Home
There's supposedly video footage making the rounds of a Russian soldier beheading a Ukrainian soldier, but I haven't seen it - and I'm afraid to watch it. I've seen several videos of ISIS atrocities and I just don't have the stomach for any more stuff like that.
There are some truly evil people in this world.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
There's supposedly video footage making the rounds of a Russian soldier beheading a Ukrainian soldier, but I haven't seen it - and I'm afraid to watch it. I've seen several videos of ISIS atrocities and I just don't have the stomach for any more stuff like that.
There are some truly evil people in this world.

Not going to watch it.

To much of that stuff is damaging to the soul.

That said from what I heard it's over pretty fast and horrible stuff happens in War.
Just because you don’t have the stomach for it doesn’t make them “Evil”.

War is ugly. The Russians did bad stuff in Afghanistan because bad stuff was done to them.

If you have never heard the rush of air out of an esophagus as it is cut, then war ain’t for you.

Somebody has to do it.
muzzy conscripts?
cuckraine propaganda being made:

https://twitter.com/KikiiroseKikii/status/1643183888183840770
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

War is ugly. The Russians did bad stuff in Afghanistan because bad stuff was done to them.

If you have never heard the rush of air out of an esophagus as it is cut, then war ain’t for you.

Somebody has to do it.
Have you forgotten that I attended West Point and served in the U.S. Army? I'll leave it at that.

Somebody has to do it.
Have you forgotten that I attended West Point and served in the U.S. Army? I'll leave it at that.

I don't particularly want to view footage like that either.
I don't need to see it or the sledge hammer killings as well. Have seen enough of that kind of things to be galvanized in that kind of brutally
And yet, similar crap may one day erupt on these shores with countrymen killing one another again. I am continually aghast to watch as the utter destruction of this nation was so wholeheartedly embraced and encouraged no, fomented by children of those who made up The Greatest Generation. There may well come a time when violence will be needed to recover this nation.
The most effective method to kill snakes, pedophiles & nazis

No wonder pedoBurns can't watch it ..
How does anyone work on a "supposedly real" video???
I came across the video and watched it but wish I wouldn’t have, it is real and was not over quick.
Originally Posted by Swamplord

There is something deeply amiss with you.
Originally Posted by Raider7
I came across the video and watched it but wish I wouldn’t have, it is real and was not over quick.

The guy dies pretty quick, but it was a struggle decapitate him with that small knife.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Are you suggesting this decapitation was staged?

Plenty of propaganda on both sides from what I’ve seen.

Somebody has to do it.

Do you lose any sleep over this? Or the hundreds of thousands civilians killed in Iraq and, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Vietnam. As a military vet I sure do . Academy graduates have a better understanding of combat than enlisted or someone who went through OCS?

Your selective concern over one war death is interesting especially in light of the fact it is most likely propaganda and didn't happen.

Reminds of all of the super highly educated Doctors and healthcare professional people who demanded everyone get the untested and unreliable Covid shot and endless boosters and supported vaccine passports and terminations from employment and back BLM terrorist riots.

Americans, as you have seen the past 5 years, are the some of the most gullible and highly propagandized people in the world now along with most of Europe
Originally Posted by JSTUART

There is something deeply amiss with you.

Sorry, I forgot to mention gaytheists ...

the fact that you are troubled about killing snakes, pedophiles & nazis... is duly noted, for the record !
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Are you suggesting this decapitation was staged?

Plenty of propaganda on both sides from what I’ve seen.

Of course it was staged.

Whoever did it arranged for it ta be recorded, then sent out over the net.

It's propaganda, and put another $1Bn or two into Gaylensky's pocket, for distribution ta Biden's/Pelosi's/Romney's pockets.

Which is why cuckraine contiues ta fight.
Watched the one on the beach, the American being beheaded and the guy burned alive in the cage, that was enough for me.

Sickos!

KB
Originally Posted by ribka

Somebody has to do it.

Do you lose any sleep over this? Or the hundreds of thousands civilians killed in Iraq and, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Vietnam. As a military vet I sure do . Academy graduates have a better understanding of combat than enlisted or someone who went through OCS?

Your selective concern over one war death is interesting especially in light of the fact it is most likely propaganda and didn't happen.

Reminds of all of the super highly educated Doctors and healthcare professional people who demanded everyone get the untested and unreliable Covid shot and endless boosters and supported vaccine passports and terminations from employment and back BLM terrorist riots.

Americans, as you have seen the past 5 years, are the some of the most gullible and highly propagandized people in the world now along with most of Europe
I don't lose sleep over anything, because I do my best to not think about such atrocities.

And I didn't say, nor did I imply, that Academy graduates have a better understanding of such things. I was just pointing out to Johnny Loco when he commented that "war ain't for you, blah blah" that I have a military background and I'm not innocent in the least on "war" matters.
I just get disappointed in the human race at times.

Ring knockers. 🙄

That, in and of itself, means nothing in regards to JL’s post. The vast majority of US military officers are never in front line combat.

Non-answer.
Originally Posted by HoosierHawk

Ring knockers. 🙄

That, in and of itself, means nothing in regards to JL’s post. The vast majority of US military officers are never in front line combat.

Non-answer.
A non-answer to a question that wasn't asked. You don't know my military background and what kind of combat I may have seen or participated in. I'm just saying that I'm not innocent or uneducated on war matters.
Should we say donkey for your cervix, now ?

or later ?
Should we say donkey for your cervix, now ?

or later ?
You talking to me?

