Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Have you forgotten that I attended West Point and served in the U.S. Army? I'll leave it at that.

Ring knockers. 🙄

That, in and of itself, means nothing in regards to JL’s post. The vast majority of US military officers are never in front line combat.

Non-answer.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk
Have you forgotten that I attended West Point and served in the U.S. Army? I'll leave it at that.

Ring knockers. 🙄

That, in and of itself, means nothing in regards to JL’s post. The vast majority of US military officers are never in front line combat.

Non-answer.
A non-answer to a question that wasn't asked. You don't know my military background and what kind of combat I may have seen or participated in. I'm just saying that I'm not innocent or uneducated on war matters.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Should we say donkey for your cervix, now ?

or later ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Should we say donkey for your cervix, now ?

or later ?
You talking to me?

Just WTF does that statement even mean?
Regardless, I didn't come here to pick a fight with you or anyone else, so lay off the booze and GFY.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Have seen too many messed up bodies. Don't need to see another getting that way.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
No worries. We can see the low end of human nature now in Ukraine and what a schit show clown world the The uS and Nato has become

Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Just because you don’t have the stomach for it doesn’t make them “Evil”.

War is ugly. The Russians did bad stuff in Afghanistan because bad stuff was done to them.

If you have never heard the rush of air out of an esophagus as it is cut, then war ain’t for you.

Somebody has to do it.

Do you lose any sleep over this? Or the hundreds of thousands civilians killed in Iraq and, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Vietnam. As a military vet I sure do . Academy graduates have a better understanding of combat than enlisted or someone who went through OCS?

Your selective concern over one war death is interesting especially in light of the fact it is most likely propaganda and didn't happen.

Reminds of all of the super highly educated Doctors and healthcare professional people who demanded everyone get the untested and unreliable Covid shot and endless boosters and supported vaccine passports and terminations from employment and back BLM terrorist riots.

Americans, as you have seen the past 5 years, are the some of the most gullible and highly propagandized people in the world now along with most of Europe
I don't lose sleep over anything, because I do my best to not think about such atrocities.

And I didn't say, nor did I imply, that Academy graduates have a better understanding of such things. I was just pointing out to Johnny Loco when he commented that "war ain't for you, blah blah" that I have a military background and I'm not innocent in the least on "war" matters.
I just get disappointed in the human race at times.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I think that those that have actually BTDT when it comes to broken, mangled and bloody corpses don’t miss it, at least they don’t miss the sights, sounds, smells and emotions of those times…..I don’t. The more death and destruction that you’ve seen the less you want to see it ever again.

I don’t have a cervix personally but I don’t seek out videos of unthinkable crimes. I CHOSE not to view the Daniel Perleman video of his beheading nor have I watched the video in the OP. If you’ve been intimately involved in death you tend to search out life, if you’re immersed in darkness you seek light and once you’ve found the light you prefer not to go back into darkness.

Not watching something of unfathomable pain done to another does NOT make one weak, it makes one sane.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
1 & 8 nails it. I've got more than enough stuff that will never be unseen, unsmelled, unheard, etc., to be whacko enough to add to it.
RB

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think that those that have actually BTDT when it comes to broken, mangled and bloody corpses don’t miss it, at least they don’t miss the sights, sounds, smells and emotions of those times…..I don’t. The more death and destruction that you’ve seen the less you want to see it ever again.

I don’t have a cervix personally but I don’t seek out videos of unthinkable crimes. I CHOSE not to view the Daniel Perleman video of his beheading nor have I watched the video in the OP. If you’ve been intimately involved in death you tend to search out life, if you’re immersed in darkness you seek light and once you’ve found the light you prefer not to go back into darkness.

Not watching something of unfathomable pain done to another does NOT make one weak, it makes one sane.
Well said, brother. Thank you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

I’ll say it again, if you don’t have the stomach for it, get out of the way.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

I even remember Colin Powell and his Blazer full of dummies in Dec 1989 pulling weapons on me and I just smiled and told him to look up at that C-130 Gunship.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/16/23.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

Just to be clear, are you advocating summary execution of POWs by sawing off their heads?

Are you also claiming to have done such while in the sevice of the USA Mil?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/16/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just because you don’t have the stomach for it doesn’t make them “Evil”.

War is ugly. The Russians did bad stuff in Afghanistan because bad stuff was done to them.

If you have never heard the rush of air out of an esophagus as it is cut, then war ain’t for you.

Somebody has to do it.
You are a sick SOB.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Just to be clear, are you advocating summary execution of POWs by sawing off their heads?

Are you also claiming to have done such while in the sevice of the USA Mil?

Your head must be by your pelvis.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was exempt from the Law of Armed Conflict.

Lets talk about all of the videos of Apache pilots using 30mm on Ragheads, or Flechette rounds? Preach ethics and Geneva Convention to some other choir.

Who is bad, what is bad ?

I Sirs, don’t have an “ethic” bone in warfare, that is why I am a (g)od of war !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am always bothered by Napalm Girl pictures though !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sockpuppet.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis Shooting Instructor
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its just an annoying brainwashed possibly elitist mentality. “They bad, we good”.

Certain types can always justify our brutality, violations of Geneva Convention, and fuggups

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
1. I don't believe anything coming out of that country or war.

2. I've seen enough for one lifetime without looking for more, if it was real.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Sockpuppet.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis Shooting Instructor
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

So Johnny vodka an obese coward drunk who served in the airforce over 30 years ago pumping gas and never even touched a firearm but are now and expert in combat?

Laffin

Last edited by ribka; 04/16/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just shows how stupid you are and your ignorance of the Military.

I’m in better shape than most thirty year olds and only drink on Fri

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (7mm_Loco, BlackHunter, blackhawk44, aaronward9, 10gaugemag, big_g270, 7 invisible), 1,514 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,442
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.