Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Everything this author writes perfectly captures my convictions and explains why I refuse to cow toe to the demented Leftists and their feelings.
From the article 👇🏻

Be it so understood:

I refuse to “unpack white violence.” I reject the idea that my existence “perpetuates white power structures.” I will not — and in fact cannot — “examine my implicit biases.” I’m an individual. I refuse to grant determined interpretive communities authority over my being. My meaning is mine. It is what makes me me.

I’m not taking any “journey” to “discover” the impact of my “privilege” on “black and brown peoples.” I will not become “anti-racist” or “anti-fascist” to satisfy your demands. I reject Cultural Marxism. I am an individual. I’m not defined by my color, my religion, my sex. I’m Jeff.

I will not “respect your pronouns” or “celebrate” your “queerness.” I am hostile to your sexualizing of children. I reject your neologisms, your “triggers,” and your desire to control my speech. I know who and what you are: you are my presumptive master, or else the Useful Idiot who empowers him. But I will grant you and your ideology no power over me.

I reject “equity” because it is collectivism disguised as virtue. I reject “inclusivity” because it is inorganic, superficial, and contrived. I reject mandated “diversity”: I will not surrender to the Crayon Box Mafia, nor to the gender changelings who pretend I am a construct answerable to their whims.

“Cultural appropriation” is merely culture: it expands to include, and it makes up the very fabric of a pluralist society. There’s no such thing as “digital blackface.” My whiteness is not “violent”; my sex is not “oppressive”; my religion doesn’t concern you; and my children are not yours to mold. Your beliefs will not be imposed on me. The State will not parent my sons.

“Queer theory” is “critical race “Queer theory” is “critical race theory” is “critical consciousness” is the Marxist rejection of the individual as individual. Cultural Marxism is determined to raze norms, sow chaos, tear families asunder, and reduce being to collective conformity. I reject its premises as fully as I reject its adherents. I will not comply. I will not mouth your slogans. I will not denounce on command. I am not your tool, and you are not my minder. I reject your social hectoring. I find abhorrent your authoritarian urges. I laugh at your disingenuous outrage. From me you will receive no apologies. I reject your premises entirely, and I hereby reclaim my time.

My speech is my own. I reject each of your excuses to silence me. I don’t ask for your protections. I can filter information without your interference, and I despise your presumption to protect me from myself.

I am your sworn enemy, as you are mine. I will not perform for you. I will not read from your script or dance in your follies. I utterly reject your revisionism, your ahistorical impertinence, your presentism, your self-appointed expertise. I will not bow before your theorists, nor admire your social prophets.

I am not a disease. My existence doesn’t “warm the planet.” I’m not interested in your “sustainability” concerns. I am not yours to manage.

I won’t eat your bugs, live in your pods, surrender my cars, or without consent be packed into your cities. I reject your charity. I unmask your intentions. I know what a woman is; I know that any member of any racial group can practice racism; I know that 2+2=4, regardless of how contingent you wish to make reality. I despise your ideology. I refuse your relativism. You are not the Elect, and I am not answerable to the various neuroses you wear as badges of honor.

I know you better than you know yourselves. You are conditioned. Programmed. Automotons who believe themselves sentient beings. Your intolerance of “hate” is not a virtue. It’s a ruse. An excuse to practice your own intolerance and luxuriate in your own hatreds. You are a self-fulfilling prophecy. You are that which you claim to despise, and I am that which you claim to be.

I see you. Clearly. And I aim to misbehave.

I strive to be self-sufficient. I honor the founding ideals of my country, and I work to live up to their measure. I recognize the great fortune of my birth. History does not frighten me. I reject your blood libels: I am not responsible for that which I didn’t do, nor are you victims of what was never done to you. I will not proclaim your goodness while knowing your evil.

I am a free man. You wish to take me from me. You will fail. I will win. And God willing, I will live to spit on your graves.

Outlaw.

https://jeffgoldstein.substack.com/p/a-re-declaration-of-independence

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jeff (((Goldstein))) isnt white and probably gay based on his substack bio lol "Lapsed academic. Wrangler of armadillos. Protege of a Dolphin in a Peacoat. Intentionalism just is. Formerly of proteinwisdom.com"

Last edited by BCBH; 03/31/23.

[Linked Image]
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BCBH
Jeff (((Goldstein))) isnt white and probably gay based on his substack bio lol "Lapsed academic. Wrangler of armadillos. Protege of a Dolphin in a Peacoat. Intentionalism just is. Formerly of proteinwisdom.com"
Damn, caught one right out of the gate😂

Ok TDS bcbh, what ever you say..... For someone not White, he sure nailed it to the post.

(((Goldstein))) you say? What because he may be Jewish?
FYI, a 2020 Pew Research: 92% of US Jews identity as White non Hispanic!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MPat70

My fellow white people….

Everyone knows Jews will engage a cloaking device whenever it suits their subversive purpose, but nice to see a statistic to back it up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight

My fellow white people….

Everyone knows Jews will engage a cloaking device whenever it suits their subversive purpose, but nice to see a statistic to back it up.

BINGO

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Ok TDS bcbh, what ever you say..... For someone not White, he sure nailed it to the post.

Well lets see what the jews have to say for themselves, shall we?
https://jewishjournal.com/cover_story/295918/were-jews-were-not-white-we-define-ourselves/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/...-as-white-why-must-i-check-that-box.html

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/jews-...tity-in-israel-and-the-us-opinion-685368

https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-v...re-jews-white-is-whoopi-goldberg-jewish/

https://www.atlantajewishtimes.com/jews-white-complicated/

There was a reason why they had to wear a gold star in the not too long ago past.

[Linked Image]
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Also the who reason the jew wrote the article is to get out in front of any actual white person who has those complaints. If Hank Smith wrote this article it would be labeled as racist, blah blah blah by the jewish media. (((Goldstein))) gets a pass 1) because hes a fellow jew 2) he's keeping real whites in line by controlling the narrative.

Notice he doesnt say who are the people pushing everything that he lists lol.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At any rate, it was a great article......and maybe sometimes we should just take something at face value?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TimZ
At any rate, it was a great article......and maybe sometimes we should just take something at face value?

There is no face value with these people. It's always about subversion. The quicker we figure this out as our ancestors had, the better off we'll be.

YEAR. . . . . . . . .LOCAL
250 - - - - - - - - -Carthage
415 - - - - - - - - -Alexandria
554 - - - - - - - - -Diocese of Clement (France)
561 - - - - - - - - -Diocese of Uzzes (France)
612 - - - - - - - - -Visigoth Spain
642 - - - - - - - - -Visigothic Empire
855 - - - - - - - - -Italy
876 - - - - - - - - -Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia and Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - Sandomierz
1727 -- - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - Württemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - Prague
1744 -- - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - Poland / Russia
1775 -- - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - Villages and countryside (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - Lbeck and Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia and Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - Austria and Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - Areas in the US under General Grant's jurisdiction
1866 -- - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - Bavaria (Jewish born foreigners)
1938-45 - - - - - Nazi controlled zones
1948 -- - - - - - - Arab Countries

[Linked Image]
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Like a politician,, whichever way the wind blows -- go with it. Patriot today fence rider tomorrow liberal next year

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I would hate to have to live life being so paranoid.^^

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 03/31/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe that's somewhat hyperbole, but then again, compared to what? The garbage from so many people today, that I'm expected to consider wholesome?

A small, personal example, my little girls love rainbows. I'll not let perverts steal that from them, they can love rainbows, be okay with their heritage of race, culture, and religion, and they don't have to be afraid of honest history.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,326
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.