Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Men can do some horrible things when left to their own machinations. I did two tours with a bunch of morons who read some fictional book and started acting it out. Some of them thought they had become real Apaches and acted accordingly. These were grown men who were some of our best. Canoeing was the norm back then. For those that don't know, that is when you stand over a body and pop the guy in the forehead and it opens his head like a canoe. All this started because Al Qaeda tried to hack off one of our guys head and desecrated his body. So some of our guys started returning the favor and doing dumb [bleep] like taking ears, fingers. We were normally required to bring back a finger tip for DNA but some of them decided to take it a step further and skin a piece of their arm. This about the same time a few guys decided to start carrying tomahawks as John Burns was spouting off how our armed forces carried tomahawks. That s h I t was put to bed quite fast. Guys were sent home. Some were told to go find another job. Old Wiley Howard managed to walk away unscathed, especially since he is the one who found the donations to purchase said tomahawks and hand them out and told some them he wanted to see blood on those hatchets.

Historically, we suck at policing our own. It has always been team first. There was always senior leadership that was more than willing to cover up a guys intentional atrocities. I like to think that some of us had sent a clear message to the troops and made enough examples in that that organization that all others will stick to the code. Ain't no American service member permitted to desecrate bodies, period. Has it happened, you bet. Will it happen again, most likely. Will it be tolerated? Not for a second. We hold our people to a higher standard and when you let your emotions prevent you from acting like the consummate professional you are trained to be, that is a big problem.

I am amazed and disgusted how many of the general public hold some of these guys in such high esteem. The guys who write books and have movies made about them are all a bunch of self serving liars who seek fame and fortune. They dismissed their oath to be a silent professional. They have used their brothers blood to make themselves rich. The public thinks they are Gods. They are not, they are nothing but over-trained pieces of s h I t that are no longer allowed on base, much less the reunions or compounds. They names exist on a wall of shame in the hallway as a lesson for others. Keep your oath, your word is bond.

I just found out the one douchebag, who I am sure many here unknowingly worship, gets 35K per motivational speech. [bleep] unbelievable.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Yet nothing in that dumb post has anything to do with Orcs cutting off the heads of captured POWs.

Not to mention we have shown many US service members carry hawks to this day because a small hatchet has many uses from popping tires to breaking windows to opening crates.

Grow up and lose the USA is bad guilt trip.
You probably should have enlisted and went to war instead of being a fat blowhard on the internet. Seriously doubt you would talk so much trash, wannabe....

-Piss into the wind.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The same guys you can name without my help.
🤷‍♂️
WTF, man? It was a serious question.
What am I supposed to do - Google search "guys who write books but are pieces of crap"? Or "guys who KSmith believes are pieces of crap"?
There's dozens of guys who have written books and are hired as motivational speakers - which fuggin ones are you talking about?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You probably should have enlisted and went to war instead of being a fat blowhard on the internet. Seriously doubt you would talk so much trash, wannabe....

I did enlist.

You were a deck hand on a pocket carrier. Thank you for your service.

Quit with the Go to War bull shit.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/17/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

I did enlist.

You were a deck hand on a pocket carrier.

Quit with the Go to War bull shit.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cisco1
Johnny Loco.

You are fulla S H I T . I don't believe you were ever in any military......except in your little mind !

Oh my God, you have hurt my feelings, Puss Nutt !

I think I’ll buy a more expensive bottle of whiskey at the Class VI store tomorrow on your tax dollars in honor of your stupidity.

Salute !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/17/23.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by cisco1
Johnny Loco.

You are fulla S H I T . I don't believe you were ever in any military......except in your little mind !

Oh my God, you have hurt my feelings, Puss Nutt !

I think I’ll buy a more expensive bottle of whiskey at the Class VI store tomorrow on your tax dollars in honor of your stupidity

It's sort of amazing you have gotten away with your lies for so long.