Just WTF does that statement even mean?
Regardless, I didn't come here to pick a fight with you or anyone else, so lay off the booze and GFY.
Have seen too many messed up bodies. Don't need to see another getting that way.
No worries. We can see the low end of human nature now in Ukraine and what a schit show clown world the The uS and Nato has become

Originally Posted by ribka

Somebody has to do it.

I don't lose sleep over anything, because I do my best to not think about such atrocities.

And I didn't say, nor did I imply, that Academy graduates have a better understanding of such things. I was just pointing out to Johnny Loco when he commented that "war ain't for you, blah blah" that I have a military background and I'm not innocent in the least on "war" matters.
I just get disappointed in the human race at times.
I think that those that have actually BTDT when it comes to broken, mangled and bloody corpses don’t miss it, at least they don’t miss the sights, sounds, smells and emotions of those times…..I don’t. The more death and destruction that you’ve seen the less you want to see it ever again.

I don’t have a cervix personally but I don’t seek out videos of unthinkable crimes. I CHOSE not to view the Daniel Perleman video of his beheading nor have I watched the video in the OP. If you’ve been intimately involved in death you tend to search out life, if you’re immersed in darkness you seek light and once you’ve found the light you prefer not to go back into darkness.

Not watching something of unfathomable pain done to another does NOT make one weak, it makes one sane.
1 & 8 nails it. I've got more than enough stuff that will never be unseen, unsmelled, unheard, etc., to be whacko enough to add to it.
RB
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think that those that have actually BTDT when it comes to broken, mangled and bloody corpses don’t miss it, at least they don’t miss the sights, sounds, smells and emotions of those times…..I don’t. The more death and destruction that you’ve seen the less you want to see it ever again.

I don’t have a cervix personally but I don’t seek out videos of unthinkable crimes. I CHOSE not to view the Daniel Perleman video of his beheading nor have I watched the video in the OP. If you’ve been intimately involved in death you tend to search out life, if you’re immersed in darkness you seek light and once you’ve found the light you prefer not to go back into darkness.

Not watching something of unfathomable pain done to another does NOT make one weak, it makes one sane.
Well said, brother. Thank you.
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

I’ll say it again, if you don’t have the stomach for it, get out of the way.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

I even remember Colin Powell and his Blazer full of dummies in Dec 1989 pulling weapons on me and I just smiled and told him to look up at that C-130 Gunship.
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

Just to be clear, are you advocating summary execution of POWs by sawing off their heads?

Are you also claiming to have done such while in the sevice of the USA Mil?

Somebody has to do it.
You are a sick SOB.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Just to be clear, are you advocating summary execution of POWs by sawing off their heads?

Are you also claiming to have done such while in the sevice of the USA Mil?

Your head must be by your pelvis.
I was exempt from the Law of Armed Conflict.

Lets talk about all of the videos of Apache pilots using 30mm on Ragheads, or Flechette rounds? Preach ethics and Geneva Convention to some other choir.

Who is bad, what is bad ?

I Sirs, don’t have an “ethic” bone in warfare, that is why I am a (g)od of war !
I am always bothered by Napalm Girl pictures though !
Sockpuppet.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis Shooting Instructor
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Its just an annoying brainwashed possibly elitist mentality. “They bad, we good”.

Certain types can always justify our brutality, violations of Geneva Convention, and fuggups
1. I don't believe anything coming out of that country or war.

2. I've seen enough for one lifetime without looking for more, if it was real.
Sockpuppet.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis Shooting Instructor

So Johnny vodka an obese coward drunk who served in the airforce over 30 years ago pumping gas and never even touched a firearm but are now and expert in combat?

Laffin
Just shows how stupid you are and your ignorance of the Military.

I’m in better shape than most thirty year olds and only drink on Fri
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Well said, brother. Thank you.

+1 big time.

I even remember Colin Powell and his Blazer full of dummies in Dec 1989 pulling weapons on me and I just smiled and told him to look up at that C-130 Gunship.
What in the HELL, Johnny? Has Jaguar taken over your brain or something?
I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough to get an appointment to West Point. You obviously have a disdain for Academy grads - did one of them hurt you while you were in the military?

Your outrageous ramblings in this thread have cost you major credibility and respect from me. Just saying. Not that it likely matters to someone like you.
Just a little inter-service banter my brother. I have no disdain for Army troops, there are a lot of pictures in the manuals though.

The only nightmares I still have are “stoploss” and serving under can’t cut it [bleep]

What in the HELL, Johnny? Has Jaguar taken over your brain or something?
I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough to get an appointment to West Point. You obviously have a disdain for Academy grads - did one of them hurt you while you were in the military?

Your outrageous ramblings in this thread have cost you major credibility and respect from me. Just saying. Not that it likely matters to someone like you.

He was never in the Mil and is just trolling and full on lying.
You’d be wrong, but its a normal characteristic round here
You’d be wrong, but its a normal characteristic round here

WIZARD is never wrong.
I “met the wizzard” at Camp Rudder, he is wrong.
Johnny Loco.

