Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Bend over of stop paying for your destruction and get ready for a fight. OR get organized and resist. But paying for your enemies to defeat you is what they expect from you. And why not?

It's what American have been doing for a very long time. Those on the left coast have led the way to surrender first----------- for many years,.

I am told that the 2 step solution is not realistic

Step 1 stop paying the taxes that are used to destroy your liberties.
Step 2 Be ready for actual combat.

Or avoid it all ... Simply surrender! That's what led you to this point, so we can all see how well that works. Maybe it will get you last huh?

Not realistic?
I guess those that say so have never read a brook about the history of the USA ,and how we became "not Britain" in 1776, but started the fight 14 months before that.

Cowards will be angry just like all libtards. Truth is what makes cowards and libtard mad. Those that are less then libtards are those that surrender to them with no fight at all. Not even an effort to organize a resistance.

Just too busy I guess.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You need to chill out and take a pill to relax. Paranoia that you exhibit can be very dangerous to your health. I am 76 years old and to be honest, I can’t think of a single liberty that I’ve lost. Goodness’s gracious. Oh yea, one more thing. I am not going to get ready for actual combat. I guess you are on your own as far as I am concerned.

Last edited by Rolly; 04/12/23.

Rolly
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I didn't choose this damn government we have . And didn't vote for any Democrat in office. Those of us on the east side of the state are controlled by the west side we are out numbered but still fighting. It does not look good for him owners or gun shops. But that is not the only problem with Washington government.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rolly
You need to chill out and take a pill to relax. Paranoia that you exhibit can be very dangerous to your health. I am 76 years old and to be honest, I can’t think of a single liberty that I’ve lost. Goodness’s gracious. Oh yea, one more thing. I am not going to get ready for actual combat. I guess you are on your own as far as I am concerned.

I'm Biden thanked you for your donation and your vote.

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The right only gonna take so much smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ol_mike

B U L L S H I T. As long as they have a/c, internet, grocery stores open, and American Idol on TV, all they'll do is piss & moan. They're too fat, lazy, and complacent to do otherwise.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by ol_mike

B U L L S H I T. As long as they have a/c, internet, grocery stores open, and American Idol on TV, all they'll do is piss & moan. They're too fat, lazy, and complacent to do otherwise.
Don't let Ol' Mike upset you lol he's fooled me before with his comments when I first joined the campfire.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
With 4 million plus college grads every single year (full blown communist idealists), 2.76 million illegals last year, 20.2 million public employees...Steve the Revolutionary and his band of merry men are going to be a very busy men if he is advocating open combat.
And then there is my former co worker, a welder by trade, who decided the bible exempted him from paying federal income tax. Within 18 months his wife was homeless, and he was 4 months into his 60 month sentence at McNeil Island federal pen. Revolution is a tough occupation.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Szihn: I agree with much of your sentiments and contentions.
In fact I packed up my family and moved out of taxington 26 years ago for many of the reasons/observations you espouse.
BUT.... if YOU, or anyone else, tries tofuck with the taxman (state or federal) YOU are an idiot, and YOU will be in jail and your property leined/confiscated PDQ!
Seen that, countless times.
DO NOTfuck with the tax man on any level whatsoever!
Take your frustrations out at the ballot box as best you can.
I fully agree that folks in taxington and oregon and kalifornicationkopia have got THEMSELVES in a terrible situation via their voting habits - but I sincerely advise all of them NOT to even think about NOT paying their various taxes.
You will be in jail and or in civil HELL faster than a ghetto spawn on a runaway white girl if you do!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see you live here in Idaho where our gun and self defense rights have been INCREASING in recent years. That's not the case in the blue states. All 3 of the west coast states have passed some hellacious laws stripping gun owners of their 2A rights.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The happiest sight I ever saw in my life was the sign that said "Welcome to Washington" in my rear view mirror.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Voted for Joey eh?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone told me "sell your ARs now".

I did not act.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Guess Patrick Henrys in the crowd are dead and gone....

The left like "no resistance" from the public...

Washington is just like Oregon.... where the conservatives response is always " well what can we do??"
and they do nothing just like the left is always wanting them to do..

I'm from Virginia, where out of 99 counties, when the State and Feds stated they were going to take away more gun rights.
94 or 95 counties Sheriff's offices wrote notices to the State and the Feds, and told them that if ANY state or Federal officers came into the county to violate the Second Amendment rights of any of their citizens, they would be arrested and disarmed, and be put in front of a judge.

The State and the Feds have NOT gone in and violated anyone's second Amendment rights that I have seen in the news or heard of...in the entire State of Virginia. Too Bad the west coast doesn't seem to have that sort of backbone or understand the results when people stand up against all of these looney toons in the DemocRATic Party keep coming up with.

and do I believe that the DemocRATs keep "winning elections" on the West Coast ? Hell NO. They have a lot of cheating going on at the ballot boxes, that NO ONE seems to even question out here. Conservative complacency here on the left coast is the DNCC's best friend. They complain about their politicians, but yet never question them.

