Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by milespatton
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Where did he say he was a seal?

Originally Posted by KSTOLENVALOR
Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead.

You seem to operate on the theory tell a lie often enough and it will become true.

Originally Posted by JDinCO
Want to show the tie in of KSmith to Kirk ?

Both start with a K?

Might be more to it.

Let's see how much further this plays out.
You seem to operate on the theory that what you imagine someone said is what they actually said.

So, I'll ask again, where did he say he was a seal?
Well, this has worked for Democrats before. They impeached a President using this theory. miles
Burns does follow a lot of the liberal playbook.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Came to the right recruiting spot.

Well done...

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Jesus, John-boy. You are dense and stupid but you are going to be taught a lesson for your stolen valor accusations. You are about to become famous. Guessing the WIZARD was unable to Google. Once again, you are wrong.

The Joint Special Operations Medical Training Center (JSOMTC) is an Army-run medical school with a Navy Special Warfare component at Fort Bragg, N.C., home of Army Special Operations. Army Combat Medics, Ranger, SOAR flight medics, Civil Affairs medics, Special Forces medics, and Navy SARC, SEAL and SWCC medics attend the Special Operations Combat Medic Course (SOCM) of instruction for their next-level training to becoming a Special Operations combat medic. The Navy detachment component of the JSOMTC is called the Navy Special Operations Medical Institute (NSOMI).

https://www.military.com/military-f...ial-operations-combat-medics-socm-course

Sooo wrong

Army Special Forces medic (18D): The SOCM course is six months long and trains trauma. The second half that 18D's go to is another five months and trains on medical problems. For a total of 322 days, the 18D is learning the advanced skills of the trade. Navy Special Warfare and SARC/MarSOC SOCM qualified medics, as advancement to their training also can attend the final stage of the 18D course.

Navy SEAL and SWCC medics: Courses available for Navy personnel are the Special Operations combat medic for Navy Corpsman (HM) and medically trained designated Special Operators (SO) and Special Warfare Combatant Craft Crewmen (SB). Now all SEALs and SWCC are SO or SB ratings. However, those interested in becoming medically qualified are eligible for the SOCM course of instruction. The SEALs and SWCCs will keep their SO and Sb ratings, but operate in the units as the combat medic.

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/23/23.

-Piss into the wind.
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Sad part is this dense jackass would probably demand a picture of a known Navy SEAL in the class room with an 18D labeled book in his hand and still say it isn't true. I put his pictures of him and his "friends" on the message board to see if anybody knows him or his "Friends", also texted Mike to let him know John is throwing his name around...again.

John, I proved you a liar once, if I do it 2 more times, will you promise to leave this site for good? Be a man about this. It should be easy as I don't believe anyone here likes you or finds you amusing. I have nothing to prove but I will if you accept my offer and self ban yourself. Maybe we can get Rick to enforce it by banning your IP and every new sock puppet you pop up with.

-Piss into the wind.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by milespatton
Where did he say he was a seal?

Originally Posted by KSTOLENVALOR
Navy SEALs are supposed to be professional special operators. There should never be any psychotic desire to spill blood or desecrate bodies. We do what we are trained to do without hesitation and ferocity but never blood thirsty. Even though the enemy just tried to hack off my best friends head on the top of some schitty mountain. Everyone should have tightened up and let their hatred out of the enemy on the battlefield and respected them once they were dead.

You seem to operate on the theory tell a lie often enough and it will become true.

Originally Posted by JDinCO
Want to show the tie in of KSmith to Kirk ?

Both start with a K?

Might be more to it.

Let's see how much further this plays out.
You seem to operate on the theory that what you imagine someone said is what they actually said.

So, I'll ask again, where did he say he was a seal?
Well, this has worked for Democrats before. They impeached a President using this theory. miles

There's no doubt now, that he is of australian heritage.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Fuck off you cunt...we don't want the prick.

He is all your making.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Sad part is this dense jackass would probably demand a picture of a known Navy SEAL in the class room with an 18D labeled book in his hand and still say it isn't true. I put his pictures of him and his "friends" on the message board to see if anybody knows him or his "Friends", also texted Mike to let him know John is throwing his name around...again.

John, I proved you a liar once, if I do it 2 more times, will you promise to leave this site for good? Be a man about this. It should be easy as I don't believe anyone here likes you or finds you amusing. I have nothing to prove but I will if you accept my offer and self ban yourself. Maybe we can get Rick to enforce it by banning your IP and every new sock puppet you pop up with.

You know, it is not cool to pick on retards.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

18D is Army. Were you training with them?

K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JSTUART

He is all your making.
What if we...say send him on down there with a couple of cases of his "own designed AR-15's and suppressors (that don't actually work)" and a sizable amount of money???

ETA: And quit calling Americans [bleep], you guys run a close third behind England and Canada in that category....

EATA: Why can you type it and I can't? Please PM me so I can call Burns by his real name. Please.

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/23/23.

-Piss into the wind.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

He is all your making.

Thought you was from NZ.

Different place ta me.

Do you feel like it's the same?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

He is all your making.

Thought you was from NZ.

Different place ta me.

Do you feel like it's the same?

Hell no, kiwi land is much cooler for hunting and fishing. The nearest we have is Tassie.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jcubed

18D is Army. Were you training with them?

KSMITH explained it pretty well above, but SEAL medics go through a portion of the 18D for sure and there are SEAL medics assigned as instructors there at the 18D course. I don't know if the instructor gig is an all the time thing or not. My cousin was one of the SEAL instructors there just before he retired. I bumped into him there and was surprised to find a SEAL at FT Bragg.

I worked with a Combat Diver qualified SF guy who had been assigned to an instructor slot somewhere in the SEAL pipeline. There is some sort of instructor exchange program going on, but I don't know any detail.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're a lying liar Stealing Valor, Kirk.

You were never a SEAL.

You were never an 18Delta.

You were not a SEAL shooter working for Willink/TU Bruiser in Ramahdi.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/23/23.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You're a lying liar Stealing Valor, Kirk.

You were never a SEAL.

You were never an 18Delta.
Something tells me paperwork proving this would still leave John Burns in a state of berate feminism.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hope youre damn sure your facts are right. If not, it’s pretty damn serious accusations to be throwing around.
Being off base about the identity of the uvalde hero is one thing, this is a whole different animal.
I didn’t take it that he was claiming to be a seal/SEAL at all, to the contrary, it sounded clear that he was claiming to have served and fought with some.

Last edited by jackmountain; 04/23/23.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I hope youre damn sure your facts are right. If not, it’s pretty damn serious accusations to be throwing around.
Being off base about the identity of the uvalde hero is one thing, this is a whole different animal.
I didn’t take it that he was claiming to be a seal/SEAL at all, to the contrary, it sounded clear that he was claiming to have served and fought with some.
Anyone with reading comprehension knows k Smith never claimed to be a seal. He actually said he was 18d, which is an Army mos. (I don't know if he really is. But I don't doubt him.) I'm not sure why burns is choosing to fight over this, other than he's a cantankerous, alcoholic Karen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyone with reading comprehension knows k Smith never claimed to be a seal. He actually said he was 18d, which is an Army mos. (I don't know if he really is. But I don't doubt him.) I'm not sure why burns is choosing to fight over this, other than he's a cantankerous, alcoholic Karen.
the correct term is a douchebag, not a Karon.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by CCCC
Do we have a Yo Yo team? I can walk the dog !!

In the day and I suspect today I would give Tommy Smothers a run with my butterfly.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
the correct term is a douchebag, not a Karon.

Without a doubt.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 257Bob, 12344mag, 22250rem, 60 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,871
Posts18,518,028
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.