I never paid you any attention until you went full retard in this thread but man have you been lying for a long time.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not hard when they ain’t lies, pretty simple

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn’t write the manuals on warfare, but some of the revisions were because of me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of my work, cept I was directing it from ground zero

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I moved off a few hundred yards before coming ashore, SEALs ran cover. Mission complete.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wanna know who really shot down the chopper?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolotique_shootdown_incident

All to bolster FMS (Foreign Military Sales)

“We” are “the ugly”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh so much more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lost one of our crew on this one all because of Jag’s pedo pilot. Had nothing to do with official story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...30/b2a9a4d0-cd8b-4eb8-bd38-98a1523cf975/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Not hard when they ain’t lies, pretty simple

You've been lying for a long time here on 24hr CF and getting away with it.

Fun thread here on 24hr Campfire years ago about the M-60, a 7.62mm (.308) LMG some call the PIG.

24hr Campfire The Pig

MontanaMarine posted some nice pictures of his time in sevice and shooting the M-60 Pig.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Kewl stuff.

You wanted to be part of the Kewl guys and posted this.

Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco from 4/22/2021
Yep, in the Jungle

Problem is guys in the know know that's a M249 SAW which is a 5.56mm (.223) LMG and nobody mistakes the the M249 for the M60 Pig.

So where did your "Jungle" picture come from?

Wiki.

You're a liar and have been lying for years here on the Campfire.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That picture is from Panama

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Men can do some horrible things when left to their own machinations. I did two tours with a bunch of morons who read some fictional book and started acting it out. Some of them thought they had become real Apaches and acted accordingly. These were grown men who were some of our best. Canoeing was the norm back then. For those that don't know, that is when you stand over a body and pop the guy in the forehead and it opens his head like a canoe. All this started because Al Qaeda tried to hack off one of our guys head and desecrated his body. So some of our guys started returning the favor and doing dumb [bleep] like taking ears, fingers. We were normally required to bring back a finger tip for DNA but some of them decided to take it a step further and skin a piece of their arm. This about the same time a few guys decided to start carrying tomahawks as John Burns was spouting off how our armed forces carried tomahawks. That s h I t was put to bed quite fast. Guys were sent home. Some were told to go find another job. Old Wiley Howard managed to walk away unscathed, especially since he is the one who found the donations to purchase said tomahawks and hand them out and told some them he wanted to see blood on those hatchets.

Historically, we suck at policing our own. It has always been team first. There was always senior leadership that was more than willing to cover up a guys intentional atrocities. I like to think that some of us had sent a clear message to the troops and made enough examples in that that organization that all others will stick to the code. Ain't no American service member permitted to desecrate bodies, period. Has it happened, you bet. Will it happen again, most likely. Will it be tolerated? Not for a second. We hold our people to a higher standard and when you let your emotions prevent you from acting like the consummate professional you are trained to be, that is a big problem.

I am amazed and disgusted how many of the general public hold some of these guys in such high esteem. The guys who write books and have movies made about them are all a bunch of self serving liars who seek fame and fortune. They dismissed their oath to be a silent professional. They have used their brothers blood to make themselves rich. The public thinks they are Gods. They are not, they are nothing but over-trained pieces of s h I t that are no longer allowed on base, much less the reunions or compounds. They names exist on a wall of shame in the hallway as a lesson for others. Keep your oath, your word is bond.

I just found out the one douchebag, who I am sure many here unknowingly worship, gets 35K per motivational speech. [bleep] unbelievable.

Yet nothing in that dumb post has anything to do with Orcs cutting off the heads of captured POWs.

Not to mention we have shown many US service members carry hawks to this day because a small hatchet has many uses from popping tires to breaking windows to opening crates.

Grow up and lose the USA is bad guilt trip.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any other questions?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just keep paying your taxes for me and the illegals, sleep tight !

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10Glocks, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 51 invisible), 2,922 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,605
Posts18,532,691
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.