Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
There's supposedly video footage making the rounds of a Russian soldier beheading a Ukrainian soldier, but I haven't seen it - and I'm afraid to watch it. I've seen several videos of ISIS atrocities and I just don't have the stomach for any more stuff like that.
There are some truly evil people in this world.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
There's supposedly video footage making the rounds of a Russian soldier beheading a Ukrainian soldier, but I haven't seen it - and I'm afraid to watch it. I've seen several videos of ISIS atrocities and I just don't have the stomach for any more stuff like that.
There are some truly evil people in this world.

Not going to watch it.

To much of that stuff is damaging to the soul.

That said from what I heard it's over pretty fast and horrible stuff happens in War.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Just because you don’t have the stomach for it doesn’t make them “Evil”.

War is ugly. The Russians did bad stuff in Afghanistan because bad stuff was done to them.

If you have never heard the rush of air out of an esophagus as it is cut, then war ain’t for you.

Somebody has to do it.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/15/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
muzzy conscripts?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

War is ugly. The Russians did bad stuff in Afghanistan because bad stuff was done to them.

If you have never heard the rush of air out of an esophagus as it is cut, then war ain’t for you.

Somebody has to do it.
Have you forgotten that I attended West Point and served in the U.S. Army? I'll leave it at that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Somebody has to do it.
Have you forgotten that I attended West Point and served in the U.S. Army? I'll leave it at that.

I don't particularly want to view footage like that either.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't need to see it or the sledge hammer killings as well. Have seen enough of that kind of things to be galvanized in that kind of brutally

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And yet, similar crap may one day erupt on these shores with countrymen killing one another again. I am continually aghast to watch as the utter destruction of this nation was so wholeheartedly embraced and encouraged no, fomented by children of those who made up The Greatest Generation. There may well come a time when violence will be needed to recover this nation.

The way life should be.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The most effective method to kill snakes, pedophiles & nazis

No wonder pedoBurns can't watch it ..

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
How does anyone work on a "supposedly real" video???

R
R
I came across the video and watched it but wish I wouldn’t have, it is real and was not over quick.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Swamplord

There is something deeply amiss with you.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Raider7
I came across the video and watched it but wish I wouldn’t have, it is real and was not over quick.

The guy dies pretty quick, but it was a struggle decapitate him with that small knife.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Are you suggesting this decapitation was staged?

Plenty of propaganda on both sides from what I’ve seen.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Somebody has to do it.

Do you lose any sleep over this? Or the hundreds of thousands civilians killed in Iraq and, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Vietnam. As a military vet I sure do . Academy graduates have a better understanding of combat than enlisted or someone who went through OCS?

Your selective concern over one war death is interesting especially in light of the fact it is most likely propaganda and didn't happen.

Reminds of all of the super highly educated Doctors and healthcare professional people who demanded everyone get the untested and unreliable Covid shot and endless boosters and supported vaccine passports and terminations from employment and back BLM terrorist riots.

Americans, as you have seen the past 5 years, are the some of the most gullible and highly propagandized people in the world now along with most of Europe

Last edited by ribka; 04/16/23.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Swamplord

There is something deeply amiss with you.

Sorry, I forgot to mention gaytheists ...

the fact that you are troubled about killing snakes, pedophiles & nazis... is duly noted, for the record !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Are you suggesting this decapitation was staged?

Plenty of propaganda on both sides from what I’ve seen.

Of course it was staged.

Whoever did it arranged for it ta be recorded, then sent out over the net.

It's propaganda, and put another $1Bn or two into Gaylensky's pocket, for distribution ta Biden's/Pelosi's/Romney's pockets.

Which is why cuckraine contiues ta fight.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Watched the one on the beach, the American being beheaded and the guy burned alive in the cage, that was enough for me.

Sickos!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 04/16/23.

KB

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

Somebody has to do it.

Do you lose any sleep over this? Or the hundreds of thousands civilians killed in Iraq and, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Vietnam. As a military vet I sure do . Academy graduates have a better understanding of combat than enlisted or someone who went through OCS?

Your selective concern over one war death is interesting especially in light of the fact it is most likely propaganda and didn't happen.

Reminds of all of the super highly educated Doctors and healthcare professional people who demanded everyone get the untested and unreliable Covid shot and endless boosters and supported vaccine passports and terminations from employment and back BLM terrorist riots.

Americans, as you have seen the past 5 years, are the some of the most gullible and highly propagandized people in the world now along with most of Europe
I don't lose sleep over anything, because I do my best to not think about such atrocities.

And I didn't say, nor did I imply, that Academy graduates have a better understanding of such things. I was just pointing out to Johnny Loco when he commented that "war ain't for you, blah blah" that I have a military background and I'm not innocent in the least on "war" matters.
I just get disappointed in the human race at times.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1936M71, 12savage, 1lessdog, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,913
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.