Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Mike_S Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He was instrumental in closing the largest skeet and trap facility owned by Remington in Connecticut.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Lock and load- - - - -there must be another Mannlicher Carcano out there somewhere!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Kennedys being gun shy, is no surprise...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JFK was the last decent Kennedy ( compared to the others), that I know of; and he got removed from the mix. Since then, that clan has gone nowhere except downhill.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I do not think any person identifying as democrat at this period in time is good for our so called "republican" form of government.

Having said that, I do think that RFK Jr. can be a lightning rod/spoiler and expose/illustrate the madness of the progressive/transgender ideology that is one of the driving forces that is destroying our national ethos.

What is the old saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I've heard it postulated, "Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself"

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I don't trust him enough said.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
I have never seen a Kennedy, including JFK that wasn't a Lair, Cheat, Phony, no Good S.O.B. John Kerry has been trying to be a Kennedy his whole life. Rio7

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I like John Neely Kennedy.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I won't be voting for Kennedy. I'll vote Trump both in the GOP primary and the general election if he gets the nomination. That said, if it comes down between Kennedy, Biden, and Mike Obama in the Democratic primary, I'll take Kennedy.

The Biden bunch is controlled by the neocon crazies. They're going to get our ass in a war that America won't survive,...by design. The Kennedy brand of Democrats is old school. They know all too well what the neocon crazies represent.

Yeah,...he's anti gun for sure. But no more so than the neocon crazies.

It's like I said, I'll be voting Trump through it all. But I have a distinct feeling that the neocon crazies won't allow Trump to get elected. If the Democrats win another Presidential election,....as they probably will,...I'd *MUCH* rather see Robert Kennedy Jr. get the win than another round of Democrats who are controlled by the neocon crazies.

Republican, Democrat, Whig, Bull Moose Party,....andbody who gets elected that won't be controlled by the crazies is going to be a big improvement.

,....and I'll say this too. I'm voting Trump. But I'll be crossing my fingers hoping that he's learned his lesson about the neocon crazies. For whatever reason, he put some of them in his administration,....John Bolton,..Eliot Abrams,...and Mike fuggin' Pence, who is owned lock, stock and barrel and has been since day one.

I hope Trump has learned that there's no compromise with those bastards. The fact that he allowed the RNC install his Veep and that he brought John Bolton and Eliot Abrams into his administration showed me that he wasn't truly ready for prime time last time.

I'll vote for him in the hope that he has genuinely learned his lesson. (understanding full well that there's an extremely good possibility that votes don't matter these days)

But if Robert Kennedy Jr. roots out the cancerous variant of Democrats that currently hold office, I won't jump off a fuggin' bridge.

Kennedy definitely isn't my preferred candidate. I don't vote left. But if he gets elected it might mean another 10 years before America gets its ass nuked off.

At this point, that's about all I hope to get from our current form of government,....that the neocon crazies don't get my family wiped off the face of the Earth in the next 10 years,.....give my DNA time to haul their asses out of this festering cesspool of a country before God puts the Soddom and Gomorrah on it.

I would like for Trump to be the man who wards off God's judgement of America. But if it takes Robert Kennedy Jr.,....I'll live with it.

Those neocon crazies who control both the Democrats and the GOP are going to get us all killed,....a lot sooner than most people realize.

It's going to happen, anyway. God won't be mocked. But I'd like to see it held off until my people can get the fug away from ground zero.

,...and that's my say on the matter.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Riverc

Me either. But I like that he called out Fauxxi and Grates for what they are in his book.

Hopefully he'll win the D primary and split the lib vote. Ain't holding my breath, though. A lot of libs still worship at the vax altar, so he's anathema to them.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
A simple online search of his bio should dispel any notions this clown is good for ANYTHING, let alone the conservative wing. Bonafide climate cultist, 9 years to pass the bar exam, youthful minor drug offenses (who wouldn't do drugs being related to that family). It would seem his major accomplishment thus far was to get arrested while protesting the Navy using the Vieques Island as a live fire range. He publicly ranted on his radio show about the link between vax and autism years ago...but his kids were all vaccinated. WTH?
I would admit that he could perform a useful role in siphoning votes from whomever the DNC/Soros nominates.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Kennedys being gun shy, is no surprise...
😂

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Lock and load- - - - -there must be another Mannlicher Carcano out there somewhere!

That is not funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He might be among the least bad they have to offer!

Remember the clown show of the Dem primary debates?

If Bidet doesn't run, it's gonna look like a circus side show.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
He’s a Kennedy.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
rainshot, Your Damn Right. He's a Kennedy. Rio7

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

You should edit to remove this. We don't need this CRAP these days. Assasination is never funny!

Gun Owners of America & NRA Life Member
https://www.facebook.com/BirdDogBunkhouse57442/
"There are a hundred things that can happen at long range and only one of them is good"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Riverc

Me either. But I like that he called out Fauxxi and Grates for what they are in his book.

Hopefully he'll win the D primary and split the lib vote. Ain't holding my breath, though. A lot of libs still worship at the vax altar, so he's anathema to them.

Even Bill Maher has flashes of sanity, but a liberal is a liberal in the long run, they’ll always want the borders open and the guns confiscated.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
He's going to be crucified in the media. I'm waiting for the video of him torturing kittens with Putin. Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm not for him, I just want him to cause a civil war in the Democrat Party.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.