than you, can get another clue.

LOL
Jag-Wire sucks on the teat of the Dark Web and worships Ritter and MacGregor.
There's no hope for him, but he is entertaining.

smile

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The leftists who run this country and stirred up the Ukraine conflict hate *you* more than they hate Russians.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
The King..

Egypt, Libya, Syria, Ukraine

And Israel but wasn’t Successful..

In his Third Term as Potentate the End of All Mankind.

That will Fix Netanyahu..

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Funny chit...

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sitrep.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Sitrep.

]

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"General Mud" or the "Rasputitsa" is well known to WWII historians as the Black Earth. some of the most fertile soil in the world, in southern and central Ukraine becomes a literal quagmire during the wet Autumn and early Spring as well as intermittent periods during Winter.. This earth was so fertile that the Nazis actually shipped rail cars of it back to Germany when they occupied Ukraine early in the war in the East.

Tracked or wheeled vehicles cannot operate off any hard roads or they will literally sink into this mud, sometimes as much as 10 feet or more becoming immobile .. Grunts will often find themselves waist deep if they get caught in this heavy, wet, black, soil.

This often worked to Russia's and the USSR's advantage in their wars with Napoleon and Hitler for obvious reasons but is now a major hindrance to their operations. They were hoping the ground would freeze enough in January to enable mobile strikes but this didn't happen.

Right now, the Russians are content to bleed the Ukrainians with stand off weapons; artillery, missiles, rockets, drones, etc. They are in no hurry and by employing these stand off weapons they are keeping their own casualties relatively minimal.

They are in no hurry to advance as a consequence of the season of mud, however they have amassed large attack Armies waiting for the ground to harden as well as a large number of reserves mostly up near and in White Russia in case of NATO interference. You don't think they would neglect contingency plans to counter a NATO incursion?

Time will tell.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Right now, the Russians are content to bleed the Ukrainians with stand off weapons; artillery, missiles, rockets, drones, etc. They are in no hurry and by employing these stand off weapons they are keeping their own casualties relatively minimal.

They are in no hurry to advance as a consequence of the season of mud, however they have amassed large attack Armies waiting for the ground to harden as well as a large number of reserves mostly up near and in White Russia in case of NATO interference. You don't think they would neglect contingency plans to counter a NATO incursion?

Time will tell.

MAGA!

I am always a bit suprised that a few here are consistantly wrong but never in doubt.

How do some posters just keep posting stupid takes and act like they don't have a history of stupid takes and are a laughing stock.

Originally Posted by TreeMutt 1/2 a year ago
Like the old Indian said when asked "who's side you on", reply; "whose winnin?"...hard to believe the Ukes are running out of anything, especially ammo, after the billions we've given them!....Won't be long now. Wonder how the peace is gonna make the Brandon click look after all the usual lies and squandered billions?

Originally Posted by ...PeedMutty
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The leftists who run this country and stirred up the Ukraine conflict hate *you* more than they hate Russians.

Truth. That's why we have Constitutionally illegal open borders, illegal muxxy immigration, Chynese Fentanyl, Billions to the Taliban and Nazi World Order.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by Jcubed

LOL
Jag-Wire sucks on the teat of the Dark Web and worships Ritter and MacGregor.
There's no hope for him, but he is entertaining.

smile

Coming from you and your corksucking commie crew, that is no less than a Supreme complement.

grin

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ...JaggedEyeballs

John Burns

I have all the sources.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kk alaska

Just gonna qoute this for future reference.

You posting of a video made by a convicted sex offender is Duly Noted.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SitRep.

Finland has just opened it's airspace to NATO ISR platforms.

US and NATO Rivet Joints are flying ISR missions now.

Who knows what else is up not squawking. 2 ships of F-35s with a 50 mile wide aperture on the AESA?

The Orcs so miscalculated the blowback from invading Ukraine.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Daily post: Russia is winning...."Russian Grind"

Direct Drive is stupid

GOA
Page 56 of 160 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 159 160

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 219 Wasp, 50 invisible), 2,363 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,753
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.