Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
I am going to set up a team of all stars to who identify as retards and dominate the special olympics. We will set new records in all aspects of the games and everyone will get the gold medal. Guaranteed.

We will run the 50 yd dash and push retarded kids down on the way if they have the balls to keep up with us. Burns, this is your one moment to shine in this life.

I figure the baseball game will be over at our first at bat.

Barnyard Paul, you and your boyfriend, pole smoker will win the bike race, you cross dressing [bleep].

I believe we have a few guys that may be able to hit the broad side of the barn without shooting yourselves. You fellas have the shooting competition.

Bow hunters, as long as you don't shoot the arrows straight up in the air and stand around waiting for them to come back down, we are locked in for that competition.

Burns, you are just too [bleep] retarded to be permitted around guns so you are out. I mean, we don't all want to get shot while you stutter and go into an epileptic fit because some nitwit put a loaded gun in your hand other than in a video game.

We will all be sports hero's and individual record holders.MSN will wallow in our courage and bravery to out ourselves as full blown nitwits and support us the entire way. Gents, we may even get some rather lucrative sponsor deals with some pretty big companies (think Anheuser Busch). Yeah, you might have to let a little drool slide out of your mouths now and then and talk like a one horned billy goat but it will all work out in our favor. Who is with me?

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/21/23.

-Piss into the wind.
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Count me in - I was a pin ball wizard in the 60s!

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Count me in - I was a pin ball wizard in the 60s!
You fine sir, are in.

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/21/23.

-Piss into the wind.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
^^^ You’ll make a mighty fine javelin catcher.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Came to the right recruiting spot.

IC B2

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Stammster
You are entirely too negative, You're out. Notice the correct usage of you're...

-Piss into the wind.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Originally Posted by Stammster
You are entirely too negative, You're out. Notice the correct usage of you're...

”Hero’s” ???

LMAO

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I can drool, maybe even manage to piss my pants with enough effort.

I can match Adam Sandler's efforts as water boy.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m as good a retard as the next so I’m in but….. I wanna be on KSMITH’s team since I hate losing. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I usually get picked last, but this is my time to go full 'tard. I will give it my all, which is about 61% on a good day. Plus, I ain't skeered of mucous.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Plus, I ain't skeered of mucous.

I think it’s cute that you think it’s mucous. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Do we have a Yo Yo team? I can walk the dog !!

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I tried to eat a yo yo once - but it wouldn't stay down.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I am going to set up a team of all stars to who identify as retards and dominate the special olympics. We will set new records in all aspects of the games and everyone will get the gold medal. Guaranteed.

We will run the 50 yd dash and push retarded kids down on the way if they have the balls to keep up with us. Burns, this is your one moment to shine in this life.

Barnyard Paul, you and your boyfriend, pole smoker will win the bike race, you cross dressing [bleep].

I believe we have a few guys that may be able to hit the broad side of the barn without shooting yourselves. You fellas have the shooting competition.

Bow hunters, as long as you don't shoot the arrows straight up in the air and stand around waiting for them to come back down, we are locked in for that competition.

Burns, you are just too [bleep] retarded to be permitted around guns so you are out. I mean, we don't all want to get shot while you stutter and go into an epileptic fit because some nitwit put a loaded gun in your hand other than in a video game.

We will all be sports hero's and individual record holders.MSN will wallow in our courage and bravery to out ourselves as full blown nitwits and support us the entire way. Gents, we may even get some rather lucrative sponsor deals with some pretty big companies (think Anheuser Busch). Yeah, you might have to let a little drool slide out of your mouths now and then and talk like a one horned billy goat but it will all work out in our favor. Who is with me?

Stay classy.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I usually get picked last, but this is my time to go full 'tard. I will give it my all, which is about 61% on a good day. Plus, I ain't skeered of mucous.

"60% of the time ,it works everytime"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh can I be the team mascot?!! Just put me in a wheelchair and find a sweetheart nurse to roll me back and forth while my gaze wanders lazily around..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KirkSTOLENVALOR Schiet Bag

Will there be a competition about who can lie the most and another about biggest Stolen Valor Shitbag?

I want to place my bets from the sidelines.

What was your BUDs class number Stolen Valor Shitbag Kirk?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Will there be a competition about who can lie the most and another about biggest Stolen Valor Shitbag?

Seriously? This deserves more info.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Seriously? This deserves more info.

Gin Blossom is writing checks. History hasn’t been kind to him, in re his veracity.

MAGA
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

How to say you didn't do well in school without saying you didn't do well in school. You have the mind of a child.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 04/22/23.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (257Bob, 1OntarioJim, 270wsmnutt, 2500HD, 1badf350, 222ND, 53 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,911
Posts18,518,678
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.