You are fulla S H I T . I don't believe you were ever in any military......except in your little mind !
Originally Posted by JohnnyGinBlossom

!
Men can do some horrible things when left to their own machinations. I did two tours with a bunch of morons who read some fictional book and started acting it out. Some of them thought they had become real Apaches and acted accordingly. These were grown men who were some of our best. Canoeing was the norm back then. For those that don't know, that is when you stand over a body and pop the guy in the forehead and it opens his head like a canoe. All this started because Al Qaeda tried to hack off one of our guys head and desecrated his body. So some of our guys started returning the favor and doing dumb [bleep] like taking ears, fingers. We were normally required to bring back a finger tip for DNA but some of them decided to take it a step further and skin a piece of their arm. This about the same time a few guys decided to start carrying tomahawks as John Burns was spouting off how our armed forces carried tomahawks. That s h I t was put to bed quite fast. Guys were sent home. Some were told to go find another job. Old Wiley Howard managed to walk away unscathed, especially since he is the one who found the donations to purchase said tomahawks and hand them out and told some them he wanted to see blood on those hatchets.

Historically, we suck at policing our own. It has always been team first. There was always senior leadership that was more than willing to cover up a guys intentional atrocities. I like to think that some of us had sent a clear message to the troops and made enough examples in that that organization that all others will stick to the code. Ain't no American service member permitted to desecrate bodies, period. Has it happened, you bet. Will it happen again, most likely. Will it be tolerated? Not for a second. We hold our people to a higher standard and when you let your emotions prevent you from acting like the consummate professional you are trained to be, that is a big problem.

I am amazed and disgusted how many of the general public hold some of these guys in such high esteem. The guys who write books and have movies made about them are all a bunch of self serving liars who seek fame and fortune. They dismissed their oath to be a silent professional. They have used their brothers blood to make themselves rich. The public thinks they are Gods. They are not, they are nothing but over-trained pieces of s h I t that are no longer allowed on base, much less the reunions or compounds. They names exist on a wall of shame in the hallway as a lesson for others. Keep your oath, your word is bond.

I just found out the one douchebag, who I am sure many here unknowingly worship, gets 35K per motivational speech. [bleep] unbelievable.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Men can do some horrible things when left to their own machinations. I did two tours with a bunch of morons who read some fictional book and started acting it out. Some of them thought they had become real Apaches and acted accordingly. These were grown men who were some of our best. Canoeing was the norm back then. For those that don't know, that is when you stand over a body and pop the guy in the forehead and it opens his head like a canoe. All this started because Al Qaeda tried to hack off one of our guys head and desecrated his body. So some of our guys started returning the favor and doing dumb [bleep] like taking ears, fingers. We were normally required to bring back a finger tip for DNA but some of them decided to take it a step further and skin a piece of their arm. This about the same time a few guys decided to start carrying tomahawks as John Burns was spouting off how our armed forces carried tomahawks. That s h I t was put to bed quite fast. Guys were sent home. Some were told to go find another job. Old Wiley Howard managed to walk away unscathed, especially since he is the one who found the donations to purchase said tomahawks and hand them out and told some them he wanted to see blood on those hatchets.

Historically, we suck at policing our own. It has always been team first. There was always senior leadership that was more than willing to cover up a guys intentional atrocities. I like to think that some of us had sent a clear message to the troops and made enough examples in that that organization that all others will stick to the code. Ain't no American service member permitted to desecrate bodies, period. Has it happened, you bet. Will it happen again, most likely. Will it be tolerated? Not for a second. We hold our people to a higher standard and when you let your emotions prevent you from acting like the consummate professional you are trained to be, that is a big problem.

I am amazed and disgusted how many of the general public hold some of these guys in such high esteem. The guys who write books and have movies made about them are all a bunch of self serving liars who seek fame and fortune. They dismissed their oath to be a silent professional. They have used their brothers blood to make themselves rich. The public thinks they are Gods. They are not, they are nothing but over-trained pieces of s h I t that are no longer allowed on base, much less the reunions or compounds. They names exist on a wall of shame in the hallway as a lesson for others. Keep your oath, your word is bond.

I just found out the one douchebag, who I am sure many here unknowingly worship, gets 35K per motivational speech. [bleep] unbelievable.
What are the names of some of these guys who people think are Gods but are instead pieces of crap?
The same guys you can name without my help.

Yet nothing in that dumb post has anything to do with Orcs cutting off the heads of captured POWs.

Not to mention we have shown many US service members carry hawks to this day because a small hatchet has many uses from popping tires to breaking windows to opening crates.

Grow up and lose the USA is bad guilt trip.
Mr. Smith,
Thank you for saying what I hadn't found the words to do. It is all why Rusty Calle paid the price. Dunno how far up the chain they should have gone, but they started. Butchers are abhorrent, in VN, the Sandbox, Ukraine, or Auschwitz; that ain't soldiering.
RB
WEREWOLVES!!!
Saw a report that UkroNazis had cut the genitals off Russians and stuffed them in their mouths before executing them.

No, there's no monopoly on atrocity.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Saw a report that UkroNazis had cut the genitals off Russians and stuffed them in their mouths before executing them.

Might be true. One could imagine the burning hatred towards an invading horde of Orcs.

I would not watch a video of something like that either nor condone the actions.

This thread is about watching a video of an Orc cutting off a POWs head.

It seems most posters think watching such a video is not good for one's soul.

That said, of all the horrid things the Orc have done killing someone rather quickly by cutting off the head is far from the top atrocity. But it's not nuthin.

A bit of paraphrase.

Look into the abyss and the abyss looks back, including Youtube snuff videos.

