Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
So buzzh and losttrail60 and John burns embrace the pedophila liquor ad?

food for thought

Rong. They embrace all thing Pedo, including Zelensky and Pedo Joe.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Make the Left Apologize just like their MO..

Who Who ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Right, and Budweiser keeps buying all their rice for their patriotic beer from CHINA!

Rolly
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I see them as overt traitors and those that would have pushed their satanic agenda on everyone if at all possible., They now found it's not possible (yet) and so they are trying to say their sorry
THEY ARE ONLY SORRY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO BETRAY YOU, BUT NOT SORRY FOR THEIR TREASON OR THEIR SATANISM. They are only sorry they failed, but not for the act itself.

So my opinion is that any company that tries to do what they tried to do should NEVER be forgiven. Not in 1000 years! Not one more cent!!!!

Not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let them be an example to all other companies. If their sin is forgiven 2 things are certain.

#1 other companies know they can try the same thing, and if they fail it will be something they can easily recover from because Americans are as stupid as they thought, and have very short memories.

#2 A. Bush will do it again later but just ease into it slower next time.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by szihn
I see them as ovaffirmative... and those that would have pushed their satanic agenda on everyone if at all possible., They now found it's not possible (yet) and so they are trying to say their sorry
THEY ARE ONLY SORRY THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO BETRAY YOU, BUT NOT SORRY FOR THEIR TREASON OR THEIR SATANISM. They are only sorry they failed, but not for the act itself.

So my opinion is that any company that tries to do what they tried to do should NEVER be forgiven. Not in 1000 years! Not one more cent!!!!

Let them be an example to all other companies. If their sin is forgiven 2 things are certain.

#1 other companies know they can try the same thing, and if they fail it will be something they can easily recover from because Americans are as stupid as they thought, and have very short memories.

Amen. Problem is, every major company in the world has been seduced (or coerced or blackmailed) into the Satanic NWO Cabal.

Clue: They are all going down. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/16/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I see them as ovaffirmative... and those that would have pushed their satanic agenda on everyone if at all possible., They now found it's not possible (yet) and so they are trying to say their sorry

Amen. Problem is, every major company in the world has been seduced into the Satanic NWO Cabal.
Even Leupold

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
SOB. ..... shocked

Good thinking. I shoulda said almost every major company

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/16/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Amen. Problem is, every major company in the world has been seduced (or coerced or blackmailed) into the Satanic NWO Cabal.

Clue: They are all going down. whistle

😂 😆 😂

Yeah, good luck living in the bunker...

🤡

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It’s easy for me to avoid Bud Lite. How come she isn’t fired yet???

I used to like Shock Top at times.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Considering half Washington DC is pro-inventedwomanwithdick, I am not sure how pro American the ad is.

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Did I just see that our Boy Trump has made a Statement in support of ImBev ..

One step Forward ..

Two Steps Back ..

Right Out of Space Balls ..

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
The Clydesdales are the ONLY ones I feel sorry for lol.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
To Them Your a Clydesdale..

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Someone in marketing needs a pink slip and I'm not talking about the kind Dylan wears.

The millennials are moving into management spots. This political advocacy crap is going to get worse.

So many Marxists so few marketers.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If we vote with our wallets we can make anything "woke" the 3rd rail... for awhile longer anyway.

Did you see where the State of Washington thinks they can take children away from their parents and put them into State approved "loving homes" if the parents interfere with the kids "transitioning"? I try not to toss the word Satanic around lightly but that sure seems to fit.

Bill is pending

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ents-intervening-child-gender-transition

Washington Bill Would Bar Parents from Intervening on Child Gender Transitions

PAUL BOIS16 Apr 202357

A bill in Washington state would prevent parents from intervening in their child’s decision to receive gender transition treatments.

Senate Bill 5599 would essentially allow host homes for runaway youth to house minors “without parental permission.” The host homes would also not be required to notify parents of their child’s whereabouts or tell them if they are undergoing gender transition procedures “if there is a compelling reason not to, which includes a youth seeking protected health services.” Per Fox News:

The “protected health care services” included “gender-affirming care,” which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill said.

“Gender affirming treatment can be prescribed to two-spirit, transgender, nonbinary, and other gender diverse individuals,” the bill stated.

For minors, “affirming care” typically included puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and surgeries. It was unclear which services would be approved under the bill.

Shelters can contact the Washington Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) instead of contacting parents. The bill also states that a compelling reason not to notify parents about their child staying in a host home would be “circumstances that indicate notifying the parent or legal guardian will subject the minor to abuse or neglect.”

Democrat Gov. Jay Inslee has indicated he will sign the bill. Republicans have strongly criticized the bill for stripping parents of their rights as well as promoting child abuse.

Related: Mom SUES School District for Transitioning Her Daughter Without Her Consent

“A parents job is to protect their child, this bill strips parents of that ability … Gender is in your imagination. This bill legalizes the kidnapping of children, allows for the harboring of minors, and segregates us from the union,” states opposition to the bill.

“The only thing [the bill] would do is cause harm by driving a wedge between vulnerable kids and their parents, at a time when a teen lacks the perception and judgment to make critical life-altering decisions,” said State Senate Republican Leader John Braun.

“A parent may not even know why the child ran away and could involve law enforcement or other groups in a desperate search … all the while going through an unnecessary emotional nightmare, imagining the worst about what might have happened,” he added.

Democrats have celebrated the bill for its support of LGBTQ children.

“I am speaking to youth across our nation, across our state, and our communities,” said Democrat Rep. Tana Senn. “I see you. I affirm you, that I hear you, that I love you. With this passage of the bill, we are saying Washington state does, too.”

Please don't feed the trolls!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

105 members (10gaugemag, 338Rules, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 300_savage, 007FJ, 15 invisible), 1,599 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,642
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.