Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
All across Utah today, several active shooter hoaxes were called in. Spoke to a colleague in PA today and he mentioned something about that in his area too. Saw a news report about the same thing in another state. Seems like a coordinated effort. What’s the word in your area? Any threats?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Rehearsing for April 1 Tranny Vengeance Day ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Multiple schools around here had it yesterday.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Its been happening around here for the past few months (multiples per day) at schools, churches, and businesses.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
All across Utah today, several active shooter hoaxes were called in. Spoke to a colleague in PA today and he mentioned something about that in his area too. Saw a news report about the same thing in another state. Seems like a coordinated effort. What’s the word in your area? Any threats?
Was all over here today. Had my daughter terrified. Hell on these kids. Swat swarmed the schools and they had everyone hiding in closets and chit. F uckin world has gone to hell

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A hoax for an active shooter is no good. I guess they never heard the story of the little boy who cried wolf.

Last edited by Spartacus; 03/29/23.

Texas
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing new about that- - - - -there were hoax threats shortly after Columbine, including some very specific ones at the high school where I was teaching. On the day the threat was supposed to be carried out, I was armed. Pizz on school board "policy"- - - - -I had an AMT backup .45 in one boot and a spare magazine in the other one.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
This isn't a game. All these fake calls will end badly. Need to seriously and vigorously pursue false reports.

Tough decision for legitimate anonymous calls.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Nothing new about that- - - - -there were hoax threats shortly after Columbine, including some very specific ones at the high school where I was teaching. On the day the threat was supposed to be carried out, I was armed. Pizz on school board "policy"- - - - -I had an AMT backup .45 in one boot and a spare magazine in the other one.

How in the fuqk could you do that and crew chief Dale Earnhardt to his 7th Championship at the same time? I'm beginning to think you're full of shet.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
From Allegheny to Cambria County from what I read. Fuggin sick

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DILLIGAF? Go back to sucking your boyfriend's root!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Keep this in mind.

The thing about all the coordinated "hoax"/false alarms being called in, is that the people doing them get to see how the first responders react to the calls.

This gives the bad guys valuable intelligence information when it is time to actually conduct an attack. Not only on the intended target, but on the first responders themselves, as well as secondary and tertiary targets.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
In 1972, it was bomb threats. I am not sure we attended a full week of school that one semester.

Lots of rumors that one of the students was doing the calls, but no one was ever prosecuted.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Bunch of school swatting here, [bleep] auto correct

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We could see the writing on the wall a couple years ago. We discussed it at length as a family and made the decision to home school our daughter so that she didn’t have to be subjected to the social programming bullshit, purple haired pusssies and dipshits that disrespect our country by refusing to stand for the Pledge or National Anthem.

She’s getting straight A’s still and she’s at least a couple months ahead of her classmates while now being able to work full time. Homeschooling her was one of the better decisions that we’ve made regarding our children and we have GREAT children so we’ve made a lot of good decisions….and luck, we’ve had a lot of luck, although my faith tells me that it was anything but luck. I thank God everyday for the blessings he’s bestowed upon us and since He IS an important focus in our lives and since the public school system has kicked Him out WE felt like we knew which side we were sticking with.

There have been ZERO drawbacks homeschooling and only benefits. It’s not something that would work for everyone because you have to be self motivated and self directed taking MUCH MORE responsibility for your education than attending in person but the benefits are endless. Not having to worry about our sweet little girl getting shot in her classroom is but 1 benefit…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Phillipsburg High School in Western New Jersey across from Easton, PA, one of the largest high schools in the state.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Keep this in mind.

The thing about all the coordinated "hoax"/false alarms being called in, is that the people doing them get to see how the first responders react to the calls.

This gives the bad guys valuable intelligence information when it is time to actually conduct an attack. Not only on the intended target, but on the first responders themselves, as well as secondary and tertiary targets.

This

Me

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Keep this in mind.

This

Yeah, in most cases it's idiots just getting their kicks, but some are indeed checking response as Mackay said.

Thing is, they are too stupid to know that in most cases, with calls made in the US, they will be knocking on the door of the caller within minutes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,539
Posts18,472,836
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.