Hop To
Page 28 of 35 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭32‬:‭3‬-‭4‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Your works are truly wonderful! How great and marvelous are You Lord!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen Brother Boots.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Mid-week Inspiration
John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.””
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬-‭16‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Help me in my daily walk Lord, to flee from evil actions and desires and pursue holiness.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen and thank you Sir. This is the 1st place I go to when I get on.

Jim

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Glad you're enjoying Jim!
It's ALL Him...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know but it is coming through you. smile

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭31‬-‭32‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2‬:‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord You hold everything and every situation in the palm of Your hand. May I find favor in You!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.””
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭15‬:‭29‬

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭6‬-‭7‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I live the victorious life that leads me to inherit all you have in store for me Lord!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.”
‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
When I consider how majestic you are God, it amazes me that You care for and love me so much!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Come and see what God has done, his awesome deeds for mankind!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭66‬:‭5‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord thank You for Your ultimate sacrifice! Most of all, thank You that You raised from the dead, conquered death, and have given me the hope of eternal life with You!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭25‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Thank You God that You provide me with the strength and encouragement to make it through each day!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
“Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭9‬:‭27‬-‭28‬

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
“There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭14‬:‭12‬

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Open my eyes to the path that leads to righteousness and abundant life Lord!

Page 28 of 35 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 358WCF, 16 invisible), 15,237 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,976
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.