Print Thread
Hop To
H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Is this becoming more common with people under the age of 30 and in particular young women.

I have had three instances recently where the young lady was either clearing wrong (drove straight thru on a mandatory left and almost hit me), doing something she should not have been (was in a men’s washroom) or got flustered (motel booking and got the dates wrong).

In all cases they have tried to turn the situation into not their fault but mine.

The driving incident was I turned around and followed the young lady into the parking lot and said that was a mandatory turn you went thru and almost hit me me. She yelled why are you stalking me.

The washroom incident I was drying my hands when she came out of a stall. She looked at me and started to tell you have to stop that now I cannot stand the noise of the hand dryers. I wanted to ask why she was in the men’s when the women's was next door but just turned away from her and she kept yelling about me and how inconsiderate I was not to stop the noise. She left without washing her hands.

The one today with booking a motel my wife was listening in on. The young lady got flustered on dates and hung up on me. I called back as their on line said the had rooms and when she answered I asked why she hung up on me. She said I was rude to her — I asked for specifics and she could not provide any so then she said I do not like your tone. I asked to speak to a manager and she said give me your contact information and I will pass it on. So a email has been sent to their head office.

What is wrong with a an apology — even if it is a soft one. Opps I made mistake - can we start over?

Hugh
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poor manners and enabling behavior have made this fucquesticks think they're important.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prop a specific group of people up on a pedestal for long enough, and they'll eventually begin to believe in their own superiority and act accordingly.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need to be more sensitive to retards. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Prop a specific group of people up on a pedestal for long enough, and they'll eventually begin to believe in their own superiority and act accordingly.

Oh we're talking about politicians now.

LOL
IC B2

H
HughW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 673
You need to be more sensitive to retards. smile

I am very sensitive to the group that is truly physically / mentally affected under this category. These ones holy crap — entitled, overly sensitive and zero copping skills.

Originally Posted by bruinruin

Agreed and we will see more of this as public manners and personally having to man up to deal with self created difficult situations no longer seem to matter.

Hugh
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The lunatic commies running this country gaslight us all every day at all hours. What'd expect?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
50 or 60 years a go, folks in this culture were bright enough to realize that irrational, delusional and just plain nutso people were not to be taken seriously. The ones that went bonkers past a critical point were locked away for their own good - and ours as well.

Those off-beam people are still out there, and their proportion seems to have grown. But, now they are roaming around the public making messes and causing trouble instead of resting behind locked doors.

Sane and normal people need to remember that a sane and normal person cannot do anything constructive with those nutty wants/needs/perceptions - impossible - and should neither worry about or try to respond to the snakes in those heads.

It was a planned development.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It’s tough, but sometimes you just gotta smack a bitch.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
50 or 60 years a go, folks in this culture were bright enough to realize that irrational, delusional and just plain nutso people were not to be taken seriously. The ones that went bonkers past a critical point were locked away for their own good - and ours as well.

Those off-beam people are still out there, and their proportion seems to have grown. But, now they are roaming around the public making messes and causing trouble instead of resting behind locked doors.

Sane and normal people need to remember that a sane and normal person cannot do anything constructive with those nutty wants/needs/perceptions - impossible - and should neither worry about or try to respond to the snakes in those heads.

It was a planned development.

I've been saying this for years. It WAS planned.

LOL
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by HughW
Is this becoming more common with people under the age of 30 and in particular young women.

I have had three instances recently where the young lady was either clearing wrong (drove straight thru on a mandatory left and almost hit me), doing something she should not have been (was in a men’s washroom) or got flustered (motel booking and got the dates wrong).

In all cases they have tried to turn the situation into not their fault but mine.

The driving incident was I turned around and followed the young lady into the parking lot and said that was a mandatory turn you went thru and almost hit me me. She yelled why are you stalking me.

The washroom incident I was drying my hands when she came out of a stall. She looked at me and started to tell you have to stop that now I cannot stand the noise of the hand dryers. I wanted to ask why she was in the men’s when the women's was next door but just turned away from her and she kept yelling about me and how inconsiderate I was not to stop the noise. She left without washing her hands.

The one today with booking a motel my wife was listening in on. The young lady got flustered on dates and hung up on me. I called back as their on line said the had rooms and when she answered I asked why she hung up on me. She said I was rude to her — I asked for specifics and she could not provide any so then she said I do not like your tone. I asked to speak to a manager and she said give me your contact information and I will pass it on. So a email has been sent to their head office.

What is wrong with a an apology — even if it is a soft one. Opps I made mistake - can we start over?

I met a nice gal on-line a few weeks ago. It looked like we might meet for lunch, but then I made the mistake of telling her I believed in Martin Luther King's dream that his kids would be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin and that I also believed in Jefferson's claim "that all men are created equal" (not the Marxist gloss that is often applied to that maxim), all of which resulted in her literally foaming at the mouth and screaming at me that I was a "RACIST"!!! cry. This (specious and hysterical claims of RACISM!!! cry) is the mantra of the modern white woman. Quite literally it's a mind virus, a disease. If you have a good woman that is not so infected, then congratulations.

Last edited by Tarquin; 03/30/23.

Tarquin
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It's called entitlement, and it's EVERYWHERE.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
It's nothing new. My mom's 70 and she invented the term gaslight.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Winchester21
It's called entitlement, and it's EVERYWHERE.

....and instant gratification!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was driving down I 26 a few months ago. About 11 am on a sunny morning, lots of traffic. A gal was ahead of me in the left lane, I saw her tire blow and she took the exit right there, a big long ramp with a big shoulder. Perfect place to change a tire. I pulled in about 100 feet behind her, and got out and began walking to her car.

She rolled down her window about 2 inches, enough so she could yell out, but not enough that I could reach in, and began screaming "Why are you stalking me? Dear God leave me alone GO AWAY YOU BASTARD!!"

I left.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was driving down I 26 a few months ago. About 11 am on a sunny morning, lots of traffic. A gal was ahead of me in the left lane, I saw her tire blow and she took the exit right there, a big long ramp with a big shoulder. Perfect place to change a tire. I pulled in about 100 feet behind her, and got out and began walking to her car.

She rolled down her window about 2 inches, and began screaming "Why are you stalking me? Dear God leave me alone GO AWAY YOU BASTARD!!"

I left.

Did you try being handsome?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The culture of putting the blame elsewhere, self entitlements, everyone gets a trophy, teaching everyone at the level of the dumbest kid, etc.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by HughW

I met a nice gal on-line a few weeks ago. It looked like we might meet for lunch, but then I made the mistake of telling her I believed in Martin Luther King's dream that his kids would be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin and that I also believed in Jefferson's claim "that all men are created equal" (not the Marxist gloss that is often applied to that maxim), all of which resulted in her literally foaming at the mouth and screaming at me that I was a "RACIST"!!! cry. This (specious and hysterical claims of RACISM!!! cry) is the mantra of the modern white woman. Quite literally it's a mind virus, a disease. If you have a good woman that is not so infected, then congratulations.
Should have told her you didn't vote for Trump, everything would have been great.

ETA: You're divorced or never married..... Shocker

Last edited by Skankhunt42; 03/30/23.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

56 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.