OP Offline
Campfire Member
M

Let him grow, Shoot a doe !
GB1

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see Trudeau slithering out of this one. It is multi-faceted and could be involving pretty much everything.
A simple question......why would they give 200,000?....because they care about something genuine?? LOL

I wonder how much of a donation has been made to look the other way on the Fentanyl and other drugs that are killing our youth?
Notice the big drug/gun busts in the last week alone?

I and others have been saying for awhile now......the firearms issue in this country has been picked up and influenced by foreigners......do not comply.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
It will now be difficult for Trudeau to dismiss the Chi Comm donations to the Trudeau Foundation as not being intended to influence his government. His special rapporteur assigned to clear him of any wrong doing in this will have to be exceptionally creative to spin it in Trudeau’s favour.

Funny that the director, CEO and entire board of directors of the foundation decided to resign now. I guess they realize no good will come out of this and so best for the rats to abandon the ship. However, until it was public knowledge they were all okay with donations to influence the government. Typical liberal ethics.

Nick

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I hope it's looking to be a decent day up in your part of the province and you're all well.

We're going to waddle up the mountain and see if we can cut up a couple trees we saw down in the late whitetail season. We "think" they should be out of the snow, but will find out.

Here's Brian Lilley's take on the Trudeau Foundation board bailing out. He's pretty much a center reporter I think, not too left and not as right as say Ezra or even Andrew Laughton of True North.

Here's what the bought and paid for CBC have to say and I'll note that the fact that they're saying anything at all about this speaks volumes. There's blood in the water obviously..

Finally here's more thoughts on the Trudeau Foundation from Brian Lilley.

It could be that the writing is on the wall for Socks and the puppet masters are preparing to throw him under the whole fleet of buses coming down the road.

Best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Mornin, can't happen fast enough!!!!!!!! I often wonder if he is the first Eliot Trudeauzzz son or if he's Mick Jaguars off spring when his Mommy was cruising the bars ?????? Not that I give a rats azz. He is one arougant azz HOLE for sure. Gwp. 🐾👣🐾👣🇨🇦

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Not so fast. Half the board resigned because the other half was corrupt. They were still trying shine the Turd.

https://spencerfernando.com/2023/04...s-was-dishonest-according-to-new-report/

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Just an amazing coincidence that the foundation is in place through tax dollars and pays out the same amount in salaries to Trudeau family and friends as it gives out in scholarships.

I wonder if they followed the WE charity (??) example or did WE follow the foundation guidelines?

Everything this guy touches gets covered in slime. Worst PM in Canadian history.

Hugh
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Hugh
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's kind of refreshing to see more than one side on Twitter these days....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Canadians should have realized what kind of person Trudeau was after he was elected the first time. But instead of kicking him out after some serious scandals, voters re-elected him not once, but twice. Canadian voters are morons, and deserve what's going to happen over the next couple of years. ABC voters will ensure that the Liberals are competitive next election too, if there ever is one.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy
Canadians should have realized what kind of person Trudeau was after he was elected the first time. But instead of kicking him out after some serious scandals, voters re-elected him not once, but twice. Canadian voters are morons, and deserve what's going to happen over the next couple of years. ABC voters will ensure that the Liberals are competitive next election too, if there ever is one.

Seriously, they were reporting on the radio who had won the election before the polls were even closed here in BC. Canadian voters aren't all morons, it's the biased voting system we have and foreign interference apparently.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy

... AGREED ... Canadians will gladly give up the basic civil freedoms and the property of OTHERS for government handouts and freebies ... 2 million gun owners could fight back effectively if they were an united, organized and motivated group but they in fact are an apathetic, lazy, disparate and bickering bunch

Proud Life Member of the NRA & GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 02bfishn, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,572
Posts18,491,887
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.