Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by MAC
You guys can talk tough all you want, but you’ll be walking or driving electric if this gets done like they want.

Read my post. I am to the point that I dont go more than 10 miles. I will ride a horse. You can be a sheep. I refuse

Good for you. Now what about your kids, grandkids, and everyone else who has to live in the real world? Do they get to be sheep too, or can they be big bad wolves in the nursing home with you?

Don't have any kids.
Don't have any grandkids.
Don't give a damn about everyone else.
I would rather die as a wolf than live as a sheep.
Go eat the hay Sheep.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The only electric I am buying might be a golf cart.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
yeah... New Orleans and the south is a great place for all electric. Next they will ban the ICE generator.. good luck after a hurricane like you mentioned..
SMH

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I've read that the average EV costs $64,000 vs. $26,000 for a real car.

How will people afford EVs?

Also, how much CO2 will be saved? I've heard that CO2 emissions from transportation are very small.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by tikkanut
FMR..........

Such irreverence towards the Bishop Romney.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Also, how much CO2 will be saved? I've heard that CO2 emissions from transportation are very small.
They will convince people to finance them for long periods to get a monthly payment cost down. Just like they
Did with homes. People will be financially buried in those vehicles.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The government will eliminate the choice by cutting off supplies of gas and diesel to the public…..

Who is John Galt?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Don’t be naive, Romney is not some rogue RINO, He is just another Establishment Puppet doing exactly what he is told to do.

He wouldn’t cast a single vote without the Approval of Mitch McConnell and the leadership of the Republican Club elites.

I’m not being naive. Romney isn’t an establishment puppet, he is the establishment.
Bullschit, Romney is just A Member of The Establishment just like everyone else in DC. As such he follows orders and plays his roll to the public. He is a puppet not a leader.

If he plays his part well, he and his family will continually be very well compensated.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
You guys can talk tough all you want, but you’ll be walking or driving electric if this gets done like they want.

Read my post. I am to the point that I dont go more than 10 miles. I will ride a horse. You can be a sheep. I refuse

Good for you. Now what about your kids, grandkids, and everyone else who has to live in the real world? Do they get to be sheep too, or can they be big bad wolves in the nursing home with you?

Don't have any kids.
Don't have any grandkids.
Don't give a damn about everyone else.
I would rather die as a wolf than live as a sheep.
Go eat the hay Sheep.

i see. You don’t live in the real world and you were toombig of a loser to procreate. i don’t know what you’re bleating about, youve already lost the future. You failed to show up for it.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

Bro, when was rhe last time you bought a new car? You might get a Moped for $26k. The average new car according to thr latest figures is just north of $45k.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Bro, when was rhe last time you bought a new car? You might get a Moped for $26k. The average new car according to thr latest figures is just north of $45k.

Well, assuming both of your figures are correct, that is still a $19,000 higher cost for an electric vehicle, which is significant. And that does not factor in the generous government monetary inducements/tax credits for each electric vehicle sold. There are some on gas vehicles however, Companies receive tax credits on electric vehicle production and, I believe, there are not any for gasoline engines.

Last edited by Marley7x57; 04/14/23.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

This is pretty much it. This is absolute tyranny made real. And the point of this post isn’t they want to do it or even that they’ve succeeded, the point is that it easily could have been prevented with the support of the majority of the American people if Mitt Romney and a few others weren’t such gigantic pieces of [bleep].

Mitt Romney = John McCain

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
maybe he'll get voted out next time around

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Marley7x57

This is pretty much it. This is absolute tyranny made real. And the point of this post isn’t they want to do it or even that they’ve succeeded, the point is that it easily could have been prevented with the support of the majority of the American people if Mitt Romney and a few others weren’t such gigantic pieces of [bleep].

Mitt Romney = John McCain
McCain was very well compensated for his Establishment roll as The Maverick. I’m sure that stunt he pulled when voting on Obama Care added millions to his coffer, payed for by the RNC and the Establishment.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Distridr
maybe he'll get voted out next time around
Sarcasm

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Yeah...fuh Q.

I'll die before I buy any of that electric crap.

As a Californian are you experiencing the blackouts that is rumored? If so we are screwed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Auto insurance companies are about to Jack up insurance costs on EV's . If the Battery is damaged in an accident , it cannot be repaired and must be replaced.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
i see. You don’t live in the real world and you were toombig of a loser to procreate. i don’t know what you’re bleating about, youve already lost the future. You failed to show up for it.

You are officially retarded. My wife is physically incapable of having kids and you want to post BS like this. If you were standing in front of me right now I would stomp your ass into the ground. You are worth no more of my time. G F Y!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep, many of our enemies wear the Republican lapel pin.

J
JoeBob Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MAC

You are officially retarded. My wife is physically incapable of having kids and you want to post BS like this. If you were standing in front of me right now I would stomp your ass into the ground. You are worth no more of my time. G F Y!

Then quit acting like an jackoff and fake tough guy.

This is serious schit and it is completely beyond your ridiculous fantasies about riding horses to the phuqing grocery store.

This thread is also exhibit “A” as to how Americans are so stupid that the politicians are able to do schit like this. This is potentially the most transformative legislation in US history. It was done on the sly, virtually unnoticed, and enabled by politicians who claim to be against all it stands for when they easily could have stopped it.

I make a thread to discuss it and we don’t make it five posts before some idiot starts “…here duh duh, I ain’t driving no electric car you bunch of sheep.” Whose side are you phuqing on? Is your mission to infect everyone else with your own particular brand of idiocy while distracting them from things that matter and about which they should be aware?

Last summer the supreme court handed us the biggest rollback and victory against the administrative state in the last hundred years. Six months later, Mitt Romney and friends completely reversed it and ran up the white flag. Thats your story. Not some ridiculous schit about riding a damned horse.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/14/23.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (160user, 1minute, 12344mag, 219DW, 219 Wasp, 1moredeer, 68 invisible), 2,819 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,851
Posts18,497,013
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.