Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Could they just go across the state line and buy whatever long gun is legal in Idaho

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
People in the northwest are really screwed up.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
Could they just go across the state line and buy whatever long gun is legal in Idaho

Bringing the banned firearm into Washington would be considered importing and thus illegal. The actual purchase in Idaho is fine, WA has no authority there.

A nice clause in the bill requires proof of ownership prior to the bill going into law. In other words you have to prove the now banned firearm was purchased legally and in your possession prior the bill going into law. Puts onus on the firearm owner to prove innocence. Sound legal?

Last edited by dye7barrel; 04/25/23.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Someone had to vote for the idiots who proposed this.

Unfortunately no shortage of idiots willing to vote in Democrats here. Eventually Dems will chip away at liberties cherished by liberals and it will be far far to late.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whyen are y'all gonna realize we're already at war?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The whole west coast is dumpster fire.
Everything from Washington to Cali. West
of the cascades/ sierras needs to fall into the ocean.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Meanwhile nebraska just outlaws carry permits
Glad I got
Out of Washington when I did

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
This is a a bad one.

At least the California AWB and Mag Ban are already in the 9th Circuit so you guy in Washington, and the rest of us, won't have as long to see how the Federal Courts are going to rule.
One word. SALAD.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I was under the impression that Idaho dealers followed WA law for sales to WA residents. At least that’s what a dealer told me awhile back…

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by WAM
I was under the impression that Idaho dealers followed WA law for sales to WA residents. At least that’s what a dealer told me awhile back…
Yeah. Something like that. In KY , there’s certain rules for TN residents. It used to be long guns only minus AR-15s . I haven’t given enough Fuchs lately to find out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Inslee is a mother fu cking idiot.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
This is a a bad one.

At least the California AWB and Mag Ban are already in the 9th Circuit so you guy in Washington, and the rest of us, won't have as long to see how the Federal Courts are going to rule.

They've been kicked back to the district level. Waiting on rulings from St. Benitez.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/25/23.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Inslee is a mother fu cking idiot.

My wife hates him for mask policy.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Someone had to vote for the idiots who proposed this.

Unfortunately no shortage of idiots willing to vote in Democrats here. Eventually Dems will chip away at liberties cherished by liberals and it will be far far to late.

We have had mail in voting for years in this state. Until we get rid of it, we will be controlled by the three liberal coastal counties. Where do you think the East coast Dems learned how to stuff a ballot box?

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Dont think for one sec this is just a northwest problem. They are coming for everyones guns, everywhere. Better get ready boys

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately, most of the requests for transfers or purchases that I was seeing were coming from folks who have no clue about politics. Some will even state "I don't get involved in politics". Of course, ironies of ironies...these same people are those looking to "get it done before the new law". They do not even realize how Lemming like that particular statement is!

With only 42% of WA voters willing to get out of the recliner and send in their ballot, the problem is much deeper than D vs. R. Independents need to either strengthen their numbers to where they are a viable party or throw their vote to the party more closely aligned with their beliefs.

Washington state is lost to the Bolsheviks unless people wake up damned quickly.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

there is some truth to that.
Eastern OR and eastern WA need to be their own state. (Hint)
Spokane .... has some really weird crime stats, without an indigenous minority population to blame it on? Something is weird with regard to law enforcement in that town....and Post Falls, ID has a sick aspect to it as well.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
This is a a bad one.

One word. SALAD.
Shipboard Automatic Liquid Agent Detector?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone posted that Inslee as a a representative actually was against gun control in the 90's. I've been trying to chase it down as the way it was quoted to me was in stark contradiction to this last rodeo.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So the AK-74 is out but not the AK-47? Interesting.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (12344mag, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 60 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,397
Posts18,527,896
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.