Yet nothing in that dumb post has anything to do with Orcs cutting off the heads of captured POWs.

Not to mention we have shown many US service members carry hawks to this day because a small hatchet has many uses from popping tires to breaking windows to opening crates.

You probably should have enlisted and went to war instead of being a fat blowhard on the internet. Seriously doubt you would talk so much trash, wannabe....
🤷‍♂️
WTF, man? It was a serious question.
What am I supposed to do - Google search "guys who write books but are pieces of crap"? Or "guys who KSmith believes are pieces of crap"?
There's dozens of guys who have written books and are hired as motivational speakers - which fuggin ones are you talking about?
You probably should have enlisted and went to war instead of being a fat blowhard on the internet. Seriously doubt you would talk so much trash, wannabe....

I did enlist.

You were a deck hand on a pocket carrier. Thank you for your service.

Quit with the Go to War bull shit.

I did enlist.

You were a deck hand on a pocket carrier.

Quit with the Go to War bull shit.
Originally Posted by cisco1
Johnny Loco.

You are fulla S H I T . I don't believe you were ever in any military......except in your little mind !

Oh my God, you have hurt my feelings, Puss Nutt !

I think I’ll buy a more expensive bottle of whiskey at the Class VI store tomorrow on your tax dollars in honor of your stupidity.

Salute !
Originally Posted by cisco1
Johnny Loco.

Oh my God, you have hurt my feelings, Puss Nutt !

I think I’ll buy a more expensive bottle of whiskey at the Class VI store tomorrow on your tax dollars in honor of your stupidity

It's sort of amazing you have gotten away with your lies for so long.

I never paid you any attention until you went full retard in this thread but man have you been lying for a long time.

Not hard when they ain’t lies, pretty simple
I didn’t write the manuals on warfare, but some of the revisions were because of me
Some of my work, cept I was directing it from ground zero

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
Another

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1989-12-24-mn-2134-story.html
I moved off a few hundred yards before coming ashore, SEALs ran cover. Mission complete.

Wanna know who really shot down the chopper?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolotique_shootdown_incident

All to bolster FMS (Foreign Military Sales)

“We” are “the ugly”
Wanna know the rest of the story?

https://www.zinnedproject.org/news/tdih/nuns-and-lay-worker-killed-in-el-salvador/
Oh so much more.
Lost one of our crew on this one all because of Jag’s pedo pilot. Had nothing to do with official story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...30/b2a9a4d0-cd8b-4eb8-bd38-98a1523cf975/
Not hard when they ain’t lies, pretty simple

You've been lying for a long time here on 24hr CF and getting away with it.

Fun thread here on 24hr Campfire years ago about the M-60, a 7.62mm (.308) LMG some call the PIG.

24hr Campfire The Pig

MontanaMarine posted some nice pictures of his time in sevice and shooting the M-60 Pig.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Kewl stuff.

You wanted to be part of the Kewl guys and posted this.

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco from 4/22/2021
Yep, in the Jungle

Problem is guys in the know know that's a M249 SAW which is a 5.56mm (.223) LMG and nobody mistakes the the M249 for the M60 Pig.

So where did your "Jungle" picture come from?

Wiki.

You're a liar and have been lying for years here on the Campfire.
That picture is from Panama

Any other questions?
Just keep paying your taxes for me and the illegals, sleep tight !
Are you really a [bleep] retard?
I can’t be schooled and I don’t give anymore free lessons.

Just pay your taxes
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Might be true. One could imagine the burning hatred towards an invading horde of Orcs.
It is true. The video is out there. Don't want to watch it.

What are the names of some of these guys who people think are Gods but are instead pieces of crap?

O'neill, Bissonette, Kyle, Luttrell, Crenshaw who else is famous and I will dish their dirt for them. Bunch of freaking liars. I mean, Jesus Christ, you were on the Holy Grail raid that killed bin Laden, why lie and say you killed the POS? Have any idea how many other people were on that raid and kept their mouths shut? Only 2 of them had to race out and yell look at me, I killed Osama, but O'Neill and Bissonette are liars.. You hear about the air crew and pilots that flew them?? You hear any of the other 20 odd people that were there? Not a peep. Did you know that O'Neill and Bisonette used to get into arguments on who was going to publish first and sell the movie rights before they ever knew they were going on the raid?? You think they were for Team and Country? Bunch of sell out pricks.

Let's see, Kyle lied about his "number", medals and lied about punching Jesse Ventura. Never happened.

Luttrel? Well, there just wasn't much truth to any of his story. I was there when his kit was recovered. All full magazines. Estimated they had 8 to 12 guys chasing them down that mountain. Even if his story was half right, they broke every tactic in the book. I refuse to speak ill of the dead but old Marcus is reveling in the glory of his fallen Team mates and being quite the rich guy considering he forgot to fire a round.

Who else is a famous SEAL? The honorable SEALs keep their mouths shut and fend for themselves. David Goggins caught fame the right way. I only knew him from around the compound and the weight room and he always freaked me out. Loud, motivational and did everything 110%. Dude has been and always will be a beast. Guys got more heart than a major city. Who else is famous??
KSmith, they learned from the top dog criminal Richard Marcinko. They pulled off a fuggin robbery in Panama and got SEALs killed.

