Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
I know this subject is getting old for some, my wife told me shut up about it & go get some BL. But I haven't.

About 18 days here without an AB product & still going. It's been interesting. Some surprises & disappointments. Hard at first but it seems to get easier as I go. About 8 out of 11 offerings in my fridge that will do just fine, & a few that are a real treat.

Thank you AB, you disrespectful c.u.n.t.s, for pushing me out of the box that I've been in far too long.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Winter it’s no problem because I drink mostly bourbon. Summer I like cold beer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Coors, Pabst and Miller High Life will cover all of my bases at home. When I'm out it's Shiner Boch.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Coors a no go for me. Miller will do. PBR is damn good in my book. Surprisingly scarce here in the sticks. Bought a 12 pack of bottles, the smallest quantity I could find & it became my baseline beer for some of my taste test.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PBR was my favorite when it was cool, when it wasn't, and still is now that it's cool again. Reasonably priced and tastes good. Miller is OK. Light beer is too near to water for me. Corona is OK but that Dos Equis is not to my taste.

Wish I could help boycott Bud but it is hard to boycott something you never would have bought anyway.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
18 days? I don't think you understand what boycott means. I still haven't forgiven the Indians for fighting us for their own land...

-Piss into the wind.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
PBR was my favorite when it was cool, when it wasn't, and still is now that it's cool again. Reasonably priced and tastes good. Miller is OK. Light beer is too near to water for me. Corona is OK but that Dos Equis is not to my taste.

Wish I could help boycott Bud but it is hard to boycott something you never would have bought anyway.

AB owns Corona. Not much of a boycott.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Good to know. I'll keep buying PBR as first choice, Miller as second. Until they come out for drag queens or gay love or child indoctrination or whatever perverse thing in next.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Good to know. I'll keep buying PBR as first choice, Miller as second. Until they come out for drag queens or gay love or child indoctrination or whatever perverse thing in next.
Don't forget MGD. Way better than that horse piss they call Miller Lite.

-Piss into the wind.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m about 3,000 days into my boycott of AB and still going strong…

I used to drink A LOT of Budweiser Platinum but decided 8 years ago that I didn’t want to look like a beer drinker with bitch tits and a beer gut so I stopped drinking beer… out of the blue. That’ll really screw with your drinking buddy’s minds. One drinking buddy said “I lost 20 pounds when you quit drinking”. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gunzo
Coors a no go for me. Miller will do. PBR is damn good in my book. Surprisingly scarce here in the sticks. Bought a 12 pack of bottles, the smallest quantity I could find & it became my baseline beer for some of my taste test.
Go miller

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You guys realize that AB was sold to a Belgian company years ago right? Your boycott is a little too late. Nitwits.

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/21/23.

-Piss into the wind.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Millercoorsmolson supports the gays. Open and proud is their campaign.

G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by KSMITH
You guys realize that AB was sold to a Belgian company years ago right? Your boycott is a little too late. Nitwits.

So, we're supposed to boycott Belgium? I didn't get that memo.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by gunzo
Originally Posted by KSMITH

So, we're supposed to boycott Belgium? I didn't get that memo.
Anheuser Busch is not American and hasn't been American owned for quite awhile now. You nitwits weren't bothered by that but now a little boy acting like a girl upsets you??? Come on man, know what you are buying and who you are supporting if you want to be cool.

-Piss into the wind.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Millercoorsmolson supports the gays. Open and proud is their campaign.
Quit drinking beer, and wine, and water, and coffee and tea. They all support the gays. Then add all the soft drink companies. Your stuck with water

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Gunzo, Country Boy just might be your huckleberry. This offering of theirs does not suck:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
G
gunzo Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Bottom line? I know a lot about my taste & the cheaper mainline redneck everyday beers than I did. Testing a 12 pack in one sitting for next day head pressure will be next.

Wife & her friend were shopping last night & they each bought their husbands a 6 pack of Hamms 16 oz. cans for $3.49 each mostly as a joke. My bud called today & asked if I'd tried one. I said hell no, have you? Yeah, it was like drinking gravy, better warm than it was cold.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Lots of good small brewery beers who are scrapping as small businesses. No need to perseverate about lack of exposure to macro brews.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

323 members (1lesfox, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 1,781 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,326
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.