Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
She'll never be punished here on earth. But I'm willing to bet the devil is keeping her room warm !

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Every organization, church, club, business, what ever, has standards and rules for membership. If you disagree, don't claim membership. If you violate the rules, the organization has the right and/or obligation to chastise, suspend and/or expel you. You can not be in open and public opposition to the organization and retain membership. It's not a difficult concept to understand.

Don't be a hypocrite and claim you're something you're not! Polosi and Biden are not practicing Catholics, they say they are to deceive voters and promote their agenda.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Does anybody including her think communion is gonna help her. A few years of rule here on earth is nothing compared to eternity in hell. Edk

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I find it puzzling that this occurred presently. Don’t think her views changed with the tick of the clock leading to 2023. Did she receive communion unfettered in 2022? How about 2021? Years prior to 2021? I don’t track such things. Only find it ironic this has occurred after she lost significant power in government if indeed this is new situation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ring3
I find it puzzling that this occurred presently. Don’t think her views changed with the tick of the clock leading to 2023. Did she receive communion unfettered in 2022? How about 2021? Years prior to 2021? I don’t track such things. Only find it ironic this has occurred after she lost significant power in government if indeed this is new situation.
This whole thread is a year late. It's talking about May, 2022, when she got the communion boot. She later got reinstated.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I agree and don't understand that myself. The clergy today is understaffed and over worked, but how could she or he be an oversight? The leadership is human, but we were promised, "The gates of hell shall not prevail". The worthiness of faith is not dependent on the clergy or the congregation. The law of love is written in our hearts. Have Faith. We must question our motives and thoughts. What would Love do? Who is my neighbor? I do not hate those I disagree with, I will not wish or do them harm, but I will speak the truth as I know it, in logic and love.

If Polosi or Biden repented. I would find embracing them repugnant, but.... I would have to get over it.

It would take a lot of beer to get that taste out of my mouth!

Last edited by Freezer; 03/25/23.
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I agree and don't understand that myself. The clergy today is understaffed and over worked, but how could she or he be an oversight? The leadership is human, but we were promised, "The gates of hell shall not prevail". The worthiness of faith is not dependent on the clergy or the congregation. The law of love is written in our hearts. Have Faith. We must question our motives and thoughts. What would Love do? I do not hate those I disagree with, I will not wish or do them harm, but I will speak the truth as I know it, in logic and love.

If Polosi or Biden repented. I would find embracing them repugnant, but.... I would have to get over it.

It would take a lot of beer to get that taste out of my mouth!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

217 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 2500HD, 21 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.