Retired Dick and his buddy parachuted into the Howard AFB Bomb Dump the afternoon of the Operation to meet up with the Teams that were staged there and half assed the chit diverting assets toward the robbery. What they didn’t fuggin know was that some ass hat in DC warned a friend of the Airport takeover and the PDF knew they were coming because LOOSE FUGGIN LIPS SINK SHIPS !

When their chit went bad they tried to blame it on me and mine as a comms and wrong location issue.

This FUBAR was the direct fault of (Then) Retired Team Six Commander Richard Marcinko

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Paitilla_Airport

And even that info is wrong ^^^^^

Not that it bothered me but they caught me in a tight spot and I had to have Hell rained down from a C-130 Gunship shooting 105mm Flechettes just to save my ass. It killed hundreds, I was buried up hard and I dare say, it scared me so bad I made a deal with God that he collected on.
Hey, I made dis chit up. Came to me in a vision.
Hey, I made dis chit up. Came to me in a vision.
😄
Triggernosis, if I offended you in any way, I apologize.

Thanks for your service Sir !
Threads like this are hilarious. Always ends up being who's dick is bigger type of thing.

Some or all might be true but damn it's good reading
Don’t know that mine is bigger but I am the world’s greatest lover
Now I know your lying, in my mind I'm the best
Hey Burns, you and Cisco…Guess which one I bought at the Class VI today on your tax dollars?

Can’t Cut it Ckkkunnts !

All Lies !

Dumb fuggs

O'neill, Bissonette, Kyle, Luttrell, Crenshaw who else is famous and I will dish their dirt for them. Bunch of freaking liars. I mean, Jesus Christ, you were on the Holy Grail raid that killed bin Laden, why lie and say you killed the POS? Have any idea how many other people were on that raid and kept their mouths shut? Only 2 of them had to race out and yell look at me, I killed Osama, but O'Neill and Bissonette are liars.. You hear about the air crew and pilots that flew them?? You hear any of the other 20 odd people that were there? Not a peep. Did you know that O'Neill and Bisonette used to get into arguments on who was going to publish first and sell the movie rights before they ever knew they were going on the raid?? You think they were for Team and Country? Bunch of sell out pricks.

Let's see, Kyle lied about his "number", medals and lied about punching Jesse Ventura. Never happened.

Luttrel? Well, there just wasn't much truth to any of his story. I was there when his kit was recovered. All full magazines. Estimated they had 8 to 12 guys chasing them down that mountain. Even if his story was half right, they broke every tactic in the book. I refuse to speak ill of the dead but old Marcus is reveling in the glory of his fallen Team mates and being quite the rich guy considering he forgot to fire a round.

Who else is a famous SEAL? The honorable SEALs keep their mouths shut and fend for themselves. David Goggins caught fame the right way. I only knew him from around the compound and the weight room and he always freaked me out. Loud, motivational and did everything 110%. Dude has been and always will be a beast. Guys got more heart than a major city. Who else is famous??

Have anything to say about Shawn Ryan, Jocko Willink, or the guys that have been on Ryan’s podcast? Seriously interested.

I get being butthurt that the guy that put a round in Osama’s noggin made more money on a book deal than the guy that put fuel in the bird that got them there. Not going to debate that , as I don’t know what would or would t be appropriate to share.

But to say Operators don’t carry hawks makes winkler a liar. You never addressed that.
Shawn(runt) and Jocko are pretty decent people from the little bit of time around them. I put Shawn through a course and worked for Jocko in Iraq for three months in Ramadi. I was part of a task force and he needed more shooters so me and 2 other guys drove up to support him. He was very aware of everything and everyone around him. Nobody went outside the wire without your body armor as long as he was in command. Constantly yelling, "wear your armor". I imagine he saved quite a few lives. I know he saved mine because I was not a fan of side and back plates and only wore my helmet when I wore NODs. In fact, I couldn't wear my side plate when working with the Army or JTAC. We had to wear a SINGERS radio which went on your right side, high. The more you used it, the hotter it would get. Every strike resulted in one degree of burn on your side. I was a quick study and figured out I needed to stay on the long gun than carry that radio. I actually used to put gauze pads soaked in silvadene on my side before putting on that radio.

Some guys on Red squadron were given Winkler Tomahawks by Capt Howard. The morons took them on ONE deployment because we had some very poor leadership at the time. You have to understand, officers don't go through selection or green team. They just do their tour of 2 years and go away. Some don't make it 2 years. Which is why McRaven had an axe to grind with DEVGRU, he was booted. The operators at Dam Neck are almost entirely enlisted. The only exceptions are the ones who convert to officer or CWO and they are usually put in another capacity such as running green team, training or ops. So yeah, some guys had tomahawks for a partial tour. When the desecration thing became a thing, it was stopped. Immediately. To be honest, it was too late by then. Our investigation had found out about a lot of issues that had been going on and permitted by senior leadership. After that tour, a large chunk of SEAL leadership had a week long conference where some new ground rules were put in place and a lot of senior enlisted and officer leadership were sent home or back to the Teams.

