Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
IIRC weren’t it some of his own teammates turned him in?

We’re those guys scum also?

If you consider testifying "turning him in".

MSM fwiw…….

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/27/us/navy-seals-edward-gallagher-video.html

It was my understanding that their complaints started that whole ball rolling.

But….. given that actual Seals on the scene said what said under oath…. were those guys scum also?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

If you consider testifying "turning him in".

MSM fwiw…….

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/27/us/navy-seals-edward-gallagher-video.html

It was my understanding that their complaints started that whole ball rolling.

But….. given that actual Seals on the scene said what said under oath…. were those guys scum also?

The ny times isn't what one would call a "stellar" place of journalism, regardless of their past title of "paper of record".

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
He’s trying to get grandfathered into the Uk $$$$$. Pirates are like that.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
Good on Eddie.
Hey Powell, how you go back and post some of your previous comments supporting Crenshaw and more importantly post some of you comments attacking members here for daring to speak ill of your butt buddy Crenshaw.

Funny how we were right all along and you were WRONG.

How bout an apology

Our resident defeatist MN loser thinking someone owes him an apology. LOL

K
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
K
Originally Posted by stikshooter
Well, looks like he’s a bigger POS that I thought he was

THIS!

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
I guess I don't quite understand. Hanging this guy out to dry for something as obscure as political points on a case most people aren't/weren't aware of? Where's the beef? There's more to this story, doesn't it seem that way?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by CoRifleman
I guess I don't quite understand. Hanging this guy out to dry for something as obscure as political points on a case most people aren't/weren't aware of? Where's the beef? There's more to this story, doesn't it seem that way?

You must live under a rock, this dude is a Marxist POS and has been for quite sometime now

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SBTCO
I'd be curious to hear what Ryan Zinke has to say about Eye Patch and if the Lutrell twins still hang out with him.
X2

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
C
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by jwp475

You must live under a rock, this dude is a Marxist POS and has been for quite sometime now

Honestly I haven't followed him at all. It just seems like there wouldn't be many points to gain on the case of the charged SEAL. Thanks for the heads up on him (Dan) being a POS though.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
In war only the politicians get away with war crimes.

Bb

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crenshaw and Cornyn need to be voted out! They're stinkin up TEXAS.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DMc
Crenshaw and Cornyn need to be voted out! They're stinkin up TEXAS.

Without a doubt.

Nothing worse than a traitor.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475

This

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka

Seriously who is stupid enough in Texas to worship eye patch Mccain and the booger eater Cruz ? Really?

How dumb are these Texas boomers?

Crenshaw is representative of the same area as Sheila Jackson Lee... Houston. That should be enough said about that.

As far as Cruz is concerned...he is a strict constitutionalist. Liberals HATE him. Especially "born again" conservatives, which are the worst liberals of all
Being a Strict Constitutionalist as you say, please explain why a Strict Constitutionalist like Cruz would claim the Jan 6 protesters were Terrorists and they engaged in acts of Terrorism without, first knowing the facts and second giving them their day in court?

Especially when he had access to the same video footage that Tucker showed us.

Naw, he just followed the Narrative like he was told to do. The Constitution be damned

Last edited by steve4102; 04/16/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Knowing Crenshaw as we now do. What do you think about the Big Lie, the stealing of the 2020 Presidential Election.

To refresh your memories, Crenshaw has stated publicly that there was NO Election Fraud in 2020.

Was he right?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Knowing Crenshaw as we now do. What do you think about the Big Lie, the stealing of the 2020 Presidential Election.

To refresh your memories, Crenshaw has stated publicly that there was NO Election Fraud in 2020.

Was he right?

Lt.P just put you on ignore mister ,,.laf

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Was he right?

Lt.P just put you on ignore mister ,,.laf
Took him long enough

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

IIRC, Gallagher was sent over to that team to "try to get some members back in the Navy". Some of the members took objection to that. Read, if you can find it, the letter Gallagher's lawyer sent to the DOJ about all the illegal excesses the Navy brass subjected him to.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It is pretty terrible what they subjected Eddie Gallagher to but aside from that Dan Crenshaw has a long history of siding with liberals. He was all in for Red Flag Laws for one thing. It seems that Crenshaw sides with liberals more than conservatives. The boy needs to be sent home. After getting elected it didn't take him long to show us what he's got to offer and it isn't much. He is one that took to the establishment like he was made for it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,534 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,780
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.