T
T_O_M Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Kinda says it all.

Thank in advance ...

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
35 grain V Max : AA 2015 22.2 to 24.7 grains...

46 grain Bullet: 21.5 to 26 grains of AA 2015...

https://stevespages.com/224_8_45.html for source

Hope this finds you doing well down there in Ashland Tommie!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
T_O_M Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Thanks, that will get 'er done.

Oh .. I'm partially out of Ashland now. Still work for SOU but a) about 4 years ago I moved by the river between Dodge Bridge and Touvelle and b) during COVID, they figured out I can work effectively from home and they haven't made me go back to the office 'cept for special events. That works out well for me. Saves 60 miles of driving a day. Saves essentially 2 hours driving which I can put into chores instead .. chores during the week frees the weekends for hunting / shooting / fishing / otherwise being a public menace.

Here be dragons ...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Thanks, that will get 'er done.

Oh .. I'm partially out of Ashland now. Still work for SOU but a) about 4 years ago I moved by the river between Dodge Bridge and Touvelle and b) during COVID, they figured out I can work effectively from home and they haven't made me go back to the office 'cept for special events. That works out well for me. Saves 60 miles of driving a day. Saves essentially 2 hours driving which I can put into chores instead .. chores during the week frees the weekends for hunting / shooting / fishing / otherwise being a public menace.

I'm familiar with that spot... Nice area to just get away from the hustle and bustle. Some nice houses and decent pieces of property there. I'm still plugging away with the many "Beavis & Buttheads" of Josephine County, and the CA Transplants.
Thought about moving back home to Virginia, but there are too many damn people back east now... " out in the country" isn't what it use to be back there.. or I've just gotten use to all the Mother Nature we have available out here. MY latest 'toy' has been putting a 6 x 45 barrel on a Savage Short Action.. Don't know why I didn't do that decades ago.. nice step up from a 223, which I have more than enough of. .and plenty of brass of.. picked up over a 1000 pieces of brass at the range in the last month... run them over night in the tumbler with some Mineral spirits poured into the media, and they look brand new the next morning...

Good hearing from ya TOM! Take care my friend. We ought to get together some time this spring and catch up.. maybe even take a day off to go over and shoot squirrels over in Klamath...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Here is the link for Western Powders data if you don't have it.

https://ramshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/WesternPowdersHandloadingGuide8.0_WEB.pdf

IC B2

T
T_O_M Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Thanks for the link!

Here be dragons ...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,354 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,955
Posts18,480,430
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.