There is no professional reason to carry a tomahawk and the the unintended consequences of permitting guys to carry them is that they will try to use them or utilize them to desecrate bodies. We are not in that business whatsoever. It doesn't align with the consummate professionalism that we are held to. I will tell you for a fact, there are very, very few instances justifying you to pull your knife to take a life. We are issued and train to be experts with our long arms and assault rifles. If you need to pull your pistol, you have screwed up along with 2 or 3 members of your group. You have to understand how hard it can be just to engage a guy because everyone is so fast and smooth, they will beat you to your shot. If you go dry, there are at minimum 2 guys deep already on target ready to take that shot. During an assault, you simply don't have time or the need to pull your sidearm. By this point in your career, you can dump and load in about 2 seconds or less. We used to drill to pull your pistol when you assault weapon went dry during a double tap but you get to a point where the sidearm is just an emergency weapon. Yes there are guys who strive to get a knife kill and they will usually get one by putting themselves in danger or their Team. Or sadly, finishing a wounded combatant. Those people have something wrong in their DNA and are for the most part, weeded out. Their desire to kill a guy with their knife does not out weigh my right to life.

Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead. If you are the type of person who let their emotions control their actions, you are in the wrong job. Unfortunately, senior leadership at that command permitted a bunch of MEN regress into immaturity. That particular squadron had many failings. They read a fictional book and took it as fact. Their squadron name was the Redmen, not the Indians as some fat turd here referenced them. The idiots went and got Apache Indian tattoos and started believing they were fawking Indians....and their leadership permitted it. No, encouraged it or turned a blind eye. Well, that BS reached the wrong ears, an admiral they tossed out of their group years prior and it was brought to an end. No one in the Navy is not and have not carried a tomahawk into battle except for 40 some days into a deployment. The tomahawks should have been meant to be a symbol or their mascot and namesake. Instead, a POS Captain was seeking inclusion into a group he knew he could never be in and brought a schitstorm into Naval Special Warfare. A lot of careers were lost and some of the offenders are now making tons of money telling lies and being giant POS.

I made my point. If anyone is wondering, I was an 18Delta, (maybe equivalent to a paramedic but a bit more), Sniper, and occasional assaulter. I tried to go dog handler but because of GWOT, I kept having to deploy or other schools. I assisted in developing the Navy SARC, Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman, and still train the guys in the pipeline. However, I do very little in the medical side and work the shooting and electronic side getting them ready for @#$%#^ which I believe is still a classified capability. I personally do not really enjoy the medical side anymore but instruct certain aspects of it. I am proud to say that when these guys finish their training, they can perform minor surgeries in the field, put a few hot ones in an enemies ass, shoot 1k yards minimum, free fall, dive with the best and run their asses off all day long. The military is changing. The Marines are changing. Warfare is changing. Mark my words, the Marines are going to break down to platoons size and deploy with multiple small units that are spread out. Special Forces in general will be the norm of the future. You got a motivated kid that wants to serve at least 10 years? Send them to SARC school. We will make them a better human being in this world with very impressive capabilities.
Have anything to say about Shawn Ryan, Jocko Willink, or the guys that have been on Ryan’s podcast? Seriously interested.

I get being butthurt that the guy that put a round in Osama’s noggin made more money on a book deal than the guy that put fuel in the bird that got them there. Not going to debate that , as I don’t know what would or would t be appropriate to share.

But to say Operators don’t carry hawks makes winkler a liar. You never addressed that.[/quote]

Not even the point. The guy that shot bin Laden is still in the Teams. I bet you a million dollars you will never hear or know his name. Those other 2 nitwits DID NOT kill him and put unneeded "security" rounds into him. O'Neill specifically, straddled his body and canoed his freaking head. He had already been shot in the face 2 or 3 times. Bissonette stole a damned picture of him and then was forced to turn it in because he couldn't keep it to himself and had to show it to everybody he met. These 2 particular POS had to leave the Navy BEFORE retirement and decided to lie their asses off and tell tall tales of their incredible careers to make money while throwing their Team mates under the steam roller in the process.

I don't know if you have been in combat. When you kill another man, most accept that he put himself in a bad position in life while fighting for the cause. When you brutalize and desecrate an enemy combatants body, you just sounded the horn for every swinging dick to answer the call to fight. Ain't nobody wants to deal with that. Women, children and the elderly. Screw that noise. And no, no sane minded person wants to get in a fair fight to see what he or we can do. We want to dominate the battlespace and put the fear of God into the enemy. We want him to come to the conclusion that we can reach out and flip his switch while he is eating, sleeping, on the schitter, or even while he is making sweet, sweet love to his goat. We want him to be terrified of turning his cell phone on, accessing a computer or pushing the button on his radio. Some how, some way, some branch of the United States Military is waiting for him to make that one minuscule mistake and it is game over. And yes, some unfortunate things will happen in between. War is hell, as it should be. Nobody should be running around trying to start a war. The ones who do, won't ever fight in it.
“ And no, no sane minded person wants to get in a fair fight to see what he or we can do.”

Nope, that puts the bad Karma on ya.
Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. I appreciate it.
thanks for your input

But to say Operators don’t carry hawks makes winkler a liar. You never addressed that.

Not even the point. The guy that shot bin Laden is still in the Teams. I bet you a million dollars you will never hear or know his name. Those other 2 nitwits DID NOT kill him and put unneeded "security" rounds into him. O'Neill specifically, straddled his body and canoed his freaking head. He had already been shot in the face 2 or 3 times. Bissonette stole a damned picture of him and then was forced to turn it in because he couldn't keep it to himself and had to show it to everybody he met. These 2 particular POS had to leave the Navy BEFORE retirement and decided to lie their asses off and tell tall tales of their incredible careers to make money while throwing their Team mates under the steam roller in the process.

