Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Isn't that tomorrow?
I know it is, should be a nice event. As long as we can keep the trash away.

They always want to start trouble.

Texas

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by drop_point
Somebody doesn't trust the second amendment or the population to be armed.

Ya, like that pesky Secret Service.

BTW, I heard the Secret Service told Trump they found the perfect Grassy Knoll in Waco to hold the rally. Trump declined.

I don't know if the Secret Service gets a veto on that or not, but I don't imagine the venue is exactly CCW-friendly.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

BTW, I heard the Secret Service told Trump they found the perfect Grassy Knoll in Waco to hold the rally. Trump declined.

I don't know if the Secret Service gets a veto on that or not, but I don't imagine the venue is exactly CCW-friendly.

no guns at a desantis event some on here basically called him a commie......but no guns at trump?...thats a-ok...bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

no guns at a desantis event some on here basically called him a commie......but no guns at trump?...thats a-ok...bob

If you were Trump and you knew that the FBI has instigated more death and destruction in past 5 years than ever before, then tried to blame you.

If you were Trump and you Knew that the Deep State has done everything possible short of assassination to destroy you

If you were Trump and you have read the Warren Commission Report on JFL"s assassination

Would you allow 20-30 thousand people to be packing while you stand wide open on an elevated stage ?

Be honest here.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/25/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102

If you were Trump and you knew that the FBI has instigated more death and destruction in past 5 years than ever before, then tried to blame you.

If you were Trump and you Knew that the Deep State has done everything possible short of assassination to destroy you

If you were Trump and you have read the Warren Commission Report on JFL"s assassination

Would you allow 20-30 thousand people to be packing while you stand wide open on an elevated stage ?

Be honest here.

In other words, he doesn't trust Americans with guns? We shouldn't be allowed to carry them around him. Gotcha.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

"Take the guns now, due process later."

"I've ordered the ATF to ban bump stocks."

"We don't like silencers, I've directed the ATF to look into that."

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Steve....being totally honest....if I was a politician (and I consider trump one) I would have a gun free zone also.

being in politics someone is going to be pissed at you....some where down the line you have made someone very unhappy....both sides.

somebody is pissed you didnt lock hiliary up....somebody doesn't like you running against trump etc.

but politicians being nervous probably earned it.....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

the double standard is so obvious yet so many choose to overlook it.....bob

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well I'm going and I am going to carry. I can't get in the event but I can get close enough to hear it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

the double standard is so obvious yet so many choose to overlook it.....bob

No it is just puzzies like you, Biden voting jackasses that think there is a double standard. Trump is not perfect by any means. He has learned a lot but you have not. Go Fuq Yourself.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Steve....being totally honest....if I was a politician (and I consider trump one) I would have a gun free zone also.

being in politics someone is going to be pissed at you....some where down the line you have made someone very unhappy....both sides.

somebody is pissed you didnt lock hiliary up....somebody doesn't like you running against trump etc.

That is funny. You think any part of Waco is actually a gun free zone? You continue to amaze with your ignorance.

Dog I rescued in January

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Be honest here.

In other words, he doesn't trust Americans with guns? We shouldn't be allowed to carry them around him. Gotcha.

Don’t be retarded.

In other words he can’t trust the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, the Secret Service nd the entire Deep State.

If you think that Americans With Guns, are part of The Plan to take him out than you are beyond stupid.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Edwin264
I’m about 30-45 minutes from there. I’m considering going. Usually I don’t do large crowds especially if I can’t carry a pistol with me. Thanks for posting and letting us know.
You’d of had a meltdown all the Lollapolooza shows I’ve been to.

Always pushed my way all the way to front of 50,000 Juggalos

lol

Old fat friendly Trump fans would be a piece of cake

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Be honest here.

Don’t be retarded.

In other words he can’t trust the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, the Secret Service nd the entire Deep State.

If you think that Americans With Guns, are part of The Plan to take him out than you are beyond stupid.

You think a gun-free sign at events will stop the FBI, CIA, etc, yet you call me retarded?

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rickt300

That is funny. You think any part of Waco is actually a gun free zone? You continue to amaze with your ignorance.

the question was if I was trump....never said waco was a gun free zone... looking at it from a politicians eyes.

that you cant make that distinction is not unbelievable....that you run your mouth is excepted....there is a double standard when it comes to trump and lets say desantis....what drop point said ...plus hiliary ...plus him and the vax..

could go on but whats the point....you are to caught up in hero worship you cant think without so much emotion. you say you are going to get close enough to carry but wont go inside...real tough guy....

you really are as we say in construction ...a punkass bi'tch..... bob

SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Would anyone want this Nutcase carrying at a Trump Rally?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I want everybody to be carrying. If somebody has made a threat and can’t be trusted with a firearm, they shouldn’t be anywhere but behind bars.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B

I want everybody to be carrying. If somebody has made a threat and can’t be trusted with a firearm, they shouldn’t be anywhere but behind bars.

I agree.....bob

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well I'm going and I am going to carry. I can't get in the event but I can get close enough to hear it.

Keep us updated, I hope all goes well and everyone stays safe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every FBI goober from the surrounding states will be there, should be easy to spot with their matching haircuts and J. Crew clothing....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,492,022
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.