[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I think that those that have actually BTDT when it comes to broken, mangled and bloody corpses don’t miss it, at least they don’t miss the sights, sounds, smells and emotions of those times…..I don’t. The more death and destruction that you’ve seen the less you want to see it ever again.

I don’t have a cervix personally but I don’t seek out videos of unthinkable crimes. I CHOSE not to view the Daniel Perleman video of his beheading nor have I watched the video in the OP. If you’ve been intimately involved in death you tend to search out life, if you’re immersed in darkness you seek light and once you’ve found the light you prefer not to go back into darkness.

Not watching something of unfathomable pain done to another does NOT make one weak, it makes one sane.
Well said, brother. Thank you.

+1 big time.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

I’ll say it again, if you don’t have the stomach for it, get out of the way.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

I even remember Colin Powell and his Blazer full of dummies in Dec 1989 pulling weapons on me and I just smiled and told him to look up at that C-130 Gunship.
What in the HELL, Johnny? Has Jaguar taken over your brain or something?
I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough to get an appointment to West Point. You obviously have a disdain for Academy grads - did one of them hurt you while you were in the military?

Your outrageous ramblings in this thread have cost you major credibility and respect from me. Just saying. Not that it likely matters to someone like you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just a little inter-service banter my brother. I have no disdain for Army troops, there are a lot of pictures in the manuals though.

The only nightmares I still have are “stoploss” and serving under can’t cut it [bleep]

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/16/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

I’ll say it again, if you don’t have the stomach for it, get out of the way.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

I even remember Colin Powell and his Blazer full of dummies in Dec 1989 pulling weapons on me and I just smiled and told him to look up at that C-130 Gunship.
What in the HELL, Johnny? Has Jaguar taken over your brain or something?
I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough to get an appointment to West Point. You obviously have a disdain for Academy grads - did one of them hurt you while you were in the military?

Your outrageous ramblings in this thread have cost you major credibility and respect from me. Just saying. Not that it likely matters to someone like you.

He was never in the Mil and is just trolling and full on lying.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You’d be wrong, but its a normal characteristic round here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You’d be wrong, but its a normal characteristic round here

WIZARD is never wrong.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I “met the wizzard” at Camp Rudder, he is wrong.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/16/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Johnny Loco.

You are fulla S H I T . I don't believe you were ever in any military......except in your little mind !

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnnyGinBlossom

!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Men can do some horrible things when left to their own machinations. I did two tours with a bunch of morons who read some fictional book and started acting it out. Some of them thought they had become real Apaches and acted accordingly. These were grown men who were some of our best. Canoeing was the norm back then. For those that don't know, that is when you stand over a body and pop the guy in the forehead and it opens his head like a canoe. All this started because Al Qaeda tried to hack off one of our guys head and desecrated his body. So some of our guys started returning the favor and doing dumb [bleep] like taking ears, fingers. We were normally required to bring back a finger tip for DNA but some of them decided to take it a step further and skin a piece of their arm. This about the same time a few guys decided to start carrying tomahawks as John Burns was spouting off how our armed forces carried tomahawks. That s h I t was put to bed quite fast. Guys were sent home. Some were told to go find another job. Old Wiley Howard managed to walk away unscathed, especially since he is the one who found the donations to purchase said tomahawks and hand them out and told some them he wanted to see blood on those hatchets.

Historically, we suck at policing our own. It has always been team first. There was always senior leadership that was more than willing to cover up a guys intentional atrocities. I like to think that some of us had sent a clear message to the troops and made enough examples in that that organization that all others will stick to the code. Ain't no American service member permitted to desecrate bodies, period. Has it happened, you bet. Will it happen again, most likely. Will it be tolerated? Not for a second. We hold our people to a higher standard and when you let your emotions prevent you from acting like the consummate professional you are trained to be, that is a big problem.