I don't know if you have been in combat. When you kill another man, most accept that he put himself in a bad position in life while fighting for the cause. When you brutalize and desecrate an enemy combatants body, you just sounded the horn for every swinging dick to answer the call to fight. Ain't nobody wants to deal with that. Women, children and the elderly. Screw that noise. And no, no sane minded person wants to get in a fair fight to see what he or we can do. We want to dominate the battlespace and put the fear of God into the enemy. We want him to come to the conclusion that we can reach out and flip his switch while he is eating, sleeping, on the schitter, or even while he is making sweet, sweet love to his goat. We want him to be terrified of turning his cell phone on, accessing a computer or pushing the button on his radio. Some how, some way, some branch of the United States Military is waiting for him to make that one minuscule mistake and it is game over. And yes, some unfortunate things will happen in between. War is hell, as it should be. Nobody should be running around trying to start a war. The ones who do, won't ever fight in it.[/quote]
Shawn(runt) and Jocko are pretty decent people from the little bit of time around them. I put Shawn through a course and worked for Jocko in Iraq for three months in Ramadi. I was part of a task force and he needed more shooters so me and 2 other guys drove up to support him. He was very aware of everything and everyone around him. Nobody went outside the wire without your body armor as long as he was in command. Constantly yelling, "wear your armor". I imagine he saved quite a few lives. I know he saved mine because I was not a fan of side and back plates and only wore my helmet when I wore NODs. In fact, I couldn't wear my side plate when working with the Army or JTAC. We had to wear a SINGERS radio which went on your right side, high. The more you used it, the hotter it would get. Every strike resulted in one degree of burn on your side. I was a quick study and figured out I needed to stay on the long gun than carry that radio. I actually used to put gauze pads soaked in silvadene on my side before putting on that radio.

Some guys on Red squadron were given Winkler Tomahawks by Capt Howard. The morons took them on ONE deployment because we had some very poor leadership at the time. You have to understand, officers don't go through selection or green team. They just do their tour of 2 years and go away. Some don't make it 2 years. Which is why McRaven had an axe to grind with DEVGRU, he was booted. The operators at Dam Neck are almost entirely enlisted. The only exceptions are the ones who convert to officer or CWO and they are usually put in another capacity such as running green team, training or ops. So yeah, some guys had tomahawks for a partial tour. When the desecration thing became a thing, it was stopped. Immediately. To be honest, it was too late by then. Our investigation had found out about a lot of issues that had been going on and permitted by senior leadership. After that tour, a large chunk of SEAL leadership had a week long conference where some new ground rules were put in place and a lot of senior enlisted and officer leadership were sent home or back to the Teams.

There is no professional reason to carry a tomahawk and the the unintended consequences of permitting guys to carry them is that they will try to use them or utilize them to desecrate bodies. We are not in that business whatsoever. It doesn't align with the consummate professionalism that we are held to. I will tell you for a fact, there are very, very few instances justifying you to pull your knife to take a life. We are issued and train to be experts with our long arms and assault rifles. If you need to pull your pistol, you have screwed up along with 2 or 3 members of your group. You have to understand how hard it can be just to engage a guy because everyone is so fast and smooth, they will beat you to your shot. If you go dry, there are at minimum 2 guys deep already on target ready to take that shot. During an assault, you simply don't have time or the need to pull your sidearm. By this point in your career, you can dump and load in about 2 seconds or less. We used to drill to pull your pistol when you assault weapon went dry during a double tap but you get to a point where the sidearm is just an emergency weapon. Yes there are guys who strive to get a knife kill and they will usually get one by putting themselves in danger or their Team. Or sadly, finishing a wounded combatant. Those people have something wrong in their DNA and are for the most part, weeded out. Their desire to kill a guy with their knife does not out weigh my right to life.

Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead. If you are the type of person who let their emotions control their actions, you are in the wrong job. Unfortunately, senior leadership at that command permitted a bunch of MEN regress into immaturity. That particular squadron had many failings. They read a fictional book and took it as fact. Their squadron name was the Redmen, not the Indians as some fat turd here referenced them. The idiots went and got Apache Indian tattoos and started believing they were fawking Indians....and their leadership permitted it. No, encouraged it or turned a blind eye. Well, that BS reached the wrong ears, an admiral they tossed out of their group years prior and it was brought to an end. No one in the Navy is not and have not carried a tomahawk into battle except for 40 some days into a deployment. The tomahawks should have been meant to be a symbol or their mascot and namesake. Instead, a POS Captain was seeking inclusion into a group he knew he could never be in and brought a schitstorm into Naval Special Warfare. A lot of careers were lost and some of the offenders are now making tons of money telling lies and being giant POS.

I made my point. If anyone is wondering, I was an 18Delta, (maybe equivalent to a paramedic but a bit more), Sniper, and occasional assaulter. I tried to go dog handler but because of GWOT, I kept having to deploy or other schools. I assisted in developing the Navy SARC, Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman, and still train the guys in the pipeline. However, I do very little in the medical side and work the shooting and electronic side getting them ready for @#$%#^ which I believe is still a classified capability. I personally do not really enjoy the medical side anymore but instruct certain aspects of it. I am proud to say that when these guys finish their training, they can perform minor surgeries in the field, put a few hot ones in an enemies ass, shoot 1k yards minimum, free fall, dive with the best and run their asses off all day long. The military is changing. The Marines are changing. Warfare is changing. Mark my words, the Marines are going to break down to platoons size and deploy with multiple small units that are spread out. Special Forces in general will be the norm of the future. You got a motivated kid that wants to serve at least 10 years? Send them to SARC school. We will make them a better human being in this world with very impressive capabilities.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Don Shipley to the White Courtesy Phone.

