Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
I don't know which one is more pathetic.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well the mountain of dead credited to the 9MM has to count for something. As for women cops hmmmmm

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
She could have done better but the pistol did what pistols do.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not a fan of woman cops. There’s a ton of footage of ppl being shot with all sorts of handgun calibers without an immediate response. A typical bullet from a handgun is only traveling at around cheap Crosman pellet gun velocity.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Women cops are FAR more deadly when they DON’T intend to be deadly. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by dodge268

A 100 pound woman can punch you in the face and a 300 pound man can punch you in the face. It's the same action but there is still most definitely a difference.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by justin10mm

A 100 pound woman can punch you in the face and a 300 pound man can punch you in the face. It's the same action but there is still most definitely a difference.

That’s sounds good but it’s apples to oranges. The woman hitting you in the face isn’t likely doing any real damage. The man likely is.

Either bullet hitting you in the face absolutely is. It’s Kind of like saying a semi truck doing 60mph can hit you or a freight train can hit you doing 60mph. The train being several times heavier should kill you a lot deader in theory but in reality you’re going to be incapacitated immediately either way.

Fist and semi trucks aren’t really relevant to what bullets do.

A typical factory loaded 230 grain .45 ACP round is only moving at just over 800 FPS. That’s literally BB gun velocity. At those velocities if you don’t hit CNS it’s unlikely that the impact is going to show much effect for a few seconds. Similar to what happened there with a 9mm.

J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That’s sounds good but it’s apples to oranges. The woman hitting you in the face isn’t likely doing any real damage. The man likely is.

That's my point. You can watch a man take two 9mm bullets to the chest nearly point blank then calmly turn around and walk away and your reaction is "yep, nothing fired from a handgun could perform any better than that"? I find that odd. Was it lethal? Sure, but so is a .22lr.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A little girl was sent to do a man's job,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
A little girl was sent to do a man's job,
Yep

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

That's my point. You can watch a man take two 9mm bullets to the chest nearly point blank then calmly turn around and walk away and your reaction is "yep, nothing fired from a handgun could perform any better than that"? I find that odd. Was it lethal? Sure, but so is a .22lr.
From what I’ve seen most rifle cartridges, even high velocity .22 centerfires hit like the hammer of Thor but pistol cartridges chambered in handguns small enough to be practical do not.

A typical 9mm bullet at around 1100 FPS, a 45 ACP at maybe 850 FPS and anything in between. If you don’t hit CNS it seems to be a waiting game for their body to shutdown without much sign of impact until it does.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
it seems to me it worked. this thing on different drugs causes lots of issues for humans that don't realize they've been shot no matter what you shoot them with. if you think it's cuz of 9 mm or a female that pulled the trigger you're an idiot. but then again I've seen some of your post I know you're an idiot

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by ldholton
it seems to me it worked. this thing on different drugs causes lots of issues for humans that don't realize they've been shot no matter what you shoot them with. if you think it's cuz of 9 mm or a female that pulled the trigger you're an idiot. but then again I've seen some of your post I know you're an idiot

He's not going to vote for you as Mr. Congeniality

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

Nope but he will vote democrat!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jwp475

somebody else must have signed me up be running for Mr congeniality cuz I certainly wouldn't run myself LOL

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
you can prove your point quite easily make you a video let somebody plug you in the chest two times with a 9 mm and see how you fare..

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Real life example why females should not be polease.

The 9mm did exactly what it was designed to do. What boomers don't understand is dirty Harry was Hollywood.

With pistol rounds (even the all mighty boomer 45acp) if you don't hit CNS, it takes time for people to die....via blood loss (no O2 to brain).

Hobo dead, cawp to prison...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/14/23.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

The 9mm did exactly what it was designed to do. What boomers don't understand is dirty Harry was Hollywood.

With pistol rounds (even the all mighty boomer 45acp) if you don't hit CNS, it takes time for people to die....via blood loss (no O2 to brain).
from the example of the video explain why females should not be police? any argument that could be made the only one viable in my opinion would be she waited too long and backed up too much..
and many men would have done the same thing..

Last edited by ldholton; 04/14/23.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

from the example of the video explain why females should not be police? any argument that could be made the only one viable in my opinion would be she waited too long and backed up too much..
and many men would have done the same thing..

She was incapable of doing her job without blasting a nutter. I get it, she is incapable not by choice but by reality....but incapable nonetheless. Ol boy needed an azz beating, not blasting.

I've done the job 11yrs. Seen more than once. There is no place in LE for women....well maybe dispatch and records.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/14/23.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,016
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.