The Flying D Ranch here outside Bozeman, MT, has a mature bull bison, that's packing a bad leg and needs to go. Like soon, Sunday or Monday if possible. He's a big boy, and would make a dandy mount. I think those look better with their summer hair anyway....
So, $800. Considering that their trophy bull hunts go for $3500, and mature bull harvests for $1500, this is a screaming bargain. The experience is going to fall somewhere between those two scenarios. I was out there early Wednesday morning taking photos for the website, and man, it was gorgeous! The buffalo were spread out over about a several mile swath between Elk Mountain and Spanish Creek, just doing their thing like it was 500 years ago. The ranch manager is going to know roughly where this bull is, but there's going to be a certain amount of "hunting", I'm sure. Finding one bull in 113,000 acres and 2500 other buffalo would have to, even if you knew where he was yesterday.
He is packing an injury, probably from fighting. I don't know if the leg is broken or what, but there's probably some meat that won't be too useable around the injury, presumably. That'll still leave plenty, I'm sure. The manager stressed that folks shouldn't expect melt-in-your-mouth prime protein, though. He's a big boy and probably a bit stressed about his fate.
Still, for the price; a skull/mount/robe and a pile of burger, not to mention a bargain hunt in August, just might strike somebody's fancy, I suspect.

Cowboy Heaven Consulting
http://www.cowboyhvn.com/bison_hunts.htm