I am amazed and disgusted how many of the general public hold some of these guys in such high esteem. The guys who write books and have movies made about them are all a bunch of self serving liars who seek fame and fortune. They dismissed their oath to be a silent professional. They have used their brothers blood to make themselves rich. The public thinks they are Gods. They are not, they are nothing but over-trained pieces of s h I t that are no longer allowed on base, much less the reunions or compounds. They names exist on a wall of shame in the hallway as a lesson for others. Keep your oath, your word is bond.

I just found out the one douchebag, who I am sure many here unknowingly worship, gets 35K per motivational speech. [bleep] unbelievable.

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/17/23.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Men can do some horrible things when left to their own machinations. I did two tours with a bunch of morons who read some fictional book and started acting it out. Some of them thought they had become real Apaches and acted accordingly. These were grown men who were some of our best. Canoeing was the norm back then. For those that don't know, that is when you stand over a body and pop the guy in the forehead and it opens his head like a canoe. All this started because Al Qaeda tried to hack off one of our guys head and desecrated his body. So some of our guys started returning the favor and doing dumb [bleep] like taking ears, fingers. We were normally required to bring back a finger tip for DNA but some of them decided to take it a step further and skin a piece of their arm. This about the same time a few guys decided to start carrying tomahawks as John Burns was spouting off how our armed forces carried tomahawks. That s h I t was put to bed quite fast. Guys were sent home. Some were told to go find another job. Old Wiley Howard managed to walk away unscathed, especially since he is the one who found the donations to purchase said tomahawks and hand them out and told some them he wanted to see blood on those hatchets.

Historically, we suck at policing our own. It has always been team first. There was always senior leadership that was more than willing to cover up a guys intentional atrocities. I like to think that some of us had sent a clear message to the troops and made enough examples in that that organization that all others will stick to the code. Ain't no American service member permitted to desecrate bodies, period. Has it happened, you bet. Will it happen again, most likely. Will it be tolerated? Not for a second. We hold our people to a higher standard and when you let your emotions prevent you from acting like the consummate professional you are trained to be, that is a big problem.

I am amazed and disgusted how many of the general public hold some of these guys in such high esteem. The guys who write books and have movies made about them are all a bunch of self serving liars who seek fame and fortune. They dismissed their oath to be a silent professional. They have used their brothers blood to make themselves rich. The public thinks they are Gods. They are not, they are nothing but over-trained pieces of s h I t that are no longer allowed on base, much less the reunions or compounds. They names exist on a wall of shame in the hallway as a lesson for others. Keep your oath, your word is bond.

I just found out the one douchebag, who I am sure many here unknowingly worship, gets 35K per motivational speech. [bleep] unbelievable.
What are the names of some of these guys who people think are Gods but are instead pieces of crap?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The same guys you can name without my help.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Yet nothing in that dumb post has anything to do with Orcs cutting off the heads of captured POWs.

Not to mention we have shown many US service members carry hawks to this day because a small hatchet has many uses from popping tires to breaking windows to opening crates.

Grow up and lose the USA is bad guilt trip.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mr. Smith,
Thank you for saying what I hadn't found the words to do. It is all why Rusty Calle paid the price. Dunno how far up the chain they should have gone, but they started. Butchers are abhorrent, in VN, the Sandbox, Ukraine, or Auschwitz; that ain't soldiering.
RB

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The same guys you can name without my help.
WEREWOLVES!!!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Saw a report that UkroNazis had cut the genitals off Russians and stuffed them in their mouths before executing them.

No, there's no monopoly on atrocity.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Saw a report that UkroNazis had cut the genitals off Russians and stuffed them in their mouths before executing them.

No, there's no monopoly on atrocity.

Might be true. One could imagine the burning hatred towards an invading horde of Orcs.

I would not watch a video of something like that either nor condone the actions.

This thread is about watching a video of an Orc cutting off a POWs head.

It seems most posters think watching such a video is not good for one's soul.

That said, of all the horrid things the Orc have done killing someone rather quickly by cutting off the head is far from the top atrocity. But it's not nuthin.

A bit of paraphrase.

Look into the abyss and the abyss looks back, including Youtube snuff videos.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 257Ackley, 22magnut, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 55 invisible), 2,934 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,587
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.