Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/en...cZjhFEZP0_lK2i0bA6PjL5GLADLNszFpP8Hm9TtQ

Travis Tritt
@Travistritt
·
Follow
In full disclosure, I was on a tour sponsored by Budweiser in the 90’s. That was when Anheuser-Busch was American owned. A great American company that later sold out to the Europeans and became unrecognizable to the American consumer. Such a shame.
9:34 PM · Apr 5, 2023

Travis Tritt
@Travistritt
·
Follow
Other artists who are deleting Anheuser-Busch products from their hospitality rider might not say so in public for fear of being ridiculed and cancelled. I have no such fear.
Travis Tritt
@Travistritt
I will be deleting all Anheuser-Busch products from my tour hospitality rider. I know many other artists who are doing the same.
8:06 PM · Apr 5, 2023

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good man. I like to see a little fearlessness in pop culture now and then. A lot more often would be nicer.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good on him!

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There’s a video of Kid Rock blasting Budweiser cans.

He was a little vocal about it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
There’s a video of Kid Rock blasting Budweiser cans.

He was a little vocal about it.
Speaking of shooting and photos? Got any ? LOL

FISH CAMP!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Budweiser has T-R-O.....U-B-L-E.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F bud light.

Mostly consumed by country boys. Seems the owners of the brand don't know their audience.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Pander to less than 2% of population only to piss off 50-60% of customers/population. Totally dumb marketing on ANHEUSER-BUSCH.

Last edited by slg888; 04/06/23.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by high_country_

Here’s A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares.

Amazing what these companies do.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by high_country_
I like what you did there. Good tune

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
They seem to have Hillary syndrome, looking over the core group of flyovers & deplorables than are the biggest voice in at least a couple different scenarios. Ask that bitch how that went for her.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Cant remember ever having a BudLight in my life. Guess I wont now.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I knew there’s a reason I liked him besides traditional Country Music!!!!
Good to know we’re on the same page. Tell me he’s a gun nut and a shooter like Hank Jr and I’ll like him even more! grin
You really have to wonder who the hell is making decisions for beer, NFL, NASCAR and so forth.
Those off us who consider ourselves “normal” are the major part of their consumers, and I think we’re all pretty freakin tired of this Woke crap!
For crying out loud, you have a helluva time finding a commercial for anything with a straight white family in the adds!
Honestly, I sometimes wonder what the Phuq has happened to the country I loved and called my home! mad
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Cant remember ever having a BudLight in my life. Guess I wont now.

Don't bother wondering. It's lizard piss.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
All macro brews except pbr and yeungling are supporting the gays.

Every one of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He should write a new song about trannies, queers, and beers.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I won’t buy it anymore

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It’s Not just Bud Light he is deleting , it’s ALL Anheuser-Busch products.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/06/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I'd like to say F* all AB products. Then another part of me says, "I'd never drink something 'cause someone told me to, so why would I STOP drinking something 'cause someone told me to?".

Bud Light aint an issue - it's the only beer that gives me an headache. Negra Modelo, on the other hand, tickles MANY of my fancies. So, would my drinking Negra Modelo support Messican Trannies?

Perhaps I should consult my German 24HCF friend, & ask if Köstrizter supports BS social causes these days, or if they stick to cranking' out killer schwarzbiers. Maybe I can still drink their stuff.

Beyond that, I guess I'm gettin' back into home brewing. I dunno that would be all bad, either.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It’s a shame that we’ve reached the point in this country where we’re throwing accolades at a man that is FORCED into having to consciously exclude transvestites and their agenda by not drinking certain alcoholic beverages. What a mixed up clown world we’re living in…..I’m half expecting to wake up and find out it was all just a crazy weird dream.

Kudos to Travis Tritt! I wish more…as in EVERYONE, did the same thing. I’m not sure that even if 99% of the population did boycott everything Anheuser-Busch that they wouldn’t just double down stupid and really force this perversion on us. They have an even bigger agenda…..money once ruled above everything and while it is still a powerful motivator it is no longer the primary motivation…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,943
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.