Don Shipley.

Jocko Willink led Bruiser in Ramadi in 2006.

You have a long track record of 2006 post here on the Campfire.

Originally Posted by KSMITH From 9/26/2006
Jeffp-- I am pretty positive your photo is not photo shopped. I work at NAS Oceana and there is a huge copy hanging outside the CO's office. I don't think he would hang a fake. Flying by the LSO platform that low is pretty common. Happens everytime a ship has an airshow. They break the sound barrier at about the same distance and altitude also.
Wow, Obese and Ignorant John Burns chimes in. No surprise. He’s always wrong
That particular squadron had many failings. They read a fictional book and took it as fact. Their squadron name was the Redmen, not the Indians as some fat turd here referenced them.

ST Six Squadrons

Each assault squadron also has a specific nickname. Examples include Gold Squadron's Crusaders,
Red Squadron's Indians, Blue Squadron's Pirates, Silver Squadron's Headhunters, and Gray Squadron's Vikings.[27][30][31] The assault squadrons are supported by a variety of support personnel, including cryptologists, communicators, EOD technicians, dog handlers, and sometimes airmen from the United States Air Force 24th Special Tactics Squadron, the Air Force's JSOC element.

Since you removed the "I don't believe you"...does that mean you do now believe him.

No apparently you did not remove it.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Wow, Obese and Ignorant John Burns chimes in. No surprise. He’s always wrong

Don't sweat it, he looks like he is due for a heart attack anyway.
Triggernosis, if I offended you in any way, I apologize.

Thanks for your service Sir !
We're cool. 👍
Can’t Cut it Ckkkunnts !

What in the world is that logo? It looks like a combination of Pararescue and Combat Control.
I worked with a former CCT and a former SOWT at the gub'ment job I just retired from.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Don Shipley.

Jeffp-- I am pretty positive your photo is not photo shopped. I work at NAS Oceana and there is a huge copy hanging outside the CO's office. I don't think he would hang a fake. Flying by the LSO platform that low is pretty common. Happens everytime a ship has an airshow. They break the sound barrier at about the same distance and altitude also.
This is the last time I reply to your dumb fat ass. While you are google fu-ing your facts and pictures of other guys to post here from news stories, google the relationship the CO of Oceana has with Fentress and Damn Neck. When you figure that fact out, think to yourself, why would I ever be in NAS Oceana's White House and the CO's office. You most likely won't be able to find the answer to the question on the internet but your train of thought just extrapolates your ignorance. The only thing you can post is crap from the internet about the Indians and why I would be at NAS Oceana so much. Here is a clue you fat, clueless and worthless POS, they all have the same boss. AND...Oceana has something of ours that we desperately need. You should probably google tenant commands and such as well so you can try to come back with a snappy comeback.

Don Shipley.

This is the last time I reply to your dumb fat ass. While you are google fu-ing your facts and pictures of other guys to post here from news stories, google the relationship the CO of Oceana has with Fentress and Damn Neck. When you figure that fact out, think to yourself, why would I ever be in NAS Oceana's White House and the CO's office. You most likely won't be able to find the answer to the question on the internet but your train of thought just extrapolates your ignorance. The only thing you can post is crap from the internet about the Indians and why I would be at NAS Oceana so much. Here is a clue you fat, clueless and worthless POS, they all have the same boss. AND...Oceana has something of ours that we desperately need. You should probably google tenant commands and such as well so you can try to come back with a snappy comeback.

It just gets better.

Dam Neck is SEAL TEAM 6 not any of the white side teams. Willink is a west coast white side SEAL from Coronado CA.

Are you now claiming to be a member of SEAL TEAM 6?

How does a SEAL not know Red Squadron is The Indians?

What was your BUDS class number?

When did you go to Green Team?

How was it you were at Oceana at the same time you claimed to be working for Willink/TF Bruiser in Ramahdi?
Originally Posted by KSMITH from 8/15/2006
I would like to sell my Bushmaster M-4 Patrolman. It comes with 8 aluminum 30 rounds clips, Specter CQB sling, Bushmaster hard case and a few hundred rounds of 5.56. There are some dark spots on the barrel where I laid it on a chair and a cup holder melted. It grows fainter and fainter each time I shoot it and I have never tried to clean it off. Pics make the gun look beat up but it is relatively new, I have owned it less than 6 months. The gun has no blemishes aside from the barrel. I would like 850.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

How is it while you claimed to be in Ramadi with Jocko Willink you were posting for sale your M-forgery with 8 30 round "clips"?

Originally Posted by KSMITH from 1/24/2008
The Navy has almost as many people on land right now than on ships. They call it Individual Augmentees not to mention Seals, EOD, Seabees and grey fox operators. Not to mention all of the FMF corpmen. Not many people realize that we aren't just a bunch of swabbies sitting in an air conditioned space at sea. No matter what your rate or how good you are at your job, you can be shipped over to Iraq, AF or those other places with a quickness. I think I am safe for a while. Though I would have no heartache with going back.

Why are you be the only SEAL who ever served that did not know to capitalize the acronym SEAL?

© 24hourcampfire