Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.

I’m stealing that. I’m sorry.

I’m not an organ donor. I don’t believe in an afterlife, but I’d rather cover my bases in case there is and I need everything. You just never know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Absolutely not.

If nobody bought them they would overnight the cooler back to Curryland and undead the original owner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Watch this if you want to cringe.

Can’t get the weblink to post right. But episode 2, season 3 of “Trafficked” with Maria van Zeller on National Geographic. Caught it on tv a few weeks ago.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/shows/trafficked-with-mariana-van-zeller

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by slumlord
Who is going to perform the Human Leukocyte Profile on them to test for compatibility?

Just keep changing parts till something works.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I do wonder if they could breed pigs for human parts.

Go to a local bar on Sat. night, there's plenty of pigs breeding.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Strange but no.

When this body wears out i am ready to go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I do wonder if they could breed pigs for human parts.

Go to a local bar on Sat. night, there's plenty of pigs breeding.........

You saw me there and never said HI. That hurts my feelings.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
They grew a dick on a dick
If, when you saw the title of this documentary, The Man With a Penis on His Arm (Channel 4), your first thought was: “Wait – like the mouse with the ear on its back? But a man and a penis and an arm?” the answer is ineluctably: yes. Just like that.
Malcolm, now 45, lost his penis 12 years ago and has had a replacement growing on his arm and awaiting transplant for the past six. As he put it, he was “an ordinary man doing everything a normal man does”. He had a job, “a nice partner” and was living “a man’s life, bringing in the money, putting food on the table”. The arrival of a baby, he says, disrupted things – though we later find out that the death of his father, to whom Malcolm, after time in foster care, had grown very close, killed “the happy part of me” – and he ended up on the streets and addicted to drink and drugs.
An attempt to lance an abscess himself resulted in blood poisoning. His fingers and toes went black. So, too, did his penis. “Then I went to the toilet and it fell off,” he says, matter-of-factly. The interviewer’s journalistic objectivity falls momentarily away. “Your … your penis fell off?” he says. “Gone,” says Malcolm, beginning to walk out of shot. “See ya.”
There is no getting away from the fact that any documentary entitled The Man With a Penis on His Arm is going to invite moments of levity. It’s not that the narrator of Malcolm’s story, Paul McGann, doesn’t do a fine job of neutrally delivering lines such as: “No one has ever spent as long living with a penis on his arm.” But if you, as a viewer, don’t feel the urge to side-eye someone and murmur: “You don’t say?” then … well, I would admire but also, in some profound way, mistrust you.
Ditto at moments such as the one where, his forearm appendage swinging free, Malcolm points out that it makes it hard to reach the back hob. It almost makes you proud to be British.

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The stolen electrical wire thread got me thinking.
If you were going to die if you didn’t get some new kidneys, pancreas, bladder etc…and had a hook up, would you buy them even if they may have been stolen out of some guy off the street in Calcutta?
No way. Nor would I perform cannibalism even if it meant preventing starvation.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Who is going to perform the Human Leukocyte Profile on them to test for compatibility?
Enough money and I'm sure you can find plenty of Drs to do what ever is needed to make things happen.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldHat
The stolen electrical wire thread got me thinking.
If you were going to die if you didn’t get some new kidneys, pancreas, bladder etc…and had a hook up, would you buy them even if they may have been stolen out of some guy off the street in Calcutta?
No way. Nor would I perform cannibalism even if it meant preventing starvation.
The major issue with cannibalism is whether the 'donor' dies naturally or if he's killed to be eaten. In the infamous Donner party, with 1 exception, they ate only the naturally dead. However, 1 member murdered 2 people to eat them.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’d like a new, longer dick please

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 35, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,455 guests, and 818 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,303
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.