Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There may be hope for you yet, old man.

Mule

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Myrer's rum so far hEADED FOR A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND GONNA WATCH that game in a few -- man this is Tuff HOW dors bristoe do it ???? laugh

Last edited by JacquesLaRami; 11/29/07.

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All right darn it. Table saw silent, plate joiner put away and the new extension table for the table saw (now with bench dog slots!) is glued up and clamped.

A little 14 YO Scapa Orkney single malt neat to finish the evening.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by wallaby
Snow Plow from Widmer brewing Co.

I love winter. Thats when all the good beer hits the shelves.

Excellent choice sir!!! Milk Stout's are perfect for winter.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Interesting topic..and responses..

You have family men, folks with children and wives..young single or older folks who have CCW permits and have firearms close at hand alot..

One of the requisites of the above chosen responsibilities is that a man takes heed of his physical-mental( legal) condition so he is able to respond..drive, render first aid..etc..

Y'all just expecting nothing could happen tonite?Maybe you are single in decent health and live in gated communities?

Hope you are right..:)

In another life many years ago, I might have joined in..but these days, with my committments and responsibilities to family..and my Lord & Savior..just doesn't make good sense for me..Jim

IC B2

G
GPA Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Ten High....maybe with water; maybe not.....maybe in a perfect Manhatten; maybe not, but Ten High, for sure!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Being good tonight. A little white wine, off to bed early, gotta get up at 3:30 AM.
TOMARROW, when I arrive home form work, got a jug of Old Smugglers scotch in the cupboard. Been to cheap to buy McClellans Islay. This stuff will do, when on a "budjet"
Virgil B.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
often it's cabinstill and coke...but tonight it's my #2, a nice cabernet. It's already -6, 8" of fresh snow,the fireplace is roaring and I'm in from the shop. Time to settle in.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I gotta a cold Yeungling right here.

+1 grin I didn't know that Vitamin Y made it that far south. I knew they had a brewery in Tampa, but wasn't aware you could get it in NC. Excellent choice!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I changed my mind after I spied some Full Sail IPA in the fridge. I do love hoppy beer!

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
diet coca-cola... straight up.....

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jim in Oregon

You have family men, folks with children and wives..young single or older folks who have CCW permits and have firearms close at hand alot..

One of the requisites of the above chosen responsibilities is that a man takes heed of his physical-mental( legal) condition so he is able to respond..drive, render first aid..etc..

Y'all just expecting nothing could happen tonite?Maybe you are single in decent health and live in gated communities?

In another life many years ago, I might have joined in..but these days, with my committments and responsibilities to family..and my Lord & Savior..just doesn't make good sense for me..Jim

Jim, my wife is armed, and more than able, in the odd chance that I pass out from one drink. Besides, my relationship with the Almighty allows me to take a snort now and then.

Sam

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
An ice cold Grolsch! or 3! Been a heck of a 2 days!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glenlivet 12 year old scotch with a single small cube of ice, in one of the very nice Waterford crystal glasses that the wife and I got when we were married ...

-WGM-
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Maker's Mark - neat

"God does not deduct from man's allotted time those hours spent fishing"
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
A single shot glass of Dewars Scotch. Room temp, straight up. Sipped, not slurped.

Maybe tomorrow......

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by jim in Oregon

The nature and spirit of this thread is to be light-hearted and in good fun. I see no need for a self-annointed "Moral Compass" post like this. So you've reached a point in your life where you've decided drinking isn't for you anymore - fine, I have no problem with that. The insinuation that those of us who do imbibe are irresponsible and not as religiously devout as those who don't is what I tend to take umbrage with.

I'm becoming more tolerant of intolerant people.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pinotguy

The nature and spirit of this thread is to be light-hearted and in good fun. I see no need for a self-annointed "Moral Compass" post like this. So you've reached a point in your life where you've decided drinking isn't for you anymore - fine, I have no problem with that. The insinuation that those of us who do imbibe are irresponsible and not as religiously devout as those who don't is what I tend to take umbrage with.

That's a good post right there....

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Didn't someone of note turn water into wine a while back?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
smile smile smile

"God does not deduct from man's allotted time those hours spent fishing"
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1234, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,421 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,546
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.