Conservative apathy is the DNCC's biggest strength.

Too much of our population run away from what leftist politicians create by just picking up and moving. Then they want to go somewhere else, and then change the place they now live, into what they left, they just want less people to live there...

as stated by someone famous said back in the 1770s " if you don't stand up for your rights or freedoms, you have neither".
Why don't people do that today? APATHY. We were taught all of that growing up, in school, when the nation taught pride in our history.... now its not even a footnote.

Less than 7% of the population of the colonies, stood up to fight against British Colonial Rule. it won this nation its independence. In today's world we can't round up 7 guys to take a stand AGAINST anything.

Do we blame our place in life now, on the DemocRATS, or ourselves? I say the latter.
That is what was taught when I was in School.. right outside our nation's capitol. My high school's parking lot, was less than 15 miles from the Pentagon's Parking lot, and less than 16 miles from the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and the Jefferson Memorial... We were taught independence and about our rights and about standing up to defend and maintain them...

Nowadays our schools and college teach kids to conform and do what they are told, not by their parents, but what the Government tells them to do... Parents input has been taken away in many states , ran by the DemocRATS.

I'm glad I am aged, and won't be around when the entire nation has had the leftist train wreck completed... The way the Bidens and their Administration has sold out to the Communists and the CCP, it may be sooner than we expect. The way our troops were stationed in Europe during the cold war, and occupied the nations of our former enemies, look forward to our nation being occupied by Chinese Troops to "protect us from outside threats", and political instabilities.

and my response to the naythsayers on that: Another chapter in the American Book of " IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE"..

Defend your rights or loose them, as was said in the Revolutionary War, 250 plus years ago... It still applies.. Washington, Oregon and California are proof of that.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For these are the times that try men's souls!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well before you rally everyone to lose their homes in protest, perhaps you can lead by example and tell us what great sacrifice you have made for the cause?

S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I addressed the nay-sayers in the 1st post, so I need not do it 2 times. There are those that can't understand and then there are the 99% that refuse to understand. I honor their refusal.

For the others however I'll post another article for them to consider and think over. Those that can and WILL think will appreciate it.

Have you ever heard the story of the 5 Monkeys Experiment? It may sound familiar when you think of your organizational culture. It goes like this:

5 monkeys were placed in a cage as part of an experiment. In the middle of the cage was a ladder with bananas on the top rung. Every time a monkey tried to climb the ladder, the experimenter sprayed all of the monkeys with icy water. Eventually, each time a monkey started to climb the ladder, the other ones pulled him off and beat him up so they could avoid the icy spray. Soon, no monkey dared go up the ladder.

The experimenter then substituted one of the monkeys in the cage with a new monkey. The first thing the new monkey did was try to climb the ladder to reach the bananas. After several beatings, the new monkey learned the social norm. He never knew “why” the other monkeys wouldn’t let him go for the bananas because he had never been sprayed with ice water, but he quickly learned that this behavior would not be tolerated by the other monkeys.

One by one, each of the monkeys in the cage was substituted for a new monkey until none of the original group remained. Every time a new monkey went up the ladder, the rest of the group pulled him off, even those who had never been sprayed with the icy water.

By the end of the experiment, the 5 monkeys in the cage had learned to follow the rule (don’t go for the bananas), without any of them knowing the reason why (we’ll all get sprayed by icy water). If we could have asked the monkeys for their rationale behind not letting their cage mates climb the ladder, their answer would probably be: “I don’t know, that’s just how its always been done.”

This story, whether real or a fable, captures a pervasive theme in many organizational cultures: We tend to do things the way we’re told they’ve always been done without questioning or revisiting the reason behind it, even long after that reason ceases to exist.

Do you feel like a caged monkey in your current work environment? Here’s some advice as it relates to organizational culture: Next time someone tells you “that’s not how we do things”, ask them why. If they can’t tell you, tell them about the 5 monkeys!

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
In a civilized society you can't really resist unless you are willing to die because they will send superior force against you and surround and kill you.
You can run for office or support candidates that think like you do. You can move somewhere else not dominated by lib idiots. But arm up and they will squash you like a bug and take your property. Fail to pay taxes they will come after you before a murderer. They will take much.more than you owe.
Until the majority are willing to organize and work together resistance is futile.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
In a civilized society you can't really resist unless you are willing to die because they will send superior force against you and surround and kill you.
You can run for office or support candidates that think like you do. You can move somewhere else not dominated by lib idiots. But arm up and they will squash you like a bug and take your property. Fail to pay taxes they will come after you before a murderer. They will take much.more than you owe.
Until the majority are willing to organize and work together resistance is futile.
Yep, one man is not going to win this war alone it takes a majority.

S
szihn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
One man can't ?

Every man in all history was 1 man.

All great causes in all history start with 1 man. All the timid fall into the vast ranks of majority.

At no time in history have the masses been correct about anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

206 members (2500HD, 160user, 69sportfury, 01Foreman400, 300s, 14 invisible), 1,751 guests, and 994 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,102
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.