Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Does anyone have one of these or know anything about them? I found this article on the internet that gives a bunch of info. I am looking for a value. I have number 79 of 300. Mine has been fired and does have a couple minor marks on the stock. Any ideas? Here is a link to the article.
https://www.americaremembers.com/product/frank-mccarthy-american-west-tribute-rifle/

Thanks, Don

If it looks good, you'll see it
If it sounds good, you'll hear it
If it's marketed right, you'll buy it
But...If it's real, you'll feel it
Kid Rock
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I'm gonna take a shot here. IMHO!
These so called Tribute Rifles are and more of a Replicated Firearm for a more of the Nostalgic crowd.
There not a truly real collectible like an older Winchester etc..............
There only attractive to the beholder and kinda Gaudy to others.IMO!
There not cheap in any way and they really Don't hold their value or increase in value as a true Collector.
The Market is what it is for them, as older harder to find real Collector specimens wind up in Collections and disappear more and more,
a market seamed to appear for these and got flooded rather quickly.
I stopped my Father in Law years ago from ordering himself one,(WWII Vet), and picked him up a real collectable that he enjoyed on a wall mounted Rack
that he could look at and enjoy in his Final years and is still increasing in value today.
If YOU like it and are Happy with it that's all that matters. I'm not trying to knock that.
To try to answer your original question as to their value, their Worth what you can get for them. Go on current Auction sites and see what comparison's you can find $$,
for your best comparison. There's always someone who will be interested in it.
If you want to put in the hands of a n Auction like Gunrunner in Burton Ohio, for example, they will advertise with pictures and sell it for you for a fee.
Or hang onto it and enjoy it! IMHO!!!

HS 58

Last edited by HunterShooter58; 04/22/23.

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

93 members (1_deuce, 444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 10 invisible), 1,586 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.